Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

KriYansh/ArSha SI#42:Kya Tum Mere Dreams Mei Aaogi (Page 4)

LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh117

Originally posted by GeetHSP

Tell me about it! His attitude today when he came up and asked what was happening...then saving the team from humiliation...he was GOOD. Hahaha! Me tooBig smile I'm 19 years old and from Canada. You? 

Yeah !!! Hez the REAL MAHNBig smile !!!!! Those loser King rangers gave up and proved they r nothing but MORONS . Btw did u like tat shivam ?? I hate him like ANYTHING !!!!!!! Hezz soo CHEAP !!!!!!N i feel like killing him after he said those double meaning dialogues !!!!
I m 16 n i m from Mumbai , India

Hehe yes! King Rangers just annoy me...they think they're so cool but they're not. Shivam disgusts me...like I'm not a Sharon fan but what he did with asking for her number...that wasn't necessary. I know! The thing that bothered me the most was the remark he made about the couples, that you can come with someone and leave with someone else...again...gross and not necessary. If you want to flirt with Sharon...you go do it on your own time...you don't say double meaning things in front of the entire team. Lol...sorry...kuch zyada hi bol gayi. Aww that's awesome! 

Infinities IF-Sizzlerz
Infinities
Infinities

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kriyansh117

Tell me about it! His attitude today when he came up and asked what was happening...then saving the team from humiliation...he was GOOD. Hahaha! Me tooBig smile I'm 19 years old and from Canada. You? 

Yeah !!! Hez the REAL MAHNBig smile !!!!! Those loser King rangers gave up and proved they r nothing but MORONS . Btw did u like tat shivam ?? I hate him like ANYTHING !!!!!!! Hezz soo CHEAP !!!!!!N i feel like killing him after he said those double meaning dialogues !!!!
I m 16 n i m from Mumbai , India

Hehe yes! King Rangers just annoy me...they think they're so cool but they're not. Shivam disgusts me...like I'm not a Sharon fan but what he did with asking for her number...that wasn't necessary. I know! The thing that bothered me the most was the remark he made about the couples, that you can come with someone and leave with someone else...again...gross and not necessary. If you want to flirt with Sharon...you go do it on your own time...you don't say double meaning things in front of the entire team. Lol...sorry...kuch zyada hi bol gayi. Aww that's awesome! 

Yeah !!! Tat Shivam guy is DISGUSTING !!!!!! I too was annoyed when he made tat remark on the entire team , N tum kisi aur ke saath aye ho aur jaa kisi aur ke sakte ho !!!1 I MEAN WTH !!!! Hw can sum1 be soo ewww !!!!!! n u noticed that Shivam calls himself as the dance team leader but us idiot ne dance hii nahi kia LOL . Btw which is ur fav KriYaansh scene ???
LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Exactly. They have no class what-so-ever. Haha! Yes I noticed that. Some leader he turned out to be. Tongue Wow...itna difficult question? I have SO many yaar. SO MANY. My latest one is the confessions scene for obvious reasons but some of my other fav ones are:
- their very first scene in Dehradun because even though Rey didn't know her...he still felt drawn to her and they had that eye lock in the middle of his dance. That was a GOOD dance might I add. 
- Kabaddi!!! Rey and Kria on top of each other...honestly...what could be better than that?Embarrassed
- the scene where Kria asks for forgiveness in the fire escape and gives Rey the rose
- CHABILAL & RAMIRA!
- OMG the scene from last week...where they are lying on the road and their almost kiss...too cute

And your fav ones?

Edited by GeetHSP - 21 December 2011 at 10:00pm
LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_mjht_d3_rox

hey anyone here????

Yup!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Akshu--

--Akshu-- IF-Rockerz
--Akshu--
--Akshu--

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
GeetHSP-hey i am akshara n u????
LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_mjht_d3_rox

GeetHSP-hey i am akshara n u????

Hi Akshara, I'm Jasman! Big smile
Infinities IF-Sizzlerz
Infinities
Infinities

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Exactly. They have no class what-so-ever. Haha! Yes I noticed that. Some leader he turned out to be. Tongue Wow...itna difficult question? I have SO many yaar. SO MANY. My latest one is the confessions scene for obvious reasons but some of my other fav ones are:
- their very first scene in Dehradun because even though Rey didn't know her...he still felt drawn to her and they had that eye lock in the middle of his dance. That was a GOOD dance might I add. 
- Kabaddi!!! Rey and Kria on top of each other...honestly...what could be better than that?Embarrassed
- the scene where Kria asks for forgiveness in the fire escape and gives Rey the rose
- CHABILAL & RAMIRA!
- OMG the scene from last week...where they are lying on the road and their almost kiss...too cute

And your fav ones?

Awesome choice Jas.

Apart from proposal , my fav scenes r

1.Rdx party scene
2.Dil se Rey
3. Bike scene
4.Dil se rey
5 Paintbrush seq
6.inn lamhon ke daaman mein
7.Night walk
actually i love all !!!!!!!!! haha
Btw which r ur fav couples xcept kriyaansh ??

Edited by kriyansh117 - 21 December 2011 at 10:11pm
--Akshu-- IF-Rockerz
--Akshu--
--Akshu--

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
@jasman-hey saw yest ka epi rey was looking so freaking hot yest n the precap was soo awesome rey is soo cute n poor vicky was tripped by KRAngry

Go to top