Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Now, I am watching RDX party Kriyaansh Scene ...I LOVE THAT SEQUENCE ...All the misunderstandings started right after that scene ..Grrr...
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyansh117

Mujhe bhii lagta hai he will becum a bit mature !!!!!!  Awww i Love Amar in Shirts !!!!!! aur woh changes galore in D3 !!!!!!!!  But I guess Kria ko Majni banane mein time lagega LOL

U know ..Now I wanna see..kria becoming POSSESSIVE about Rey...I want her to become Pyaar me Paagal just like Rey...

Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Dii  - U were from the 1st AT ??? Wow Tatz awesome I remember it very well that i joined jab KriYaansh kii friendship hui thi , I couldnt resist myself from joining Lol

eVEN I WANNA SEE POSSESIVE kRIA JUST LIKE REy , I loved that part when Rey said Yeh Ladkiyaan itni generous kyun hoti hai whn she used the same dialogue for Swayam haha , hope kria ke bhii aise scenes dekhne mile !!!

RDX part sequence is one of my Fav sequence !!!!!!!! It was the time when we got to see KriYaansh kii first jhalak and Chabilol and romaira !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kriyansh117 - 12 years ago
kumjoo thumbnail

MAHI !!

I think I have to go...I  am sleepy...have to wake up in the morning tooo early ...😭

I will catch u sometimes later ..OK ...BYE MAHI ...HUGS and KISSES ..
Infinities thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

MAHI !!

I think I have to go...I  am sleepy...have to wake up in the morning tooo early ...😭

I will catch u sometimes later ..OK ...BYE MAHI ...HUGS and KISSES ..

Awww koi nii , byeee tc , ttyl , Sleep well !!!!!!!!!  * HUGS* and Muahzz !!!!! Luv yaa sista !!!!!
Infinities thumbnail

Hii , I m Mahi , wats ur name ???
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hii , I m Mahi , wats ur name ???

Hi Mahi! Pleasure to meet you πŸ˜Š I'm Jasman. 
Infinities thumbnail
Originally posted by: GeetHSP

Hi Mahi! Pleasure to meet you πŸ˜Š I'm Jasman. 

Nice 2 meet u too 😊 , did u watch yesterday"s epi ??? I cant get enough of shirtless rey LOL and the precap was effin cute !!!

Btw can i call u Jaz , only if ya dnt mind 😊
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice 2 meet u too 😊 , did u watch yesterday"s epi ??? I cant get enough of shirtless rey LOL and the precap was effin cute !!!

Btw can i call u Jaz , only if ya dnt mind 😊

OMG YES! I can't get enough of Rey's shirtlessness or his dancing. He was amazing! And the precap was so adorable😊 People normally call me Jas since I have another friend named Jaz...or else it gets confusing πŸ˜›
Infinities thumbnail
Originally posted by: GeetHSP

OMG YES! I can't get enough of Rey's shirtlessness or his dancing. He was amazing! And the precap was so adorable😊 People normally call me Jas since I have another friend named Jaz...or else it gets confusing πŸ˜›

Rey is freaking HOTT !!!! And wat attitude mahn !!!!! I love his killer dancing style , I was literally drooling when i was watching tat part 
Okkie i will call u Jas
Btw wher r u frm n hw old r u ??