Frequent Posters

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
luvd d brief synopsis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Avana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿคฃ Awesome post.  Love reading your post all the time.  Thanks for making us laugh.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG this is too funny!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I hated the way Khushi screamed despite being fully clothed, but Arnav made the scene hilarious with his priceless expressions.

Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Brillant post...

my fav one : Bestest Sister

this one took the cake...!!! wht in the world were they thinking...if she understands then happyji is the lead !

Holy Smokin Hot Brother in law

swooon...is it me or for the first time PAYAL seeemed sane ???? 

hilarious way of describing the episode :D i love ur posts :) 
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Look brother in law, dear. I love Akaash and all, but could you please loan him your shades, and teach him to take them off like that when he appears at my door... You know... take it off as if you were undressing at a male strip club? 

You are hilarious!
I wonder what it's like to live in your head. 
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Don't be a Jackass!

Listen ASR, the next time you find a woman who loves you like a LOT, don't let her go k? 

Car Maintenance Manual?
Listen chicha, I'm going to show you a little about servicing and maintaining body parts which have nothing to do with cars... Just you wait. 

Just Give Me an Opportunity
No Jiji, I don't want to talk about relationships and all that... Let's talk about my favorite Rakshas! I mean REALLY... He's mean, he's rude, he's horrible, he's always on my mind. Just you wait and see, one of these days, he's going to end up with a girl who will turn his life upside down, and she'll talk his ears off, not to mention drive him completely insane. There are girls like that out there you know? I don't know where they're hiding, but just you WAIT till she finds him. Damn Rakshas!

Bestest Sister
You understand me Di. After you're repeatedly jump started like a car, you manage to gain a sliver of wisdom. I love you! What? You want me to go to the Guptas? Hang on, let me pretend I'm annoyed by your request. OK, done, gimme the card, stop acting like I say no to your every stupid wish. Bye.

I Can Teach You
Listen to me Jiji, I know these Raizada men, and I know how they stalk their women. I'm not afraid of any of them. So, I'm going to go into the bathroom and show you how to deal with them.. because  there's not really much difference between a pool and a bathroom. You just stand here, and play along. Try not to be scared... You're marrying the baby lion of the family, he's a virtual lamb. I'm the one who has to deal with the real roaring beast.

Look brother in law, dear. I love Akaash and all, but could you please loan him your shades, and teach him to take them off like that when he appears at my door... You know... take it off as if you were undressing at a male strip club? 

I Hear You Call
No really, I just heard you say towel, and suggest you weren't wearing any clothes.. That's why I hurried over to help.

Such a Screamer
For the love of God woman, you're wearing clothes, we're no longer alone in the bathroom, stop screaming.. Save that for another time, I'll tell you when... Better yet, I'll show you. 

Stinking Snake
Up to his old tricks again I see. Bas****

Yo Chote, Pick Up the Salve Will Ya?
Bring her home, I can't cope with all these servants and my worthless husband, I need to keep a fast, worry about my husband's impending death at your hands, I need help.

God help Khushi when she marries Arnav... Her sis in law will make her work round the clock ffs.

If You're Done
Let's go home! ๐Ÿ˜

Panadol for Payal
Are you ready to listen to me rant about him again Jiji? OK here goes, and it's better this time because he's right here, and I can point out all his hot features too.

Oh Hell Yes
I'm going to keep you waiting lover boy. You just stand there, and I'll be out in a minute...Wait...  one more minute.

Awkward Silence
Blah, blah blah, LA

Backed Up into a Deserted Side Street
Get out! ----- Or I'll make out with you right here in the car!

Precap
Dude! Your Mami is always that dramatic. 

I just wanted 2 add 1 more

VA VA VA. WT*. Kushi forget bt chota Barun & natkat NandKishore. I need Hindi classes pronto. Lemme wait 4 Glycerin Anjhali 2 gimme an excuse 2 meet u & then i ll come up with a new contract 4 these Hindi tutions. This time there wont b any TDS crap i promise.