x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Missing GHSP so much
Hope season 2 comes soon
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

it was horrible ... was missing GHSP ... geet & maan like any thing ... but we will use this time 2 bring our maaneet back 2 us ...

summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I DON'T MISS THEM AT ALL

Because they never left my heart! ... I've been watching maaneet scenes and gurti interviews to recover from the loss of our show... and we will get a season 2... just have faith... and keep fighting!
rabi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even though i'm fighting with my sister everyday for tv remote so I can watch GHSP from the beginning, I'm dying everyday with the fact that there will be no more new episodes and gurti/maaneet segments ðŸ˜­

I know I can't live without them, so i'm fighting everyday to get GHSP Season 2 with gurti in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neelamra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Horrible!Horrible!Horrible!I tried watching other serials but kept looking for Maan and Geet in the charachters!I tryd watching IPKKND but it just looked like a remake of GHSP!I have startd watchin Diya aur Bati because dat only seemed the decent one but still not as near as our GHSP!All in all I changed channel but just kp getting bored so go on the computer and start doing other stuff!I never was a telly person until GHSP!Its back to tht again!!!!!!!!!
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Missing them very much...😭 Babaji plz bring Geet season 2 with our favorite pair.
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
There was nothing to look forward to..wanted to stay in office and work and work..become complete devdas..but thanks to old epi..i was lil comforted..but will continue to fight to season2..
pppp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Missing them like hell.i always feel something is pricking in my heart always.I feel so happy seeing their glimpse.Hence watching old episodes.Gurmeet n Drashti chemistry was out of World.I am trying to wtch other serial but i always end up comparing them with Gurti.I am trying to watch IPKKND and DIYA AUR BHATTI HUM Since i hace seen first GUrti chenistry i always feel like they r best
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Missing like crazy but still fighting for it, but watching old and enjoy