India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Always all the blame on Gauri? (Page 8)

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hello everyone, I am new on the forum. Just started watching BV. Actually, I went to india to see relatives and got hooked as they also watched over there. LOL I am still in the process of catching the main points in the story, but looking at the current track sometimes I feel bad for Gauri. I am sure she has done her share of sins, marring a married man being number one. But it takes two to tango. Yes Jagya's father has disowned him and all. But he has not been brought to feeling like the dirt on people's shoe like Gauri. He seems to have gotten a ear full and on his way he goes. Gauri is basically being called a wh**e or made feel that way. I agree she made a mistake that should be punished, but how? In the present time, Jagya is gaga over Gauri. When they are not fighting they are immensely in love. I agree he was in love with Anandi too. But when the person herself that the injustice was done to doesn't seem to have a opinion then why put Gauri in the criminal stand? To me the justice would be when Gauri and Jagya are left alone to learn their lesson and Anandi moves on with her life with a new partner. The day  Jagya comes back crying to be taken back is the day Jagya will be punished. I just feel between all this drama peoples feelings, relationships and a "BABY" is being ignored.  

Go to top