Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

How the precap may pan out

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
There are many ways the plot could go from here. A few ideas

Scene 1

Gopi tries to walk, falls down and hurts herself. Everyone hears the glass fall and run to help her. Raashi sees what has happened and realizes (Hope against Hope) the direct consequences of her actions. She is further made guilty when Gopi takes all the blame for being careless on herself. She decides to behave in future and not hurt Gopi anymore. 

Too optimistic I think although it will pave way for Raashi's change again. Except I do not like the fact that Raashi goes scot free. I want her PUNISHED.

Scene 2

Gopi tries to walk, falls down and Raashi is there to catch her magically. She fuzzes over Gopi and Koki, Hetal and Baa impressed. Raashi back in good books.

I hate this too because, again Raashi goes scot free. Also because there is no way she will realize what a dangerous play she made by doing what she did. AND futher more she will not stop her kalaakaris because it is helping her achieve her goals. So ultimately we will have Gopi and Aham drift more apart because now we have not just Koki but Raashi by her side always. And Raashi gets to manipulate Gopi AGAIN.

Scene 3

Gopi tries to walk, falls down and magically Aham saves her. He will be angry to say the least and will completely ignore his mom's request to go to work.

Sets a stage for Saas-Bahu-Beta internal war. Gopi will not know who to side. Actually she may side Koki and ask Aham to go to work. Could be a good thing. Aham may first be angry and then irritated that Gopi does not want his help. Realization of love?? Could be. I like this track. Hence as a bonus if somebody can blast Raashi, I will pick this option hands down.

Scene 4

Not likely to happen but just as a last option. Jigar saves Gopi from the fall. Gopi innocently tells him how she is a burden t everyone and how Raashi ben and all at home have been burdened. Jigar questions as to why she feels that way and Gopi without realizing says that Rashi told her how Aham left without breakfast and how Maaji and Kaki are troubled. 
Jigar this time needs no intervention to understand Rashi's intentions. He assures Gopi and helps her soothe her guilt. He makes sure Raashi gets a piece of his mind and asks her to stay away from his Bhabhi.

Result: Raashi kalaakari fails. She is angry with Gopi and will try more to make her feel guilty. But good thing, no gulit for Gopi. All other relations remain the same.

I pick option 3 anyday. And yes I do hate Raashi. Even if the creatives try showing her with a little consicience, I will hate her because of her past actions. It will need a miracle to make me change

But all said I think most likely option 2 will be the way SNS goes.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra34dshah2siri2006monash1uamazindu_shahshruts18navyabvarshu27-Arnisha--Nafisa-

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i like option 1 and 3...though it would kill me to see gopi hurt again...if this is what it takes rashi to understand and possibly change ...then i guess it will be ok...on the other hand any situation that brings ahem to realise his feelings for gopi ...im all fot it..
-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i like the options btween 1-3...

http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
i believe option 3 will happen though maa beta war is most unlikely to happen...very good mail...these points were coming in my mind but it's tough to write so much...thanks to you...i just had to choose from options...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indu_shah

uamaz Goldie
uamaz
uamaz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Option 3 is wanted with a blast from Ahem to Rashi saying is this how you look at MY Wife!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indu_shah

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnisha

i like the options btween 1-3...

Arnisha appreciate if you limit the no. of pictures in your signature as it will be easier for us to scroll down...dnt mind otherwise...just a suggestion !!!
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I agree with your reasoning, option 3 hands down would be my choice, definitely Aham at the moment is enjoying feeling needed, Kokila has always pushed him academically and then professionally, poor chap is bored with the cut throat world, and his just enjoying the homely calm nature of his wife and seeing to her needs, giving her medicine, some water, helping her walk and sit up are activities he is finding enjoyable, plus the bonus is Gopi is such an innocent all her little foibles are fascinating to Aham. 

But like you I'm coming to the realisation that Urshi are planning Rashi to show a caring avtar to Gopi and her coming to catch Gopi and helping her with her personal needs in front of an audience is what they are aiming for to pave her way back into the hearts of Hetal and Jigar, but the 4th option should happen, as we have seen this show the complete about turn in the relationships Raji are bad and Goham are good now, also Vishal in a recent interview (Telly Chakkar episode 89) mentioned that he waited a year to play this role and main reason was change in his character, where he was brought to realize that what he thought was the truth of Rashi was a lie, so bearing that in mind, it would make sense (bearing in mind how it was for Goham before, Aham finding out when Gopi made mistakes) that Jigar catches Rashi out on this kalakari, and things go worse for her relationship with Jigar, we all know he loves her, but if he catches out Rashi after he hears from Gopi the guilt trip Rashi put in her mind, it will make their relationship even worse...so it's interesting...but most likely it will be option 2 which will frustrate most of us.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 21 December 2011 at 4:11pm
navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Im hoping that Rashi will realise that she has done a mistake & her tries to mend herself !!!!

But that is hoping against the hope because we still have the pooja kalakaari yet to come out...so it shows that Rashi taking it on her conscious is ruled out !!!

Edited by navyab - 21 December 2011 at 9:47am

Go to top