Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Definitely Gauri is wrong to blame Anandi for her woes but she is not a bad or evil person to me. I think if I were in her place in that hospital room and Jagat was emotionally blackmailing me too I would have slipped and given in too. Girl's emotions are very weak and forgiving. And it was a 5 year relation. Is it really that easy to break it off like that? And even if she had broken it off Jagya would have done one more suicide naatak I dont doubt! Poor Gauri I feel worst for her only and I blame Jagat that he didn't do it the right way. I think everyone should have the right to choose their own life partners and Jagya should not have been forced to be bound to a child marriage like that but he definitely didn't do it the right way his ways were totally wrong and they hurt many people in the process. People wont blame him because hes the guy. Society will put the daag on poor Gauri only as the other woman before even finding out the fact that she never broke anyone's home...how could she when even she was lied to about his marital status!

yes u r right..she didn't even know that jaggya is already married when she fall in love with him..but when she found out it that he is already married..and he lied her for 5 yrs..he cheated her..what she did then?..instead of being strong she got convinced by his emotional black mail within one day!..yes jaggya told her that he will die and he will never go back to his family..but it was told by the same guy who cheated her for 5 yrs..how could she trust him so easily?..she is not a 5 yr old kid!..she is educated..if she wanted her lyf would have been better...but it is she who has wasted her lyf..the gurl who can't be strong enough to say a NO..i don't feel any sympathy for that gurl....jaggya has not done it right way we all know..gauri also knew it..still she agreed to get married with him...😕..marrying jaggay was gauri's decision na?..why to blame jaggya for gauri's own decision?

but last thing i want to say that..we all do mistakes in our lyf..its not possible that one person has not done any thing wrong in lyf!..😕..so gauri is!..she has also done a big mistake in her lyf..and for that her own lyf has became miserable..
but today if gauri honestly accept it that it was a bad decision to get married to jaggya and it's not anandi, it's her insecurities which r breaking their relationship..if she accept it that she has hurt anandi so many times without any reason..if today she realizes it..why everyone from sing family to shivani ji to kunda tai..everyone is blaming her and then if she does something to repair the damage of the broken hurts🤔..at least she says one sorry to anandi!..i will stop blaming her!..😳 

and for jaggya..i'll never ever feel any sympathy!..even he comes back to anandi..🤢..yes he was forced..but when a person is so much irritated with his marriage why he took so much time to tell his parents that he is not happy with his wife?..specially when that person has a dad like Bhairon?..😕..even if i assume it that he was afraid of dadisa or the society then also the question arise where was all those afraid when he came at jetsar with his second wife, when he sold out the locket DS gave to him?..😡 ðŸ˜¡
a guy like J should never ever be encouraged or supported..😡😡
naziarahman thumbnail
gauri's short temper and immaturity is what is giving her pain...

no one said Jagat is right...Shivani felt he was immature
xarshx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she is the 2nd wife n nt jagya is the 2nd husband
she is the one who married an unmarried man n is a bi*ch
aarohi18 thumbnail
gauri is to be blamed she is a big time bitch ,when she knew jagat is married still gt married to him ,continuously blamed anandi ,tried to tarnish her image , tried to always insult her...she is a dirty women with a sick and filthy dirty mind.she was desperate for sex that is why agreed to live with jagya in the house for five yyrs without gettng married and she calls herself good.which girl especially showing if she is frm a village,will agree to be in the same room with an unknown guy day and night .a sick women ,a bitch like her can do it...no one else...she is sck, greedy for money ,sex and men .why doesnt she die...jagya is already a sick person but how cld she do it .knwng he is married ,gt in a relationship stil...buildy hell ur child is also illegitmate madam gauri just like ur marriage.I pitty d child who they ll show as gauris growing up to be sick ,bitchy like her
Sahan thumbnail

Originally posted by: naziarahman

gauri's short temper and immaturity is what is giving her pain...

no one said Jagat is right...Shivani felt he was immature

yahan yeh nahi dekha jaataki galti kiski hai gori ki ke jagya ki lekin sawaal yeh hai ki jis soch ke kaaran dono ki bhool hui hai woh bhool ko kya dono samajh paayenge? meri baat Anandi ko lekar nahi hai lekin yeh sawaal sirf aur sirf GJ ke liye hai.

lekin mera sawaal yeh hai ki jab jagyane socha tha ki gouri padhi likhi hai to kabhi bhi kya jagat ko yeh lagega ki jis adu gori ke pichhe woh douda tha tab kya use kabhi pachhtaava hoga? aur other side gouri jis bal vivah ka dava kar ke woh jagya ke saath chali thi wohi soch woh phir se dohraayegi? ki us bal vivah se mein bach gayi thi lekin us waqt jo bhool nahi hui wohi bhool usne bade hokar kar di hai.
Edited by Sahan - 12 years ago
cutepearl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Jagya is hardly ever blamed cause he never passes all his guilt onto Anandi...nor does he shouts and blames Anandi for all his problems and insults he faces from his family members...because he realises he has made a mistake and accepts it ...while Gauri only acts to be the victim in everything and blames Anandi which is not right ...

what she told Shivani was a big fat lie ...the way she portrays Anandi to her friends and family is a completely different picture than what Anandi is ...if this is normal insecurity...then I m afraid to say she needs treatment ...all she does is hide her guilt and use Anandi as her punching bag ...

as per you we should keep ourself in her place...alright lets see if I was in her place what would I have done ...surely I would have understand that bal vivah is wrong and Jagya is a victim ...so should any of us out here believes that we should jump in getting married to the guy who is already married to someone else only because I believe that their marriage is illegal ...is this how two people get married ??? Jagya could ask Gauri's parents for the marriage but gauri didn't had the guts to go and ask Jagy'a parent's permission ?? was it right to not inform anyone about the marriage not even to Anandi and just arrive at the doorstep and declare that they are married ...they were is such a hurry that they couldn't stop and think about anyone else ?? the problem is they are pretty selfish people and just cannot make themself think about someone else in life and that is exactly why they are not happy today ...the fact is Anandi had every right to know that Jagya wants to get married to someone else ...she should have been told that Jagya is getting married to someone else before they actually got married...his parents had the right to know about their son's life and his wish...but nobody cared about anyone else here...but then had the guts to come and seek blessings from everyone else and when they didn't get it she started crying and saying that she has been the victim here...really ?? 

I am a silent member of this BV forum but couldnt stop myself replying to your post... This is exactly what I thought... From Gauri's POV, during their eduction period in Mumbai Jagdish was bachelor (as he never told her that he is married), very caring and a good person... So its not wring that she fell in love with him... I also liked her when she did not entertain him as soon as she got to know the truth... But one night Jagya stood in rain whole night and emotionally black mailed her saying he doesnot love Anandhi and will never go back to his family and all, she became weak and believed him... I felt little bad but I thought ok since she is in love with him she easily believed him... But what I didnt like was she aggreeing to marry him immediately without even informing his parents... How could she just do that??? When she is about to marry Jagya she very well knew that his parents should also accept her... How can she ignore his family and just get marry like that... Did she never felt the need to take his family's permission before getting married??? At the hospital she could have aggreed to marry him to save him at that moment but should also have told Jagya that she needs his parents approval also for their marriage... Marriage is a major step in anyones life... And knowing the circumstances, she should have first met his family, resolved the issues and then married Jagya...
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone, I am new on the forum. Just started watching BV. Actually, I went to india to see relatives and got hooked as they also watched over there. ðŸ˜† I am still in the process of catching the main points in the story, but looking at the current track sometimes I feel bad for Gauri. I am sure she has done her share of sins, marring a married man being number one. But it takes two to tango. Yes Jagya's father has disowned him and all. But he has not been brought to feeling like the dirt on people's shoe like Gauri. He seems to have gotten a ear full and on his way he goes. Gauri is basically being called a wh**e or made feel that way. I agree she made a mistake that should be punished, but how? In the present time, Jagya is gaga over Gauri. When they are not fighting they are immensely in love. I agree he was in love with Anandi too. But when the person herself that the injustice was done to doesn't seem to have a opinion then why put Gauri in the criminal stand? To me the justice would be when Gauri and Jagya are left alone to learn their lesson and Anandi moves on with her life with a new partner. The day  Jagya comes back crying to be taken back is the day Jagya will be punished. I just feel between all this drama peoples feelings, relationships and a "BABY" is being ignored.