Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Full update is now up ðŸ˜‰
Resham22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you...i hope Abha remembers soon...looks like Karan kinna figure out that Albeli is not Abha...
VishaD. thumbnail
Thanks Priyyanka

@rechus : Yes, Abha was really cute and i loved her today. Albeli is nice at one time and she is back to her usual self at times ðŸ˜Š

@Rani : Aww, meri Karan, i know about you and that you are bounded to your studies and tasks. We give and take between ourself and there is no need sorry ðŸ˜†

@nishta: Thank you so much dear and we need this kind of support and motivation not only for me and Rani but also for our forum ðŸ˜‰
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a bunch again Visha :)

what a weird family..can't anyone look for jobs? always talking about earning but doing nothing..and where is the scheming Priyanka's husband Veer..I bet that's his only identity left!
VishaD. thumbnail
It was a good thing that Albeli hinted on Karan not working. Thakur seems to be missing and i wonder what happened to his business? ðŸ˜•
sam-lilly thumbnail
thanks for the update...
i hope all will be well b/w lata-raj...😕
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Vaishu .. this track is boring - it is a repeat of everything - down to the missing mother - mentally disturbed abha .. we need new writers - with young fresh brains .. who will bring new and refreshing tracks ..
VishaD. thumbnail
I agree dee, even i found similarity between the lady and Pratibha and Daaima with Yasodra and Abha is the key point to bring them back to the family. They certainly needs some new ideas.
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much Visha!

Your time to write the update is greatly appreciated.

Oh my god I really can't see Abha like this anymore,it's hurting me  🥺
And how can Karan not tell that is not his Abha?
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. As I have stated before, Albeli track needs to be wrapped up sooner otherwise all are idiots in Prasad family apart from Priyanka ofcourse in not still realising this is not their abha.  Albeli has made mistakes and yet they have not put two and two together.   

Lata Lata what have you done? You forget Raj telling you not to open the cupboard or even enter the room when you first came to your sasural.  By the way that room was supposed to be in Mumbai not Ujjain.  Have the CV's forgotten that?