KriYansh/ArSha SI#42:Kya Tum Mere Dreams Mei Aaogi - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dildostiidancee

so ab kriyaansh officially couple hai right..??😳

YESH !!! Hum sab ke dreams sach ho gaye , we ole were w8ting 4 this day from the past freain 8.5 months n ab jaake Kria and Rey became KriYaansh !!!!!! Awww , I love the way Kria confessed her feelings , it was soo UNEXPECTED !!!!!1
@jasman di-can i call u jas di too????i know they have lost it totally n who is ur fav couple in d3 except for kriyaansh????
Originally posted by kriyansh117

YESH !!! Hum sab ke dreams sach ho gaye , we ole were w8ting 4 this day from the past freain 8.5 months n ab jaake Kria and Rey became KriYaansh !!!!!! Awww , I love the way Kria confessed her feelings , it was soo UNEXPECTED !!!!!1
exactly...!!! rey didn't directly propose her...and neither did she reply directly...!!!!! it was sooo sweet...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃
Originally posted by dmg_mjht_d3_rox

@jasman di-can i call u jas di too????i know they have lost it totally n who is ur fav couple in d3 except for kriyaansh????

Hehe, you most definitely can! I think it's Vicky and Neha😛 and yours?
Originally posted by GeetHSP

Hehe, you most definitely can! I think it's Vicky and Neha😛 and yours?
yes mine too

yes mine too

Hurray! They are also very cute though. 
Originally posted by kriyansh117

ha it was dam sweet par yeh proper confession bhi nahi tha toh proper confession abhi baki hai mere doston!!!!!

ha it was dam sweet par yeh proper confession bhi nahi tha toh proper confession abhi baki hai mere doston!!!!!

agar yeh confession inna MEGICAL tha toh proper confession toh Humein Maar dalega !!!!!! Why these 2 have 2 bee soo cute and Roeking !!!!!!!
Originally posted by GeetHSP

Hurray! They are also very cute though. 
yeh they are dam cute aur d3 kabse dekhna shru kiya tha????
@Akshara I know! I can't wait for an ILU scene to make it official😳