Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Romantic Stalemate - Need ideas CVs?? (Page 4)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
How about writing few roimantic ideas so tht  Cv's can get some from us only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Dazzling_

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
great points again, SJ. you know where to post on Fb right?Wink

I have such low expectations of desi CVs in general and yet  they disappointConfusedConfusedConfused

Expect more silliness with this new entry and yes do NOT get your hopes up for the cocktail party.

And before La, I would have preferred Shyam to leaveAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikasun2011

Danika Senior Member
Danika
Danika

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

Originally posted by serialjunkie

And talking about stalemates, let me add this too.

I know we are all feeling like a deflated, pricked balloon after the major build up of expectation for the Bathroom scene. The CVs threw cold water on it. It was nothing we wanted and ended bristling us more than needed. Why this torture?

Before we all get our expectations up again regarding the cocktail party, let me warn everyone, it will be the same old same old. All go the pub, kkg on a challenge gets drunk, does some antics, ASR mad, party spoiled, everyone comes home. Perhaps in the midst Payal/Akash have some brief romantic interlude.

But don't get your hopes up, we've done this in the past only to get disappointed.

And now time for a group hug, we are missing the sizzling chemistry, the disentangling of lights, the diwali almost kiss, the bandagement, the fall into arms and finally some actual love.

Group hug everyone and lets not raise our hopes about the cocktail party, its another filler episode.
At least for a change, make ASR drunk this time, pls CVs. We have already seen La drunk.

Where are the CVs who gave us the fantabulous rain hug, photo shoot, GH, rangoli, storeroom, Diwali sprain, kiss-miss, fairylights accident etc? Are they breathing?

Both Khushi & Arnav are hurt. Fine. We get it. I mean, we can't miss it. So many people have been crying the past week.When we say we expected an interesting ArHi scene in the bathroom, we didn't mean that he would throw all caution & guilt to the winds & have his way with her. We were looking for a few moments of mutual realisation of attraction. A few looks, a few gentle touches...What would the CVs have lost by showing that? They would only have gained...their eroding fan population back.

EXACTLY, where is that sizzling chemistry, that intensity, that amazing connection Arhi have for each other????
Where is it all gone????
I am really angry at CVsAngry
Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Yes please NO bigamy track like you said SJ. My fear is the audience that dictates the TRPs  is the one that likes crappy tracks like that!!!
Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Amen. :)

This NK is more like the male version of Khushi. She is weak in English and he is weak in Hindi. And both are addicted to sweets!
There is no way in hell Khushi will fall for that guy. And I doubt he will fall for her either.

Lets hope he plays cupid.

Lets hope we get an ARHI moment soon. God, how long has it been now since we saw him touch her?? I miss the angry ASR who used to always grab her. I SO miss him. :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

WorkerB Senior Member
WorkerB
WorkerB

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
For the first time since the show started, I missed watching an episode of the show yesterday. I really didnt want to watch any more silly antics. I want Arnav and Khushi's love to progress. Enough with Tom and Jerry fights and Snake's ridiculous-ity trying to convince Khushi to believe stuff against Anjali. 

Go to top