Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wow awesome update tich...
again cla clap for you...
that was another emotional part...not much emotional but emotional...
that was romantic emotional types...
they were soothing their pain while kissing to each other...
great geet was responding...
maan gone too far...
ohh tich you showed us very well their condition...
their self fight..their hold back...ahem ahem aur kuch nahi bolti mai...
geet wanted to forget that brutal act of his...forget that night...and wanted to be his..
that was very very good...for her and or maan...
maan took care of her...that act of his showed his love towards her...
aww his explanation...
geet hugged him..that was the best part of this part...and pics were exact according to the situation...that was very good...

arjun he is the same but circumstances changed, I m still the mean maan singh khurana, because I want geet for myself, I can't live without her and that's why I want her with me, in that sense I m mean. And I can be ruthless to salvage her, I can destroy anything and anyone who want her to separate from me. i m being selfish as I m selfish in love, I can't see her depart from me, I want her in me, she is in me, I love her and will keep her with me till eternity…
ohh my god...kya explain kiya hai maan ne..i mean tumne...

Precap: maan doing cooking oops geet bossing on the great Maan Singh Khurana…..

Picnic time….. some nok jhok….

precap is very very interesting yaar...can't wait for next...

huggs to u ...muahhss...

yaar aaj jayada big comment nahi kar paa rahi hu coz aaj mai emotions ko express nahi kar paa rahi hu...emotional and intimate scenes the to unhe feel kar rahi hu...lol...

97531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that is lovely update dr,
maaneet moments were very nice.
waiting for sujals entry...
continue soon.
Mishti13 thumbnail
super duper rocking update
loved it 
wow geet opening to him
precap is interesting 
cont. soon 
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: neha5058

wow awesome update tich...
again cla clap for you...
that was another emotional part...not much emotional but emotional...
that was romantic emotional types...
they were soothing their pain while kissing to each other...
great geet was responding...
maan gone too far...
ohh tich you showed us very well their condition...
their self fight..their hold back...ahem ahem aur kuch nahi bolti mai...
geet wanted to forget that brutal act of his...forget that night...and wanted to be his..
that was very very good...for her and or maan...
maan took care of her...that act of his showed his love towards her...
aww his explanation...
geet hugged him..that was the best part of this part...and pics were exact according to the situation...that was very good...

arjun he is the same but circumstances changed, I m still the mean maan singh khurana, because I want geet for myself, I can't live without her and that's why I want her with me, in that sense I m mean. And I can be ruthless to salvage her, I can destroy anything and anyone who want her to separate from me. i m being selfish as I m selfish in love, I can't see her depart from me, I want her in me, she is in me, I love her and will keep her with me till eternity'
ohh my god...kya explain kiya hai maan ne..i mean tumne...

Precap: maan doing cooking oops geet bossing on the great Maan Singh Khurana'..

Picnic time'.. some nok jhok'.

precap is very very interesting yaar...can't wait for next...

huggs to u ...muahhss...

yaar aaj jayada big comment nahi kar paa rahi hu coz aaj mai emotions ko express nahi kar paa rahi hu...emotional and intimate scenes the to unhe feel kar rahi hu...lol...

awww dear, its enough for me that u liked it and cmnted with so serenity,, i luv it, specially the pics as it is teh biggest gift for me,,, gurti is my life,, and ha that cake is yummyyy πŸ˜‰ and i must say u always analyze things with so much effort, thanks u dear...😊
Edited by tich.1990mg - 12 years ago
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Originally posted by: namita25

awww ...moi first...     

loved the way  Maan took care of Geet...I am sure he won't let anything happen to his Geet now...
awww he even admonished Arjun for not being able to come as geet was down with fever...
Geet will be taking her own time to accept Maan...but I am happy that she trusts him now...😳
the scene whee they slept hugging each other is indeed the best scene...n the last scene was cherry on the cake😳...MSK would suerly do anything for his wife...
n the precap sounds yummy...can't wait for the next part...πŸ˜†

that was so cute,,, thanks swetheart,
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanshi

lovely update...superb
we need more MAANEET moments
l like precap
i doesn't feel we need new entry...first i want to see maaneet confession
thanks for awesome update
πŸ‘
i loved it😊
waiting for next

dear there is no new entry just old cast will make entry that can be in next 2 part or will take a little more time...
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Originally posted by: krndr

Tichuu Muaaah sweety awesome update

Loved it

Poor Geet is falling for Maan but is not able to accept him as his nearness reminds her of his brutal act of past πŸ˜­

Way in which Maan panicked seeing Geet's state and took care of her in all possible ways to get her fever down was so awesome

Loved to see Geet hugging him and comforting him when he felt she would actually blast him for changing her clothes 

Tich the last part just simply superb 
You are seriously into a habbit of giving a fabulous ending to every update
Loved Maan and Arjun's conversation specially this part of it

Arjun: the maan I knew is not the maan I m seeing in front of my eyes now, he was mean ruthless,, where has he gone?

Maan: arjun he is the same but circumstances changed, I m still the mean maan singh khurana, because I want geet for myself, I can't live without her and that's why I want her with me, in that sense I m mean. And I can be ruthless to salvage her, I can destroy anything and anyone who want her to separate from me. i m being selfish as I m selfish in love, I can't see her depart from me, I want her in me, she is in me, I love her and will keep her with me till eternity' 

All in all an Excellant update
The Precap is too cute me dying to read it
Now when can we expect the next update

hey dear, thanks a lot,,, u seriously think i can give a good ending to teh updates, my frnds always says i end this on cliff hanger,, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† muaahhh for teh colorful and lovely cmnt,,, hmm next update may tom or day after that, teh fast the like will increase the fast i'll update...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

'arjun he is the same but circumstances changed, I m still the mean maan singh khurana, because I want geet for myself, I can't live without her and that's why I want her with me, in that sense I m mean. And I can be ruthless to salvage her, I can destroy anything and anyone who want her to separate from me. i m being selfish as I m selfish in love, I can't see her depart from me, I want her in me, she is in me, I love her and will keep her with me till eternity'

dese words r just awesum...!hw can one luv so much...!
among all the ffs of urs i loves ds the most...ds ff s more maturely written..superb dear..

ohhoo thanks dear, yeah its more mature writing as teh story is sensitive.. not like my other story lovy dovy type,, 😊
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Originally posted by: yashviagarwal

wowww tichu
kya update diya yaar
loved it
awesome
muuahhh πŸ˜›
loved dere kiss πŸ˜†
den maan chaning her dress πŸ˜‰
taking geet's careπŸ˜›
an den geet hunging him an consolin him
vase u part 12 ya 13 me u gav another precap naa i mean may be geet agreeing 2 maan or maan tellin d truth 😲
ab thora different hai part 14 ..
anywayss jo bhi hai
loved dere closeness an brng more more maaneet's moment 😳
jaldi update dena plzzz
u no i never thought dey wuld come so close itni jaldi

i was waiting for ur cmnt yaar,,, hmm thoda diff hain pura nahi,, fear wala to tha an dmaan making plans that will be in eth next update,, with a mix portion... 😳
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update continue soon