Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why the sudden change in Arhi, CVs?.

gori66 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why is there a 360 degree turn around??? Diwali episode were so good, full of chemistry between Arhi. Now it's just gone. Before they used to feel each other's presence, now it's no longer there. Is it for the TRPs??? 

Pls don't loose the charm and chemistry between the two main characters.  Give us some yumilicios Xmas New year moments...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Today, they were like strangers. Did I miss a few episodes? Or did I dream yesterday's poolside convo?

What a waste of the bathroom opportunity! Devi Maiyya must be tired of giving them chances.

preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes... they keep oscillating like a pendulum... Lalit mohan needs to maintain the chemistry and momentum... the Diwali almost- kiss seems strange now...
zaniax thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

yes... they keep oscillating like a pendulum... Lalit mohan needs to maintain the chemistry and momentum... the Diwali almost- kiss seems strange now...

Xactly...sometimes it's hard to believe tht they are the same characters 😕
..Apz.. thumbnail
what???sorry i disagree..its been a gradual..its no more an attraction between arhi..its closeness...understanding ...ITS LOVE...n am so happy no more dhak dhaks n winds n dupattas flying...