Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

A perfect Episode from Uday's Character POV (Page 3)

smiley1000 Senior Member
smiley1000
smiley1000

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Gohem:The Udayveer exercise spl scene is just for our eyes LOL,...Its like a daily dose for us LOLTongue...

i thought the same too!Wink

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Ya right but I still hate the dance sequence Angry Angry and most of all his smirk really for the first time I was actually irritated by it... Ouch
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I know its important and all but...

It felt so bad!!
md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
JoHug
The most important  is that Maneet has copyright on their name. HAANEvil Smile isliye  yaha pe NO MANVEER , so  have it  Udayta or whatever else but no MAN should involve in the name. PERIODAngry

hahhaa LOL kah se bhaage kaha aa tapke. Ouchwould it be our TEMPORARY home??Cry
if so then name should be Princess DreamlandTongue enough of devilnessLOL

Now come to episode,  This is my third episode I watched, I am in the process of getting to know the characters,\, I do not even know who are the manyat's real parent and how moniya is princess. 
The most I liked so far in all three episode is dialogue given to moniya, very simple meaningful and close to real life same time bring smile on the face. viz 11 logo ki team 8.50 ke pahle khaana degi tab bhaad aa jaayegi kya or uncleji jinki coat pe B likha hai ya chat chbutara table jaha chaaho vahaa lekin khaana do, mein chugal khattu nahi hu firki leni hoti toh le chuki hoti etc.  

Dining table scene was  scene of the Wednesday. Why can not be me as me with my family?? valid question was put forward by her. I liked the way Komal was giving her admiring look. The irony was she was in palace eating with hand and back home akash was about to eat with spoon. The FB was appropriate and properly put, with sensible connection. 

Seems komal and unnati will be soon in moniya's team. brij raj whose voice reminds me so much of Raja Murad will be tough cookie. J is spoil brat, daadi apne daadipan se majboor and menaka typical bigdi raani?? 

Now Uday Veer: to me he is Play Boy. He loves no one and uska bas chale toh he can have J and Monyta both as his GF. Character is interesting but the actor needs to work on his acting skill a lot. His acting is not impressive, looks wise so so not drool-worthy for me infact mein toh jhel hi nahi paayi ab kya karein  sab toh MK nahi na hote. 

Edited by md410 - 21 December 2011 at 6:45pm
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

JoHug
The most important  is that Maneet has copyright on their name. HAANEvil Smile isliye  yaha pe NO MANVEER , so  have it  Udayta or whatever else but no MAN should involve in the name. PERIODAngry

Now come to episode,  This is my third episode I watched, I am in the process of getting to know the characters,\, I do not even know who are the manyat's real parent and how moniya is princess. 
The most I liked so far in all three episode is dialogue given to moniya, very simple meaningful and close to real life same time bring smile on the face. viz 11 logo ki team 8.50 ke pahle khaana degi tab bhaad aa jaayegi kya or uncleji jinki coat pe B likha hai ya chat chbutara table jaha chaaho vahaa lekin khaana do, mein chugal khattu nahi hu firki leni hoti toh le chuki hoti etc.  

Dining table scene was  scene of the Wednesday. Why can not be me as me with my family?? valid question was put forward by her. I liked the way Komal was giving her admiring look. The irony was she was in palace eating with hand and back home akash was about to eat with spoon. The FB was appropriate and properly put, with sensible connection. 

Seems komal and unnati will be soon in moniya's team. brij raj whose voice reminds me so much of Raja Murad will be tough cookie. J is spoil brat, daadi apne daadipan se majboor and menaka typical bigdi raani?? 

Now Uday Veer: to me he is Play Boy. He loves no one and uska bas chale toh he can have J and Monyta both as his GF. Character is interesting but the actor needs to work on his acting skill a lot. His acting is not impressive, looks wise so so not drool-worthy for me infact mein toh jhel hi nahi paayi ab kya karein  sab toh MK nahi na hote. 
Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swetamangera

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

JoHug

Dude well m in love with this show so nooo criticism Angry Angry... Lol just kiddo well I guess everyone have their own point of view and I respect that... But don't say anything about UV because their are lotz of crazy fanz of him here not me m crazy for the show LOL LOL ... Ahem sooo they'll be all Angry Angry Angry Angry  and then God help you...LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swetamangera-Rema-

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Gohem:The Udayveer exercise spl scene is just for our eyes LOL,...Its like a daily dose for us LOLTongue...

ROFL ROFL this daily dose was so needed. TAI CHI nahi to push ups hi sahi...TongueLOL

PS...I love the rapport UV & Unnati share. He is the most genuine when he's with her...Embarrassed Unnati is definitely going to play a huge part in bringing him & Manyata together...Big smile

Edited by swan20 - 21 December 2011 at 8:43pm
ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

JoHug

Excuse me...MK who??that Maan whatever Khurana??OH I cant even stand him...No offence but sorryThumbs Down..but ur choice is bad(stictly my POV  so no bashing plz)...now let me remind u this is DEK forum...so if u dont like this show or its actors/characters dont post here plz coz we luvvv them...and MANVEER is our personal choice of name...u guys dont have copyright over itAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

Go to top