Grr I am so angry- where are the manners? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
You have a liberal mindset, I appreciate that. I agree that ASR should have lifted the luggage, it is the gentleman thing to do, however we are dealing with a Tom Boyish character in Khushi, remember the changing of the tyre scene, she just do what has to be done so for that we have to analize the mindset of the individual.
I respectfully disagree with the points on Shyam's character. First of all he has no guts, I say this because if he did, he would go to Angali and let her know their marriage is not working, he needs to move on with his life, that would take not only Guts but Grit as well. Instead, he has manipulated and deceived all to achive his means, having Guts to stand and go for your dreams is one thing  but to deceive and manipulate to achieve it is cowardly. As I said, I respectfully disagree with you on the meaning of having Guts.
I think Khushi came with the bag from La's room and the bag was with her during the living room scene and so I guess she carried it out. I don't think Khushi carrying the bag is such a big deal...after all, she did it voluntarily.But what I don't understand is why does Anjali need Khushi's help to prepare for the vrat? 😳

And regarding Shyam's guts, I don't think its praiseworthy because what he is doing is wrong. And regarding Arnav not showing the guts to persuade Khushi... well, he still hasn't felt the need to do so. Just my POV. 
Edited by S.Stephy - 12 years ago
I also didn't like the fact that Khushi carried the bad out.  I definitely understand why Khushi was doing it.  She was just helping a friend who was sad and leaving.  I don't think this makes her spineless.  As for ASR, I definitely thought he would come and take the bad from her...but he didn't do that.  That kind of upset me as well.  The rest of the Raizada family should also have seen that Khushi was having a bit of difficulty taking the bag out.  I mean they need to realize that Khushi doesn't work there anymore.  She has her own life!  It was also wrong of Anjali to ask her to help...I mean...has a day gone by where Khushi has not been at the mansion????????

One Very Important Clarification Before Things Go Out Of Hand

I made it very clear before I wrote that second part that I did not write in support or defense of Sham but more to show my frustration at Arnav's lack of drive and apathetic attitude to carry forward this stalemate of a romance.  I think some of you got the essence of what I was driving at😊

I paid Sham an underhand compliment to indicate that at least this person is doing something about going after his objective that is all whereas Arnav is plain lazy and happy to let things remain status quo. So please do not get worked up, I too am on the side of the leads and wish for nothing more than to see their romance go forward.
I too am aware that Sham is a slimey sleazeball

@Serial

love the way you have come out in my defence and truly appreciate it, Will Write in tomorrow 

What a childish piece of acting/overacting once she was outside the bathroom!

[/QUOTE] evn i felt d jumping up & down act outside d bathroom was a bit 2 much..but i didnt feel  it was an overacting from SANAYA
i dont agree...kkg was just helping as a friend and nothing else
Originally posted by sayani_monaya

What a childish piece of acting/overacting once she was outside the bathroom!

evn i felt d jumping up & down act outside d bathroom was a bit 2 much..but i didnt feel  it was an overacting from SANAYA
[/QUOTE]
no reflection on sanaya's acting, she is fab, its poor direction, cant have a 23 year old doing silly antics of a 10 year old.
There are many times I get frustrated with the CVs and this was one of those times. Fairy completely agree with your post. The whole Raizada house is standing there weeping but nobody notices Khushi is dragging the bag or offers to help. Where are the Prakashes?

We have all been getting emotional about La leaving and the 'friendship' between La and KKG. But La ordered KKG around too. Enough has been said about that and I dont want to get into that here and now!
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
What a well thought out well written post
I applaud you for succinctly capturing everything
Well written indeed
i think cv did that for the symbolism... some one mentioned that in their anyalyis... sorry i tried to find the post where this was said.. 

but the kkg leaving with the suitcase as la lets him hold on to love as its greater than anger. and they showed her leaving. and previously also kkg said that the day he realizes that he is wrong she will not be there... i think it was done to show the future that kkg will leave asr...

again credit for this goes to the orginal TM for this symbolism... i will ediit as soon as i find that post.