Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Apz.. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

One Very Important Clarification Before Things Go Out Of Hand

I made it very clear before I wrote that second part that I did not write in support or defense of Sham but more to show my frustration at Arnav's lack of drive and apathetic attitude to carry forward this stalemate of a romance.  I think some of you got the essence of what I was driving at😊

I paid Sham an underhand compliment to indicate that at least this person is doing something about going after his objective that is all whereas Arnav is plain lazy and happy to let things remain status quo. So please do not get worked up, I too am on the side of the leads and wish for nothing more than to see their romance go forward.
I too am aware that Sham is a slimey sleazeball

@Serial

love the way you have come out in my defence and truly appreciate it, Will Write in tomorrow 

thanx for the clarification!!! well i was totally devastated by shyams new plan..thats y wen i read ur post i got a bit out of senses😆...sorry😊
aditee thumbnail
FLS,

Whether we like to believe it or not, this story is a teepeecal M&B story, where the "hot" lead guy has a catty/bratty girlfriend who is always under clothed and nasty.😃

He falls for the clumsy mouse!😉

There are countless M&Bs where the mousy leading lady is treated like garbage by the male protagonist

I am sure the CVs are drawing a lot of free inspiration from it!

No doubt!

The psychotic loser character of Shyam must be from elsewhere
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xsumi

woow
u seem very angry
but atleast u took ur anger out
lol
but keep watching ipkknd
it is the best
xxx

yeah!!!!!! It is the best...
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think that Cv's are just doing this to show  signs for the next main point(Sanaya told the story must known as SIGNS can u remember)...and from a episode we can't measure the serial...I'm enjoying the show from the first epi and I'm not feeling bad until now as this is the first show that I really enjoy in the SP and I can't believe that I'm watching a drama for a long time and didn't stop watching it and I won't as this has become my favorite show and this is the only serial I'm watching on the TV...Now it's really impossible to leave this show and I'm watching the show only for Barun & Sanaya and of course for other co-stars in it too...I really appreciate their amazing and great work and how they portrait their acts😊...LUV Arshi & IPKKND...❤️ Edited by Arshiangel - 12 years ago
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Let me first apologize for this rather tardy reply, my only excuse being a bit too  much work and in case  I have missed some one it was not intentional.

@Zaniax

I am glad you got what I was trying to drive at and even if they say if it was symbolic there a better ways of showing a potential departure than that.

@geetmaanluv-

I still say that there are better ways of her showing him leave her life then that but  now it is all water under the bridge

@Serial

You got me at Viagara and hormones Lol and now that is all I seem to think and giggle when he comes on screen Once again thank you for coming in support of me and I am taking leaf out of your book and will return the same kind gesture to some one else also

Paying it forward!

@Aparnam

I too have carried some luggage for friends and family. Nothing wrong with it but not in this particular scene it looked most undignified and a reminder that she once was La's employee so to speak

Aparnam I must appreciate you for offering your apologies. This will surely be of great service wherever you go in your life Making a mistake and promptly admitting it is a quality well worth cultivating in any one. Glad to see you have that one and one that will definitely help you go miles ahead and for sure I too will remember it

@Momma You got it so right and well put

@ Sayani  It looked so idiotic when the man standing next to you has done more than that. Nowadays I am left wondering why the hell do I still watch the show when the original portrayal of Khushi is not anywhere to be seen and instead has been replaced by this pretender. What a waste of a really fine actress.

@Sammi I hope my clarification was more than enough to set the record straight. It has nothing to do with admiring Sham per se but more irritation over Arnav's lack of plan

@Xaish and @Infofan

Exactly and this point was all the more sharp when one of the Prakash brothers came forward to take Nandkishores luggage. I know that they want screen time for both the leads together but could they not find a more dignified way then her still working for them bit  I am getting quite disappointed with this monotonous housekeeper/concierge/ bellboy/butler roles they seem to be assigning her.

@aditee  Thank you for you nice words. I know a lot of us seem to think that Arnav is our fantasy desi version of the Mills and Boons hero so it really bugs when he behaves more like a real apna desi sort of fella- watching a woman carry luggage egad I have seen that shameful scene so many, many times on our roads railways etc and to see it repeated it here got to me.