Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Last whole week we barely got a proper arshi scene !

trps fell down !

Now la is gone shayam again on his stupid tricks  anjali as dumb as ever , namoona here , arshi still in the nokjhok phase !

there was somuch f the hype of saalm-e-ishq . and it wasnt even half as good as i expected besides arnav staring at khuhsi BUT  tht creep snake too .WHT THE...

Arnv knws khuhi's engagement broke , and no quiries on dat WHYYY? He should must find out wht went wrong  ? or atleast show us dat he can see khush is so happy now so frgt it accha hoowa !

Now the cocktail party i am keepign no hopes . we have the nammona there too ufff

bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

ASR seemed angry aka Jealous in the set video . I really hope the romantic KKG ASR track will be back at the party.

Which video? I haven't seen the link. Is there any new sbb segment today?
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They are trying to bring back the ArHi humorous moments like before including NK's track for progress in their feelings...

Shyam's scene will be till the end of the story atleast
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
The cvs are goo d at shwoing romance we have seen it in geet !

starplus doesnt mind romance . we have seen it in ek hazaaron main and other serials . So why r we  always back to square one . I missing "farak padta hai story now !"
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so damn true...they r jus beating ard the bush,,,to top it up i think we will soon forget rabba ve moments and somethin called promo too

probably we will be shocked on seeing it for we r just running out of both :):):):):)😉
Edited by subiscs - 12 years ago
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

Same here.. I dont know I am feeling so let down. I do have so much faith in CVs.But they are not picking up any signals as what viewers want.. we are sick and tired of parallel tracks and 3 is too much a crowd in any relationship. So why do they have to bring this third angle again. Same old story...

Exactly! Shayam IS the third angle in this story, and since he always seems to be making progress, why another side track while ASR/KKG run around in the same old circle. I don't want to see a jealousy track, I want to see a relationship progress.
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
There is too much of a crowd in a magical love stry !
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

yup todays epi was awesome except that shyampart ofcourse! dunno wat he is upto now and i dont think the cvs also have any idea abt wat they r doing...🤪