sosoramy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

To be honest today's epi was not at all gud...the story didnt moved at all...but the scene where Dr.Ashu speaks in favour of Anji and the last part of the epi were gud...Precap has made me more excited for tomorrow's epi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We cannot expect something dramatic in a daily soap every day

yes the Mallika Ashu scene and the end was good

kept the hope alive

but Anji's behavior was horrible
sosoramy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
at least the PROCESS of Ashu falling in "HATE" with Mallika is taking it's own sweet time...n we're loving it !!.
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agreed...episode had moments but no story moving forward..Nidhi's bechaini was nice...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Its not the first time Ashu has snubbed Mallu  n Ashus sarcasm has no effect on Mallu..she is shameless n she will b back to her.. Ashutooosh jaap soon!

@Nandini.. agree with u.. one cant expect a brilliant epi in a daily show everyday.. theres always a high point n a low point in the epi over a week! 
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today the scenes which I loved were Ashutosh handling Mallika in a cool manner, I always love the way he conveys hidden messages to her in a matter of fact manner...he says he won't need her help in the OT and in a way he meant he does not need her help in anything and Ranganath and Rohan's meeting and both are now aware of Mallu, the wet blanket...tomorrow Ranganath will play a pivotal role in bringing together the two love gurus Armaan and Rohan...😛

Anji, sorry to say this..earlier I was just irritated by her attitude but today what I felt for her was quite close to abhorrence...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I liked the way Ashu said" Attitude" when Mallika left 👏