love yash & meera. maan is to 
good. he will bring her geet.
fight 4 her life. feel so proud
of maan he even ready to loose
his baby just 4 her geet. lovely
update tich.

thank u sooo much sweety😳
Posted: 12 years ago
ohh my god...what was that...i am still in dreams in my maaneet...
love u love u love u so much...
muah muah muah...
wow maan called jai and meera for one smile of her...that was so sweet side of him..
maan helped jai after taking his comapany...chalo thodi to akal aayi maan sahab ko...
indirectly geet said that what maan wants to hear from her...she is carrying his child and then blushed...omg omg omg...!!!!!!!!!!
haaye her cute gestures which makes maan falling on her...her cribbing,,pouting like a kid...

geet u have to take care of the baby as I m there for u to take care, I'll be always there to hold u before u step into any trouble,, she looked at him with utter surprise, she didn't expect this at all' he saw her tears that rolled down some more,, he cupped her face and wiped all eth tears, I don't want to take care of the baby as I knew u r there to protect her and I trust that its only u who can look after her, and as per u concern, i m here and will be forever,standing and waiting for u.. maybe u don't need me then, but geet I would always need u,, and I'll wait for u forever,
haaye kya expalantion tha...geet felt bad but after than she missed a beat...ufff...
yes..maan will always there for take care of her...but one condition..geet ko baby ki care karni hogi...
wow geet ki self thought kya awesome thi...muah..
loved the bonding between three frnds...you very well described that...muah also for this...
loved that meera was asking something other and geet was replying another...ab to yakeen ho gaya that geet also loves him...
so so so happy that meera told him that geet loves him...haaye maan was cloud at 9...
THE MAA SINGH KHURANA par uski wife hukum chala rahi hai...poor maan...
her bossy wife...hehehe
geet thoda kam khaya karo...oti ho jaogi...

geet, to be honest whenever u r around me, I feel myself lost,, and I can't control myself.. I m afraid I may hurt u by my action and trust me I don't want to do that'.
poor maan..can't control on himself when geet is around of him...

pics ke liye mua muah muah...

ufff geet maan ko thief samjh rahi thi...rofl...
loved their cute nok jhok...love u...

what can I do, if ur baby wanted to eat dark chocolate mint ice-cream with lots of chocolate chips and and chocolate syrup and brownie right now,

indirectly madam ne bol hi diya.ur baby wants that...haaye kya thinking hai demand ki...
geet is like bhuki sherni...hehehe...
and maan is also bhuka sher..wants to eat geet raw..

precap is interested...

tich tich tich what are you...kya likha hai...
u know after muskan..i loved ur writing style...
muah muah muah...hugggsss to uuu...

dare u give us a short update...we loved the big update...
we want big update...
we want big update...
we want big update...
we want big update...
we want big update...
we want big update...
we want big update...
dare u give us a short update
i am giving u a warning...hehehe...

mindblowing update
loved it
part 15
nice part...
Maan has changed...
hope Geet gets well soon...
cont soon...
awww that was stupendous update...👏
Maan has only one goal in life now n that's to make Geet happy...
I just loved reading the scene where Geet met with her friends after long time...she hadn't expected that Maan would change so much...she is still confused with her feelings whether she loves Maan or not...I am waiting for the day when this realisation would dawn on her that too loves Maan a lot...😳

loved Maaneet's bickering in the kitchen scene...awww Maan made chocolate for her...now moi tooo wanna eat it...😆
n trust me it's always a treat your updates...😳

love
Namita
awesome, nice part
loved it
loved maaneet moments
loved the way maan taking care of geet
 continue soon
awesomeEdited by NANDY_BRU - 12 years ago
wowww
loved it
awesome update tichuu
plzzz giv long updates onlyy 😊
sach mai maan is doin so much for geet 😛
chalo kum se kum geet ko kuch happiness mila , jay an meera ke aane se else vo to din bhar sad hi rahti thi 😃 😃
maan loves her and loved 2 see his care for geet ...
omggg ...
geet was blushing for d first time... improvement haa 😛
manna padega maan ka kamal 😉
loved d way maan was telling his feelings to geet 😆
an den geet ordering maan an dere sweet noke jhokee
oopps    😳 lagta hai kuch jyada ho gaya ...
 anyways altogether  this part was awesome 👏 👏 👏 👏
mindblowing tichu
muuaah
tune to kush kar diya

JUST LOVED IT!! continue soon..
ya long update is better than short one as eager to know/ read more...😉
Edited by aliceyue27 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by neha5058

ohh my god...what was that...i am still in dreams in my maaneet...
love u love u love u so much...
muah muah muah...
wow maan called jai and meera for one smile of her...that was so sweet side of him..
maan helped jai after taking his comapany...chalo thodi to akal aayi maan sahab ko...
indirectly geet said that what maan wants to hear from her...she is carrying his child and then blushed...omg omg omg...!!!!!!!!!!
haaye her cute gestures which makes maan falling on her...her cribbing,,pouting like a kid...

geet u have to take care of the baby as I m there for u to take care, I'll be always there to hold u before u step into any trouble,, she looked at him with utter surprise, she didn't expect this at all' he saw her tears that rolled down some more,, he cupped her face and wiped all eth tears, I don't want to take care of the baby as I knew u r there to protect her and I trust that its only u who can look after her, and as per u concern, i m here and will be forever,standing and waiting for u.. maybe u don't need me then, but geet I would always need u,, and I'll wait for u forever,
haaye kya expalantion tha...geet felt bad but after than she missed a beat...ufff...
yes..maan will always there for take care of her...but one condition..geet ko baby ki care karni hogi...
wow geet ki self thought kya awesome thi...muah..
loved the bonding between three frnds...you very well described that...muah also for this...
loved that meera was asking something other and geet was replying another...ab to yakeen ho gaya that geet also loves him...
so so so happy that meera told him that geet loves him...haaye maan was cloud at 9...
THE MAA SINGH KHURANA par uski wife hukum chala rahi hai...poor maan...
her bossy wife...hehehe
geet thoda kam khaya karo...oti ho jaogi...

geet, to be honest whenever u r around me, I feel myself lost,, and I can't control myself.. I m afraid I may hurt u by my action and trust me I don't want to do that'.
poor maan..can't control on himself when geet is around of him...

pics ke liye mua muah muah...

ufff geet maan ko thief samjh rahi thi...rofl...
loved their cute nok jhok...love u...

what can I do, if ur baby wanted to eat dark chocolate mint ice-cream with lots of chocolate chips and and chocolate syrup and brownie right now,

indirectly madam ne bol hi diya.ur baby wants that...haaye kya thinking hai demand ki...
geet is like bhuki sherni...hehehe...
and maan is also bhuka sher..wants to eat geet raw..

precap is interested...

tich tich tich what are you...kya likha hai...
u know after muskan..i loved ur writing style...
muah muah muah...hugggsss to uuu...

dare u give us a short update...we loved the big update...
we want big update...
we want big update...
we want big update...
we want big update...
we want big update...
we want big update...
we want big update...
dare u give us a short update
i am giving u a warning...hehehe...

ohhh u know how much i luv ur comment,, it always feels me speacial,, and a big smile spreads on my face,, i m not so well today so couldn't reply u early but to tell u teh truth i always eager to see teh cmnts and tried to reply each of u,, yeah ur comment is teh longest one,, i can't reply that much but really i m obliged,, u always manage to to right this much for me,, and OMG what did u say after Muskan u luv my work, u know its teh biggest compliment i can have after writing this,, gosh i m feeling i m on 7th heaven,, thanks u sooo much...😳😳