India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Just hated (Page 3)

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Honestly I just hated todayz episode... No manveer scene and that J man Angry... And UV was actually enjoying it Angry Dead... I just started liking her after that roaches incident but today Dead... You know what now I really don't mind that akash dude just for the time being... Don't like saying it but UV should get his lesson...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilageet

simplytoxic Goldie
simplytoxic
simplytoxic

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
don't kill me, but I actually enjoy the Jai and Uday scenes...the taunting and smirking of Uday. They are entertaining... and I actually enjoyed the dance part because of Uday. The way Jai goes desperately behind him, and his only focus being Manyata...it gives an idea of what is going on in Uday's mind...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamz325nikhilageetmoksha89

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplytoxic

don't kill me, but I actually enjoy the Jai and Uday scenes...the taunting and smirking of Uday. They are entertaining... and I actually enjoyed the dance part because of Uday. The way Jai goes desperately behind him, and his only focus being Manyata...it gives an idea of what is going on in Uday's mind...

Don't worry I won't kill you LOL LOL... Whatever dude I hated it like hell...Angry Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicnikhilageet

sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikhilageet

Just hated the J dance with UV. he can tell his sis that Jwas doing it and he was only enjoying it but Still I just hated seeing it AngryCV s better not do this again. Also whats with the akash/devdas track. pls CVs if u want us to believe it is a true and eternal love u have to do more to convince us than a few half baked scenes and unbelievable love story.ur comments everyone pls

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMG i cracked up 
ok so yes what is really up with that... so unconvincing 

nikhilageetmoksha89

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
i agree with a previous comment that watching the dance scene was slightly entertaining in the sense that we know that Uday is aware that J is trying to "seduce" him - but they way he's smiling and making comments .. it's obvious that he's thinking about how much more entertaining Manyata is.  In the club, he was attracted to her without the skimpy clothes and skanky dance number.  Also, I wanted to shake J, not because it was UdayVeer that she was dancing with, but she was acting like some attention craving, self-degrading girl.  It's like Rajmata insinuated, J didn't come off as sexy but needy.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swetamangerasimplytoxicnikhilageet

lamz325 Senior Member
lamz325
lamz325

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

finally...uv has agreed that he is utterly fascinated by manyata...and  maanyata now has taken a step towards accepting it as her family...its just the begining...maanveer ...booomb...blast
yeah all we can do now is have patience and pray that the CVs wil be a little faster in having progress between Manveer and Manyata accepting her family!

nikhilageet

lamz325 Senior Member
lamz325
lamz325

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplytoxic

i agree though! i kinda enjoyed it too! it's good to know that all of uday's concentration is on manyata, not jay!

simplytoxicnikhilageet

swetamangera Senior Member
swetamangera
swetamangera

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moksha89

i agree with a previous comment that watching the dance scene was slightly entertaining in the sense that we know that Uday is aware that J is trying to "seduce" him - but they way he's smiling and making comments .. it's obvious that he's thinking about how much more entertaining Manyata is.  In the club, he was attracted to her without the skimpy clothes and skanky dance number.  Also, I wanted to shake J, not because it was UdayVeer that she was dancing with, but she was acting like some attention craving, self-degrading girl.  It's like Rajmata insinuated, J didn't come off as sexy but needy.  

Very well saidClap

moksha89

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index