KR...HOW DARE THEY!!!

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So...KR huh???Attitude all over their face, and this is the kind of stars they are???They are so bloody insecure that tripping up the opponents member is the way for them to win😡HOW DARE THEY trip VICKY???Ugh...I felt like killing them when they tripped our sweet deewana.No doubt because he was doing AWESOME at his hip hop and popping.Obviously the students of KR have not been taught the concept of FAIR PLAY!!!And after that they had the gall to MIMIC the Luisans and try and insult them on the dance floor in THEIR college!!!😡WTH!!!What happened to Chee-Vam's lecture that they are JUST HAVING FUN and not competing...God, I was furious when they tripped our sweetheart.Dancers my foot!!!They deserved to have been embarassed so badly by our hero rey,swayam and nilesh😆Hats off to u guys!!!

PS.Choreography by Massy and Shantannu...BRILLIANT!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree they are so cheap and at the end when st louis was doing good chee-vam stopped it because his team cant do any better and how cheap he asked for sharon's phone no and said that you can leave the party with different couples now that is just plain on rude
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KR and there cultural head cheevam is big LOOSERs