•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
was confused till yesterday whom i wanna c harmony wid,..bt now m sure m gonna love to c harmony n nimit  together,..aww!! AG made me cry tooo,cant tolerate her tears,..loved dis jodi,..dy were lukin gud 2gether,..wat say guys,.dont u wanna c dem 2gether??
I do like their personalities together, there's a spark there.
But have to see how she and Shikhar add up in the chemistry department. I think that jodi will also be good. Maybe much quieter and more mature than HarMit.  Depends what kind of jodi people like - the funny one or the more intense one.
well...the lead has not yet entered the show...so how can I even decide...what if is even better..??...will wait for his entry
Originally posted by Hiral_Madame

I do like their personalities together, there's a spark there.
But have to see how she and Shikhar add up in the chemistry department. I think that jodi will also be good. Maybe much quieter and more mature than HarMit.  Depends what kind of jodi people like - the funny one or the more intense one.

well I have experienced intense one and liked that a lot...
I Don't know whyy :) but i'm for harmony-shikhar =D i'm suure they'll suit me better <3
i m liking harmit but shikhar isn't enter yet after seeing him coping with harmony 'll decide whom i want as couple :)
I love them too. Harmony babys first love is so cute.
i love both the boys  in their last show so im ok with both :P
have to agree harmit is  so adorable  :D  i ship them :P
As of Now , Me tooo in Luv with NiMony😍HarMit. or whtever u wanna call... but like all sayin i guess i too will wait till shikar's entry...

but Yeah , i am loving HarMit too.

😍 
I like Nimit Harmony as of now. 
They're cute and fun. Don't really like serious type. I wish that light humour will remain in the show forever as channel is promoting it as comedy. Lets see.
But both actors look nice in the promos and I am fine with either one. 
I'm more interested in show in general than any jodi in particular. 
I'm happy with the whole cast shown both on promos and show so far. 😊
Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago