Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
It seriously was. I couldn't stop staring at them or smiling. That one dance and Kria's goofy smile just made up for the non existent Kriyaansh scenes yesterday. Rey's cuteness was just an added bonus. I know right! I hope they finish the confession soon. I want to hear Rey say ILU!
KriYaansh960 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GeetHSP

It seriously was. I couldn't stop staring at them or smiling. That one dance and Kria's goofy smile just made up for the non existent Kriyaansh scenes yesterday. Rey's cuteness was just an added bonus. I know right! I hope they finish the confession soon. I want to hear Rey say ILU!

kria's goofy smile was damn adorable !!! and rey !!!! kya kehne !!! he is my HERO !! hahaha !!! kya tum mere dreamz mein aogi !!! pakka !!!! 
LD-Radha thumbnail
I know...like how do you respond to that? The first time I heard it I was struck speechless too! Then I watched again and started smiling. Lol. Rey is my hero as well...I still can't get over how cute they looked by the window scene! Even when Rey started smiling when he realized that Kria thought she was dreaming. And look at what Rey has done to goody two shoes Kria. She's looking at pictures of him under the covers, hiding from her mom when she's supposed be sleeping. She's even started lying now!๐Ÿ˜†
KriYaansh960 thumbnail
hahahahah !!! kria jhooti hai !!! hahaha !! rey ki wajah se !!! aur hum bhi jhoote ban gae hai !!! hahaha !!
KriYaansh960 thumbnail
wese when did u fall in love wid kriyansh !! ???
KriYaansh960 thumbnail
hahahaha !!! luk at this !! damn adorable 

LD-Radha thumbnail
Well Kriyaansh only for a couple weeks to a month. But I fell pretty fast and pretty hard. ArSha since DID2. They are seriously the most beautiful dancers I've ever seen. Nothing can match up to the emotion that comes out of them when they are dancing...

You?๐Ÿ˜Š
LD-Radha thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyansh960

hahahaha !!! luk at this !! damn adorable 

Thanks Alisha...way to give me a heart attack. My gosh, I can feel the butterflies flying wildly around in my stomach๐Ÿ˜†
KriYaansh960 thumbnail
from the first epi !!! hahahah !!!
KriYaansh960 thumbnail
wait i have more kriyanshilicious picz !!! hahahah !! ready for dying baar baar !!! hahahaha !!!