A perfect Episode from Uday's Character POV

Posted: 12 years ago

I know many will b disappointed with today's episode especially after J-Uday dance and Akash-Moniya both remembering each other during rice-sambhar dinner πŸ˜†..But I feel these scenes r important to build up the story πŸ€”

We cant expect ManVeer love story to start overnight or else it will look meaningless like Akash-Moniya love track ...I always wanted CVs to show some thought process of Uday's character ..some of his interactions with his sister Unnati or with his dad about what he feels about Manyata or what r his plans before the ManVeer love track starts and I m glad that finally CVs hv given me an episode where I saw Uday's interaction with both Unnati and his dad regarding Manyata and thats why the episode worked for me πŸ‘πŸΌ

From Uday's interactions with his sister and dad its clear that even though he wants to get married to Manyata for his own selfish motives ,but somewhere he finds Manyata's personality very interesting and different and so he is interested to know her more πŸ˜‰..So basically his future plan is not just limited to getting married to Manyata but he also wants to play around with her and try to explore her more ☺️☺️

Uday is a kind of guy who is not much into love or relationships because he thinks he is a player and wants fame with a shortcut ..Cant blame him when his father himself is taking his son in that path  ;But somewhere he is developing an underlying attraction and feelings for Manyata just because she is someone who is different from the likes of J and other girls and someone who is not mesmerised with his charms πŸ˜› ;This is what is making Uday think deep about Manyata and so for him its not just about getting married to her but also try to win her attention πŸ˜‰...

Till now every girl wanted to get Uday's attention but now for the first time he is on a mission to get a girl's attention ...Mayb at present Uday himself is not realising this fact but the day he realises it ..he will know he is in love with Manyata πŸ˜³πŸ˜³We saw how today J was all over Uday during the dance πŸ˜† while Uday was playing around with her ..Uday even told his sister that "I was not flirting with her..she was trying to flirt with me" 😈 ; This is how Uday has been operating his life and initially he thought he will make Moniya too dance around him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but now he realised that this is not possible ...she is not like J or other girls and so today he confesses that mayb she is not a princess material but she is some spl material which he needs to explore now πŸ˜›..

Thats why today's episode from Uday's character build-up POV was the best as it reflects the inner thoughts of Uday regarding what he feels about Manyata πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Ya in the beginning of the episode I was sad but his convo with Unnati and dad just charged me up.Yes you are right Manveer love track should require time and space.But my problem with the cv's is that since now they know what's working for them they should promote that(Manveer)through their promos
Jyoti,wonderful post.and so true I am really loving the slow build up that Manyata-Uday story is getting.the cute little nok jhonks along with a peek into Uday's mind is making it very interesting.The conversation with Unnati was the best part of today's episode and did you see the expression of worry that passed his face when Unnati commented I didn't expect this from you.He cares for her opinion so much and tries to justify himself and his intentions.He did the same with Manyata the other day.He doesn't feel the need to explain himself or his actions to any aira gaira types. He only feels the need to do so in front of those people who are special to him.I am loving this character a lot.so many layers and Ashish is definitely improving.Hoping to see the progression and evolution of this character😊 
Originally posted by arryline

Ya in the beginning of the episode I was sad but his convo with Unnati and dad just charged me up.Yes you are right Manveer love track should require time and space.But my problem with the cv's is that since now they know what's working for them they should promote that(Manveer)through their promos
I think the whole purpose of J and UV dance was to later show a Unnati-UV conversation or else we would hv never known what exactly is going in Uday ka mind na ...so the dance was needed here for Unnati to go and talk to her brother 😳..

But yes I agree ,its important CVs start promoting ManVeer jodi via promos ..its important for the trps ...
@Minizz:U made a very interesting point ..we hv seen Uday playing around with every girl but the only girls to whom he feels like giving explanation is ,one his sister Unnati and second Manyata 😳...so this shows that only these two ladies hold a spl place in Uday's life πŸ‘πŸΌ..Unnati and Manyata's opinions or POVs matter to Uday 😳 ..rest he just plays around πŸ˜†
I so much love the fact that you see this show! πŸ€—   πŸ€—   You always see the bright side at the bestest time!

If not for this post of your's i wouldn't have felt this better! Yes,they are building a powerful track of ManVeer!

We are seeing what Uday thinks. He maybe a player,but he admits that Maanyata amuses him and she comes in his thoughts.

Originally posted by jyoti06

I think the whole purpose of J and UV dance was to later show a Unnati-UV conversation or else we would hv never known what exactly is going in Uday ka mind na ...so the dance was needed here for Unnati to go and talk to her brother 😳..

But yes I agree ,its important CVs start promoting ManVeer jodi via promos ..its important for the trps ...

Hope what you said is only the sole purpose because the only reason I tune into the show is to watch Manveer😊 and this Akash scenes are disturbing

Thanks for the positive outlook😊
Edited by arryline - 12 years ago
Jo ..As always an awesome write up πŸ‘...Yes many scenes in today's episode were shown and one of the common thread linking them was Manyata is currently the only person on Uday's mind. Even J was was not spared when she was so desperate for his attention. πŸ˜ˆ

If I may add, I thought today's episode was about how the DEK world's character's have been affected after Manyata entered their sphere. The Royal family was always concerned about the image they portrayed to the world. ...Always conscious about the press and world's perception about them. 

Jay : J has realised M has taken over Uday's attentions and in her desperation decided to seduce him in public not caring about press or image. 

In the last scene when she enters her own room drunk...I loved how Manyata reprimanded her binge and how her screeching would alert the family..The responsible elder sister who was more worried about J 's reputation before Daadi...Infact that when J tripped and fell ... symbolically she fell off her image in her own eyes πŸ˜›

Unnati : The most balanced person saw through J's seduction and questioned her brother on why he encouraged her shenanigans..To her's and our surprise we saw Uday is too enamored by M  .😳

Press : Uday-J seekhle dekhle MMS πŸ€£...Do u think it was Vijay bhai who took it πŸ˜ˆ...The MMS will sure be a catalyst in Manyata-Uday getting married soon..Dekhte hain how will Manyata feel when her sissy also wants UV..Catfight between Jungli-billi and J πŸ€£

Dining Table scene : The best scene in my opinion...The face off between past and the future of the Royal family..Manyata has challenged the old stuffy tradition..In particular her dialogue why should we be formal among the family members..Can't I be myself before the family? why does image and constant suffocating rules be enforced within her own home? Rajmata realized there has to be give and take for Manyata to start accepting them .πŸ‘

Even her father Brijnath for the first time broke the rules by getting up from the table..even though its was out of frustration...πŸ˜†

Akash : His whole world is messed up cause she was in her life once..Poor fella constantly bombarded by press πŸ˜­

U-U-Daady convo :  Uday still fascinated by M πŸ˜πŸ˜...I am sure he will learn the hard way his playboy ways will bite him on the ass soon..

Nice analysis jyoti..
.I was drooling on uday so never gave importance to J...she is as site said, 'societal' πŸ˜‰ 

Also about manyata and akash remembering each other, i completely agree with  your take on it, its necessary to build up the story..Also i loved unnati with UdayaVeer and Brijesh with Manyata bonding in today's episode...Brijesh was soo good in acting, everyone know, but today at the dining table his expressions..were priceless...

Also unnati, i think unnati will help UV and manyata to get together...

And finally what the hot dashing handsome charming UV whoce black colour shirt is dhak dhak ing my heart and the exercise scene takes my breath away..How can someone be so hot?😍

Thank you for the analysis...
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

I so much love the fact that you see this show! πŸ€—   πŸ€—   You always see the bright side at the bestest time!

If not for this post of your's i wouldn't have felt this better! Yes,they are building a powerful track of ManVeer!

We are seeing what Uday thinks. He maybe a player,but he admits that Maanyata amuses him and she comes in his thoughts.

Actually we all r looking forward to ManVeer scenes but their scenes need to hv a particular base and build up which I feel we got today with Uday making his intentions clear in front of his sister regarding his plans πŸ˜›..and thats why the episode worked for me 😳