Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

JASR soon going to make an appearance?

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
If you guys watch the new on the set of IPK video you would notice for sure that ASR was angry and he was talking angrily to Nandu who was standing next to KKG s body double aka KKG. 
I have a feelings JASR is going to appear in IPK pretty soon like next week and its going to be  a FUN RIDE for sure.
I think the upcoming party is going to bring us loads of Arhi and JASR track. I am sure about it. Just wait and watch😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i think cvs should move arnav and khushi's love stry fwd we r going in marry go round n its getting a bit  monotonous and at the end we get to see snake and namoona UFFF .
smitar thumbnail
Is KKG wearing the dress that she supposedly lost on the way to Nainital?

A jealous ASR seems interesting. Sigh! I was looking forward to the SR in ASR. No luck.πŸ˜‰

trina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitar

Is KKG wearing the dress that she supposedly lost on the way to Nainital?

A jealous ASR seems interesting. Sigh! I was looking forward to the SR in ASR. No luck.πŸ˜‰

SR ?πŸ˜•
Suhaag Raat?
trina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

i think cvs should move arnav and khushi's love stry fwd we r going in marry go round n its getting a bit  monotonous and at the end we get to see snake and namoona UFFF .

Yeah Thats what it seems. But just think about it. Shyamu wants to keep KKG close and hence loads of Arhi and namoona is going to make ASR jealous,hence JASR. Wont that be just GREAT TO WATCH?😳
smitar thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

SR ?πŸ˜•

Suhaag Raat?

Yep! Kitna Intezaar karvavoge, CVs?
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes i saw that body double .if they want to use BD why can't they use similar to KKG?πŸ˜’
veryberry01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
which video are u guys talking about. can you plz post the link.

Love
Veryberry
trina2010 thumbnail
There is a video posted today at IF . It's on the set of IPK. ASR announced a cocktail party for Payash outside RM. KKG and NK was there too. Looked like ASR angry after the duo came there and was kinda rude to NK. He also avoided KKG and went away.