Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Agreed but of course, we will still love our Abha ðŸ˜Š
Nadia123 thumbnail

would it be safe to call Lata @Jansi Ki Raani'? I loved the way Albeli spoke to Priyanka about the kids - she is so low that she wanted to starve the babies for her personal gain - how disgusting, but Albeli put her in her place. Albeli thinks Karan is a nice guy so I wish she wouldn't be so rude and disrespectful with him and how stupid are the rest of the family members not to click on that 'Abha''s behaviour is way out of character. Even the way she speaks - on occassions, her gypsy lingo comes out but no one thinks its odd... I think Raj's mother is really sweet and obviously Daaima has poisoned Raj's mind about his mum - she is another sly witch that needs exposing - I think our Jansi Ki Rani will do it with the help of Sister Bond. Loved the interaction between Raj's mum and Abha but I really hope that the Albeli track ends soon or moves forward coz currently, its just going round and round... Shelly knows Sheetal so well from before, why has she not clicked on as to her ulterior motives???

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Haha, Lata is Jhansi Ki Rani. I agree, at least Albeli was not cruel like Priyanka to let small childrens starve. Can't wait for the mystery behind Raj's mother and Daiima to unfold.
melissa05 thumbnail
Thanks for the update.