Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

A perfect Episode from Uday's Character POV (Page 2)

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Jo ..As always an awesome write up Clap...Yes many scenes in today's episode were shown and one of the common thread linking them was Manyata is currently the only person on Uday's mind. Even J was was not spared when she was so desperate for his attention. Evil Smile

If I may add, I thought today's episode was about how the DEK world's character's have been affected after Manyata entered their sphere. The Royal family was always concerned about the image they portrayed to the world. ...Always conscious about the press and world's perception about them. 

Jay : J has realised M has taken over Uday's attentions and in her desperation decided to seduce him in public not caring about press or image. 

In the last scene when she enters her own room drunk...I loved how Manyata reprimanded her binge and how her screeching would alert the family..The responsible elder sister who was more worried about J 's reputation before Daadi...Infact that when J tripped and fell ... symbolically she fell off her image in her own eyes Tongue

Unnati : The most balanced person saw through J's seduction and questioned her brother on why he encouraged her shenanigans..To her's and our surprise we saw Uday is too enamored by M  .Embarrassed

Press : Uday-J seekhle dekhle MMS ROFL...Do u think it was Vijay bhai who took it Evil Smile...The MMS will sure be a catalyst in Manyata-Uday getting married soon..Dekhte hain how will Manyata feel when her sissy also wants UV..Catfight between Jungli-billi and J ROFL

Dining Table scene : The best scene in my opinion...The face off between past and the future of the Royal family..Manyata has challenged the old stuffy tradition..In particular her dialogue why should we be formal among the family members..Can't I be myself before the family? why does image and constant suffocating rules be enforced within her own home? Rajmata realized there has to be give and take for Manyata to start accepting them .Clap

Even her father Brijnath for the first time broke the rules by getting up from the table..even though its was out of frustration...LOL

Akash : His whole world is messed up cause she was in her life once..Poor fella constantly bombarded by press Cry

U-U-Daady convo :  Uday still fascinated by M Day DreamingDay Dreaming...I am sure he will learn the hard way his playboy ways will bite him on the ass soon..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19smiley1000..yajnaseni..prachuryaminizzOmaRamdassjyoti06swan20WinterFireSofna

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Nice analysis jyoti..
.I was drooling on uday so never gave importance to J...she is as site said, 'societal' Wink 

Also about manyata and akash remembering each other, i completely agree with  your take on it, its necessary to build up the story..Also i loved unnati with UdayaVeer and Brijesh with Manyata bonding in today's episode...Brijesh was soo good in acting, everyone know, but today at the dining table his expressions..were priceless...

Also unnati, i think unnati will help UV and manyata to get together...

And finally what the hot dashing handsome charming UV whoce black colour shirt is dhak dhak ing my heart and the exercise scene takes my breath away..How can someone be so hot?Day Dreaming

Thank you for the analysis...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzOmaRamdassjyoti06WinterFireBadtameez_Dil

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

I so much love the fact that you see this show! Hug   Hug   You always see the bright side at the bestest time! Approve

If not for this post of your's i wouldn't have felt this better! Yes,they are building a powerful track of ManVeer!

We are seeing what Uday thinks. He maybe a player,but he admits that Maanyata amuses him and she comes in his thoughts.

Actually we all r looking forward to ManVeer scenes but their scenes need to hv a particular base and build up which I feel we got today with Uday making his intentions clear in front of his sister regarding his plans Tongue..and thats why the episode worked for me Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz*Dakoo_Minzy*

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@Deeps:Yup the dining table scene was too good the way we saw two different style of eating LOL...Manyata will surely bring a refreshing change in the otherwise boring Rajmahal Thumbs Up...

U know I was expecting J to try something out as she was getting really insecure of Manyata's presense and no wonder she finally did the seducing act and made a fool of herself as per today's precap LOL

Uday is just palying with J like a toy but J feels that mayb Uday will play with Manyata like a toy which is not the case LOLWink...here Uday is planning to convert himself into a toy and make himself play around Manyata TongueLOL...I m loving this interesting game between the 3 now LOLTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swetamangera-Deepzz-minizzSofna

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@Gohem:The Udayveer exercise spl scene is just for our eyes EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL,...Its like a daily dose for us LOLTongue...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley1000prachuryaminizzOmaRamdassWinterFire

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Wow I like your thoughts well said and I agree this story needs character build up otherwise we will always be guessing about the characters

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

WinterFire IF-Sizzlerz
WinterFire
WinterFire

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
i knew uday would express his feelings about manyata to his sis... awww sooo sweeet cant wait to c the episode... !!!!

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasghar

i knew uday would express his feelings about manyata to his sis... awww sooo sweeet cant wait to c the episode... !!!!
Also I loved how Unnati was all excited to discuss about Manyata with her brother ...I can already see Unnati playing a future cupid between both Embarrassed

WinterFire

Go to top