India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DONT KNW WHT TO SAY (Page 2)

preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
they are bringing a new character to move the show ahead.. we have to be patient I guess!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikri

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
honestly i dont knw wht cvs r doing ! Either they want to STRETCH AND PROLONG it or God knws !

Shyam ficaso i snot over , arnav has Not confessed namoona is here ...

Where are Arshi ?

No im not saying Tht there i sno love i knw  its nore then attraction they are on one level , arnav loks like hes dancing on her tunes he's bewildered by her persona and her charisma  makes him nuts BUT khushi ? we need some feelings from her side too .

and frgt ever thing even if arnav and khushi confesses their love to the audience dats us will be a moment to rejoice lekin ufff Allah whts happening here !!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015_Dazzling_

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Last whole week we barely got a proper arshi scene !

trps fell down !

Now la is gone shayam again on his stupid tricks  anjali as dumb as ever , namoona here , arshi still in the nokjhok phase !

there was somuch f the hype of saalm-e-ishq . and it wasnt even half as good as i expected besides arnav staring at khuhsi BUT  tht creep snake too .WHT THE...

Arnv knws khuhi's engagement broke , and no quiries on dat WHYYY? He should must find out wht went wrong  ? or atleast show us dat he can see khush is so happy now so frgt it accha hoowa !

Now the cocktail party i am keepign no hopes . we have the nammona there too ufff

rimi015_Dazzling_

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by moon_mine

nw they will brng upon a jealous arnav...today's lavanya's last dilogue...where she tells arnav to hold onto the love...as it's high above evry relation...n yesterday again her dialogue to khushi...that she will understand in two days or so...weder arnav understnds or nt...r gonna be the theme of the show...n regarding shyam track...no idea!!!!
ASR seemed angry aka Jealous in the set video . I really hope the romantic KKG ASR track will be back at the party.

Which video? I haven't seen the link. Is there any new sbb segment today?
-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
They are trying to bring back the ArHi humorous moments like before including NK's track for progress in their feelings...

Shyam's scene will be till the end of the story atleast
mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
The cvs are goo d at shwoing romance we have seen it in geet !

starplus doesnt mind romance . we have seen it in ek hazaaron main and other serials . So why r we  always back to square one . I missing "farak padta hai story now !"

rimi015_Dazzling_

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
so damn true...they r jus beating ard the bush,,,to top it up i think we will soon forget rabba ve moments and somethin called promo too

probably we will be shocked on seeing it for we r just running out of both :):):):):)Wink

Edited by subiscs - 21 December 2011 at 9:55am
HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

ARNAV AND KHUSHI' SCENES ARE BRILLIANT AS USUAL.THeir nokjhoks and the funny stuff is just brilliant i dont even need to say dat, N i loveddd todays scenes   ...but wht now ?

why are Cvs just moving in circles ? Nothing is happening ?

shaym crap i sthere , we have this s namoona nandkiore WHERE ARE arnav and khushi ?

No wonder the trps fell down because of so much of  kichdiii !!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont even knw why r the cvs doing this ?

AT the moment Im just watching da show for SARUN "sanaybarun" , I dont understand wht have cv's plan with arshi's story God !

SARUN ROCKS !

Same here.. I dont know I am feeling so let down. I do have so much faith in CVs.But they are not picking up any signals as what viewers want.. we are sick and tired of parallel tracks and 3 is too much a crowd in any relationship. So why do they have to bring this third angle again. Same old story...

Exactly! Shayam IS the third angle in this story, and since he always seems to be making progress, why another side track while ASR/KKG run around in the same old circle. I don't want to see a jealousy track, I want to see a relationship progress.

mommamiasubiscs

Go to top