Posted: 12 years ago
Just hated the J dance with UV. he can tell his sis that Jwas doing it and he was only enjoying it but Still I just hated seeing it 😡CV s better not do this again. Also whats with the akash/devdas track. pls CVs if u want us to believe it is a true and eternal love u have to do more to convince us than a few half baked scenes and unbelievable love story.ur comments everyone pls
aaah...me no comments for now!

I can't lose my maanveer! 😒
Join the club. 😆 Akash with Manyata, UV n J. i don't have a strong heart to stand both together. if CVs wanna bestow the torture atleast do it one at a time 🤣

waiting for a full fleged ManVeer scene soon 😳
finally...uv has agreed that he is utterly fascinated by manyata...and  maanyata now has taken a step towards accepting it as her family...its just the begining...maanveer ...booomb...blast
well and as for J...wait and watch its never gonna happen again...dadisa will def teach her...as for UV...he is too smart to get in her trap...
Originally posted by -debolina-

Join the club. 😆 Akash with Manyata, UV n J. i don't have a strong heart to stand both together. if CVs wanna bestow the torture atleast do it one at a time 🤣

😆 I know it was too much atyachaar on us poor souls all in one episode. but the only silver lining was that UV said that he is only intersted in Manyata and she keeps him fully entertained so why would he look anywhere else😉 cant find fault with that logic can we after we do it too. UV keeps all of us so entertained that we dont feel the need to look anywhere else ourselves😉
Originally posted by -debolina-

Completely agree.. I readied myself for Akash due to the spoiler but we had even more torture in store for us then expected.. CV's at least warn us in the future. in fact it would be best if it never happened again.. !!
haven't watched the episode yet, but i can imagine what a pain it was!
we saw a trailer in the pub, few weeks back, remember?
seriously jeh was looking ugly and not beautiful...i find jeh and aakash very annoying...and today even UV was annoying...now its high time ...he needs to realize that what he's doing presently is wrong...he shouldn't say that manyata is entertaining...what he calls entertainment is actually love...but he doesn't realize it at all.

tomorrow's episode is going to be interesting when dadisab will get to know about jeh and udayveer's dance.
Edited by priyanka2765 - 12 years ago

i felt sorry for j coz uday was just playing along ...and looked🥱