Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Romantic Stalemate - Need ideas CVs?? (Page 2)

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music1

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

where it the big picture CVs?

When you write the screenplay, i know you have to factor in fillers and episodes that serve no other purpose than provide a few entertainment tidbits. However, it does not seem like you have figured out your big picture.

do you have a timeline in mind of how long you plan to run the show? lets say 2.5 years.

In the 2.5 years, you have 10 quarters ie. 10 sets of 3 months. Can't you decide what your story should do in each three month period? Let me help you

1 quarter - ASR/KKG meet and hate
2 quarter - ARHI forced to work and interact, albeit grudgingly
4 quarter - Payash wedding, preparations, ARHI become related
5 quarter - Khushi finds a job and begins her independent life, ASR misses her terribly. KKG commissioned to work at ASR's office for a traditional attire project. Payal's living hell at RM
6 quarter - KKG gets serious rishta's, nandakishore perhaps, Payal home because of her issues at RM. Akash heartbroken. ARHI join forces again. and this time confess
7 quarter - ARHI marry and blissful months ahead
8 quarter - shyam lechering about another girl, ARHI expose him, their relatoinship even stronger. Rabba ve Rabba Ve.
9 quarter - ARHI's past creeps up and both are devasted. they separate and eventually resolve
10 quarter - alls well that ends well. we see chunnu munnu too before we say bye

there!
I LIKE ur ideas Clap

sun2011

Danika Senior Member
Danika
Danika

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

We know,We feel but do the CV's I don't know.Why is it that the show which promised intense love has no love between the leads now????I wonder.Shyam gets more chance,Now Nadakishore might get more chance...why not ARHI???????Trp's will go down if they forget about the leads chemistry don't u think?

Totally agree with you. I want some Arhi scenes where we det to hear RABBA VE!!! I am dying over here.Angry
smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Today was something of a bore.

What I couldn't bear was the wastage of the bathroom scene. The CVs should have atleast glanced through some of the OS on I-F . They would have known how to use the opportunity.

Hope Devi Maiyya does not tire of giving ArHi opportunities & signs even tho they & the CVs miss all of them!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veechasun2011

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

smitar

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
the cvs as dey r running out of ideas should surely read dis! they really need help! ii mean how much more of shyam???? and y r arnav and khushi's story not moving forward?? i suppose they too dont know!ROFL
meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
The point where most fans are - it will take just another show to become slightly interesting and there will be mass exodus from IPKKND

Don't let it get to that point CVs!

Please!

mommamiasmitar

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
LISTEN GUYS it cant be bigamy , COME WHT MAY even if anajli crawls to the guptas hosue cuz every 1 knws tht snakes truth at the guptas house it maybe lead to shyam's truth revealition but no ways would any one at any cost hopefully let khushi get into this trap again .

wht I think tht creep did this to speak to or threaten or Bm khushi  in person cuz he cant go to gupta house so he can only do it it the Rm zoo !

PLUS hwow can we rfrgt the specail dialoge between sisters , khushi said aranv should get a girl who will show his real face tell him wht he doesnt want to hear ( and dats only khushi )

and la told  arnav dont let yr love go away now he was like "yes" .

hes already dancing on kkg's tunes giving towels and all  But ser this  love story needs some serious push

sun2011_Dazzling_

Go to top