Users

Frequent Posters

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: crazydream

Wow... Amazing update
Fabulous
Maan is making geet's life hell. Geet has to suffer a lot becoz of maan.
Engagement has taken place despite maan's protest. What will happen after marriage.
I hope everything will be fine for geet. Her problems shud be reduced. And maan shud suffer.

Continue soon. Will be waiting.
Luved it..

hmm geet have to suffer a lot,, but lets see how will maan repents his deed... thanks a lot for the lovely comment... 😃
😃
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Originally posted by: manjusree

Hey wen will b de nxt update?????

i can update tomorrow only
wow
nice one
do continue
take_a_hint thumbnail
oh !!!!!!!!! marriage ... i m waiting for next update
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one..
maan is too rude...
will maan ever love geet??!!!!...

krndr thumbnail
Originally posted by: tich.1990mg

i can update tomorrow only

Gr8 will be waiting for tomorrows update
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy New Year...

part 6
nice part...
Maan is such a devil...
poor Geet...
and Sameera to supporting Maan for his deeds...
poor Geet...
if it was his decision why the hell did he do that to Geet in their SR...
hes such a dash...
cont soon...
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

Happy New Year...

part 6
nice part...
Maan is such a devil...
poor Geet...
and Sameera to supporting Maan for his deeds...
poor Geet...
if it was his decision why the hell did he do that to Geet in their SR...
hes such a dash...
cont soon...

happy new year dear,,,, hmm why he did so u will get to know in today's update...😊
tich.1990mg thumbnail

Part 7

Kagaz ki kashti

Love that sacrifices life'.

Abhi: yeah we shouldn't have delay this,, he gave the rings to maaneet, who looked at each other blankly,, trying to read each other'..

And then slipped it in each other finger'. Taking the step to the future,,, and tomorrow will be their last day of individual,,, from next they will be in a relationship' a relation of hatred,, a relation of regret and remorse's''..

Maan looked at geet with hatred in his eyes,, and geet was having the same feeling for him, but there was pain also,,, yet her failed to recognize that,,,

Maan's (st) u made my life a living hell geet,, its all because of u that I and my family had to suffer so much,, if u were not there my dadi woudn't have force me,,, I m sure u only want my power and property to satisfy ur needs,,, and that's why u just trapped my dadima,, its not easy to make a fool of maan singh khurana,,, by rejecting my money what do u think,, I can't understand ur real intention,,, then u r mistaken,, u have chosen a wrong person geet,,, u'll repent ur all life for this'. I'll make ur life a hell that u'll beg for death but still I'll keep u alive just to see u finishing bit by bit''.

Geet (st): tomorrow will be the last day of my happiness, oh whom I m fooling around,, my happiness has lost long back and now its nothing to do with life'.. I have to suffer I know,, but still I have to give them happiness,,,,  I don't know if I'll get success in my responsibility but I can't leave the stone on their path'. I know I m drowning a deep ocean that will never leave a chance to survive,,, but I have promised someone to get her family's happiness,, and I can't withdraw my  words now,,,  I don't want to,, "kagaz ki kashti lahero ke bich jab padhti hain to,, dubne ke siva aur koi sahara nahi hota'.."  I know I have to drown in this wave of endless sorrow,, repents will be my destiny,,, but I'll take this,, I can't challenge my fate,, as it will not cheat me' it will come someday when I can smile leaving everyone behind but as a happy story ever after'' 

She smiled with a pain full smile' maan saw this but chose to ignore and makes his way out of there,,, as it was suffering him'.  samaira comes there,,, and hugged him from the back'.

Maan: I m sorry sam,,,,

Sam: for what? Sam was not there in the room when he agreed for the marriage' he felt guilty'

Maan: where were u?

Sam smiled : missing me?

Maan: hmm,, umm I wanted to talk to u for something'

Sam: kya huya maan?

Maan: dadima wanted me to marry her tomorrow'.

Sam: what??? But why? I mean so suddenly? She is not ok yet and more over geet has refused this marriage na. maan tells her everything dadima said in the room..

Sam: maan what will we do now?

Maan: I have to marry her'. Sam stares at at him shocked,,, I m sorry jaan,, but I have to do this'

Sam: maan we love each other'.

Maan: sam just listen to me'.. but she was nowhere to listen' she walked away in tears'. Maan ran after her but she was quick to take her car and drove off from there'' maan ran a frustrating hand on his hair''

Moharat of the wedding was held at 11 am'..  there will be some few people like maan's parents and family and geet's family'.  Her friends were unknown to the fact that's why they couldn't come,,, geet was in the car with annie nt and her mother'..  he was dressed in pink and red lahenga choli,, that has beautiful design around it,,, the small beads on her dupatta was making it more beautiful and elegant'. She was looking like a beauty of epitome'..  but her face was not glowing like a new bride should shine,, there was no blush no happiness in her eyes,,, but  no one can guess it she plastered a fake smile on her face whenever it needed'.  She was lost in her thought when her phone buzz with a loud ring breaking her dazzled eyes'.  She glance at the ID and shiver went through her spine,, her hands were shaking and she blink couple of time to see is it him? when she didn't picked up the call at few rings  annie jerk her to bring back her attention'.

Annie: geet phone to uthao?

Geet: huh?

Nt: sayad veerji ka phn hain,, tabhi to geet khayalo me kho gayi,, she teases her with maan's name and annie giggle softly'.. geet abruptly takes the call'. She was quite,, doesn't wanted to say anything as she knows her one word is enough to make him understand what she is going through,,, but least she expect his voice that can tear her also'.

Geet'.. her tears that she thought has dried started to flow freely,,, she hide it quickly' but her hreart takes his name,,, Sujal''.

Sujal: please phn mat katna,,, she smiled he knew her so well but today she doesn't wanted to cut it as unfortunately it will be the last call and last words they will share as lovers,, after it she doesn't know if fate will give her a chance to see him or talk to him' geet I m coming to take u with me'.. she was shocked to hear it'.. I don't know why u r doing this,,, why u r not picking my calls,, u didn't even talk to me nowadays,, did I made any mistake? Tell me na,, I'll make everything alright just like before,, our life will be perfect'..

her heart cried: nothing can be like before,,, she is snatching his happiness'

sujal:  please geet talk to me for once,,, meera just told me to come there but she was sounding low,, and she couldn't tell me anything,,, and now I m getting scared' r u ok na??? geet took a sigh relief to hear that meera didn't said anything'. But her tears was catching attention  of nt and annie'

annie: geet r u crying? Her question brought her back to reality,,  she nervously wiped it off'

nt: arre annie new life ki suruwat hain,, sare friends  ko chor ke ja rahi hain rona to ayega na'. geet got worried as whatever they are talking if sujal will get a slightest hint he will be worried'

but luckily or unluckily he didn't heard anything as the noise of his side made him busy'.

Sujal: geet r u hearing me,, tum kuch bolti kyun nahi'.  Why r u doing this? Why u r punishing me,, at least tell me my fault' okk u don't want to talk to me na? thik hain,, I m coming there in 2 days,,, main bhi dekhta hu,, geet kaise apne sujal se naraz rehti hain'..

Geet: GOOD BYE SUJAL'''and she cut the call'. His heart cried to listen her voice in so many days'. He have tried numerous time to reach her but couldn't get the luck and now when he was returning delhi in 2days god being kind to him as he can hear her melodious sound,, but his heart crunched to heard the broken voice of her' he can sense she is in pain'. In this time also she only said the 3 words, but not that he wanted to,, she only said good bye sujal like they will never met again'. Like she is leaving him forever,, he jerk the mare thought of' and continue his arrangement of going back to his geet,, least he knew what is in store for him in the future'.

They get off from the car and headed towards the shiv mandir where everyone is waiting for the bride'. Maan was standing in a corner, least interested in all this,, when he heard that dulhan is here,, he should proceed to receive her' but he shoved their idea as he takes his place in the mandap'.  Geet slowly walk to the mandap,, lost in her world'.

He didn't looked at her once,,  just simply watch the holly fire'.. she took the place and quietly sat beside him'. pandit jii started chanting the mantras and dev started clicking the picture of them' though he knew his brother isn't liking it,,,,  but as an order of dadi he have to do his duty'there were some more guest like theirre latives.. who was praising geet's beauty... The ritual started,,, and soon pandit ji said them to stood up and take the "7 pheras"  they did it and maan fill her mang with sindoor'. One drop of tear touch her cheeks through the closed eye lids,,, if it was an marriage in love then it could be tear of happiness but she know it never can be a happiness to her'  he took the mangalsutra and tie it on her neck,, and in the process his finger brushed her slender neck,, and the milky smooth skin of her neck burn in his gaze,,, her deep cut blouse was exposing enough to make him stare at the beautiful feature,,, he jerk his thought'   and looked away''

Pandit: aaj se aap dono pati patni huye'.. abb se jiban ka har such har dukh me aap dono jibanvar ek sath rahenge'' ek dusre ka hath thamke, zindegi ke har mor pe ye sath aise hi bana rahega'.. (from now u both are husband and wife,,, in every path of grief or happiness u'll live together'.) maaneet looked at each other,,, wanted to read each other but only hatred was visible in maan's eyes where she hold some pain in it''

Maan wanted to go from there but his father didn't let him go,, so he offer to go to the hospital,,, but the bidai have to done that very time as the moharat is good and time for the last ritual'. Geet's eyes were moist,,, she cried holding her mother,,, her father patted her head to sooth her,, she cling to him like a 5yrs baby geet who doesn't wanted to go from his arms' half heartedly he makes her sits in the car,, where maan was waiting on the driving seat...  after she get her seat maan didn't wait a sec there he drove the car to the hospital' whole drive was quite for them,, geet was looking at the view out of the window,,, maan's face was expressionless, jaw tighten,, and speeding the car more'.  In no time they reach the hospital and maan without any word headed towards the entrance,,, leaving geet there only'..

Geet enter the hospital ward,,, but maan held her hand before she can push the door of dadi's room' she understood and both make their way together'. Dadima was smilling to see them together like she have imagined'.  She gesture to come close to her,,, she was half seated and half lied'.

Daadima:  today my last wish is fulfilled,,,, now I can drifted to the deep slumber peacefully'.

Maan: I didn't marry her to listen all this,, dadima chuckle at his statement' u'll be alright,, fit and fine like before'.  He kissed her hand,, and she smiled at him.. she looked at geet with a smile'.

Dadima: looking like an angel,,, bohot pyari lag rahi hain aap geet'. Soon every member of the family gather there'.. dadima wanted to go home,,, but doctor didn't discharge her as she need some time to rest here,, she can go home next day but for now she have to stay there'. She agreed atlast but insist her family member to carry on the wedding,, all were tired and maaneet need some rest as well,,, annie and nt took geet with them and instructed maan to come in the other car,, he didin't wanted to go home so early but dev made him come in his car'.. both arrived the mansion at the same time'. it was already 5 in the afternoon'..  though dadi was not there but she have made all the arrangements to welcome the new bride'..

Geet comes out from the car and looks at the beautifull mansion'.

It is indeed beautiful,, and stylish'.. everyone welcome her with a smile'.. annie held a kalash in front of her feet and nikita took the arti of both of them'.and geet enter the house after shoving the kalash full of rice inside the house and then place her feet in the kumkum thal,, and after it she enter further leaving her footstep'.

Annie wanted to do some ritual as after the wedding they have to do some play,, she have planned so many pranks to play on her brother but all her plans went into vein,,, when maan just walked out leaving them shocked' he just said he doesn't want to waste his valuable time in this kind of rubbish,,    geet was startled to see the rudeness.. but she knew he is frustrated'..  

Geet: annie I think he is worried for dadima,, that's why,, annie smiled at her sadly'

Annie: I know bhabhi,,, geet was gaping at her as she called her bhabhi,, annie smiled at her,,, what? u r my bhabhi now as u have married to my brother,, an that relation I have to call u bhabhi'. She smiled,, over whelmed by the love'.  Accha chaliye,, I'll take u to ur room'.. bhai must me waiting for u,,, geet's heartbeat suddenly started beating fast' an unknown fear engulf her,, she knew he doesn't like her and now she have to face him everyday'.. they make their way to the room'

Precap: Suhagraat''''''''''..

part 8

Next update will unfold the prologue part,,, sorry for the mistakes'..

sorry for ending here,,, was not feeling well,, so couldn't write much... thank u for the support... love u all...

Edited by tich.1990mg - 12 years ago
take_a_hint thumbnail
AWESOME

WAITING 4 NEXT PART
Edited by NANDY_BRU - 12 years ago