Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KriYansh/ArSha SI#42:Kya Tum Mere Dreams Mei Aaogi - Page 14

LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Aarti sigh...i know the feeling. I don't understand how you can die from cuteness!!! But we do anyways. Haye...abhi to bohot cute scenes aane wale hai...confession jo ho gaya!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: GeetHSP

@ Aarti sigh...i know the feeling. I don't understand how you can die from cuteness!!! But we do anyways. Haye...abhi to bohot cute scenes aane wale hai...confession jo ho gaya!

i know the real confession is yet to come abhi to *rubbing palms in excitement*
😳😳😳 hayye i want an intense KASH type confession😳
LD-Radha thumbnail
 @Aarti Awww!!! I remember that though...a lot did happen in those 4 days...it was kind of random. I thought I was dreaming at the time. I seriously thought I died and went to heaven went I saw the Haye Rama promo. I was like - this can not actually be happening! Then the in Lamhon ke Daman one...I was just staring at the screen for 5 minutes then watched it a bazillion more times. ðŸ˜†
BebaakBegum thumbnail
u know m a big tym KSG fan but amar is on a totally different tangent
he has some different thing 🤣🤣🤣
gosh that i can't decipher but seriously i love kSG and AMAR both hehhe
LD-Radha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kajen

i know the real confession is yet to come abhi to *rubbing palms in excitement*
😳😳😳 hayye i want an intense KASH type confession😳

HAHA!!! Yes that's true. Haye haye...KaSh confession was UNBELIEVABLE. That was just beyond anything I've ever seen. But the situation was also different. I just want a sweet and romantic confession...Rey still hasnt said anything!
BebaakBegum thumbnail

@Aarti Awww!!! I remember that though...a lot did happen in those 4 days...it was kind of random. I thought I was dreaming at the time. I seriously thought I died and went to heaven went I saw the Haye Rama promo. I was like - this can not actually be happening! Then the in Lamhon ke Daman one...I was just staring at the screen for 5 minutes then watched it a bazillion more times. ðŸ˜†

lolaa actually before that hayye rama promo was out but hayye rama came in epi that tym...u won't believe i ws frustrated DASH!!! after watching hayye rama for some 200-250 tyms or more
i was like damn i'll miss it
u won't believe but i actully cried n when i came back 🤣🤣
it was so funny
i logged in at 4 in the morning n all my frnds straightway showed me the in lamhoo k screen shot where it looks as if they are kissing 🤣🤣🤣 i died in that one moment!!! and i was like wat the heck happend..damn my cell battery was dying 🤣🤣🤣 so i had to log out
so think of my condition 🤣🤣🤣
BebaakBegum thumbnail

HAHA!!! Yes that's true. Haye haye...KaSh confession was UNBELIEVABLE. That was just beyond anything I've ever seen. But the situation was also different. I just want a sweet and romantic confession...Rey still hasnt said anything!

yup kash confesssion ws killing
gosh i have seen it so many tyms
7 jan the most amazing day 😆😆
but now 20 dec too
but i want an intense confession
like i want them to fight or get involved in some danger or something but not a sweet one hehhe i love such passionate scenes!!!Embarrassed
LD-Radha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kajen

lolaa actually before that hayye rama promo was out but hayye rama came in epi that tym...u won't believe i ws frustrated DASH!!! after watching hayye rama for some 200-250 tyms or more
i was like damn i'll miss it
u won't believe but i actully cried n when i came back 🤣🤣
it was so funny
i logged in at 4 in the morning n all my frnds straightway showed me the in lamhoo k screen shot where it looks as if they are kissing 🤣🤣🤣 i died in that one moment!!! and i was like wat the heck happend..damn my cell battery was dying 🤣🤣🤣 so i had to log out
so think of my condition 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry my bad...when I saw the uncensored Haye Rama version. OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I would have cried. That would have totally been a bad hindi movie moment - NAHHIII...aisa nahin ho sakta! Main hone bhi nahin doongi! ðŸ˜† That would have been my first reaction. 
BebaakBegum thumbnail

lolaa i love how kria confessed and rey's reaction oH MY GOSH!!! so cute..damn i wanna watch wat happened after he leaned in grrr

GANDE CV"S
LD-Radha thumbnail
Have patience...woh passionate scenes bhi aajenge. Hopefully soon though because I'm not sure how long all of us are going to hold up!😛