India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Always all the blame on Gauri? (Page 5)

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Well in my opinion...though i hate people who are self centered and selfish i can at least understand the insecurities of such selfish person...I think its psychic problem for them
Here Gauri i something similar right from child hood she has been selfish and concerned only about herself..I remember a scene where Bhairon and child Anandhi brought the child Gauri and after the doctors treatment and everything else was asking Bairon what will happen to me now...this shows being selfish is her nature and after what she had gone through probably is acceptable
What I cannot accept is her allergy towards Anandhi and her lack of trust on her great lover Jagya when he lied and went against his family only for her...
What Jagya did to Anadhi or Gauri for that matter is totally wrong and not at all justified but then what is Gauri still doing with him...
And she pregnant for god' sake!!!!!!
Does she have any sense she is literally degrading herself and her child by being in this illicit relationship...OK she got married without knowing the rules but what about being calm and sensible for once and instead of blaming Anadhi for trying to take Jagya back...ask Anandhi to divorce Jagya on mutual disagreement grounds and get married legally to him!!!!!

By being the other womena naturally she is to blame and she is trying to blame Anadhi and sometimes JAgya for her state...nope not even the cheating Jagya is responsible only she responsible for her state...she should have been adamant in getting divorce and marrying legally and without that she calls Anadhi ex wife...is she sane at all
The worst part was she blamed Anadhi for kidnapping herself!!!!! 

That shows she is obsessed with Anadhi and needs psychatirc help in reality check...
Gauri fault is now greater than that of Jagya for fooling herself and degrading herself!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4evermonamie111tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by tijara

Is this a joke? Gauri is selfish and evil. She herself has destroyed her lif, she blames others for all .
DeadAngryDead
I hope that somehow will soon abolish the character.

DeadDeadDead

Selfish? I think not! To put your entire career on the line to save a person's life to me spells selfLESSness not selfisness! And evil? Does she wish Anandi some harm? Then she would be evil! What is there so evil about her? Confused
@bold LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
OMG!! sum ppl've real gud sense of humour widout meaning it!!!!LOLLOL

Edited by tiny15 - 22 December 2011 at 11:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

whatthelifeKwitKattsmonamie111leo4everankit111

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Jagya is hardly ever blamed cause he never passes all his guilt onto Anandi...nor does he shouts and blames Anandi for all his problems and insults he faces from his family members...because he realises he has made a mistake and accepts it ...while Gauri only acts to be the victim in everything and blames Anandi which is not right ...

what she told Shivani was a big fat lie ...the way she portrays Anandi to her friends and family is a completely different picture than what Anandi is ...if this is normal insecurity...then I m afraid to say she needs treatment ...all she does is hide her guilt and use Anandi as her punching bag ...

as per you we should keep ourself in her place...alright lets see if I was in her place what would I have done ...surely I would have understand that bal vivah is wrong and Jagya is a victim ...so should any of us out here believes that we should jump in getting married to the guy who is already married to someone else only because I believe that their marriage is illegal ...is this how two people get married ??? Jagya could ask Gauri's parents for the marriage but gauri didn't had the guts to go and ask Jagy'a parent's permission ?? was it right to not inform anyone about the marriage not even to Anandi and just arrive at the doorstep and declare that they are married ...they were is such a hurry that they couldn't stop and think about anyone else ?? the problem is they are pretty selfish people and just cannot make themself think about someone else in life and that is exactly why they are not happy today ...the fact is Anandi had every right to know that Jagya wants to get married to someone else ...she should have been told that Jagya is getting married to someone else before they actually got married...his parents had the right to know about their son's life and his wish...but nobody cared about anyone else here...but then had the guts to come and seek blessings from everyone else and when they didn't get it she started crying and saying that she has been the victim here...really ?? 

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 22 December 2011 at 11:50am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearlpayalgargwhatthelifeveil_of_rosesuniqueblueroseswetha_chmonamie111Manasi_16tiny15

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Her wedding in hurried manner was more like to show off family that thogh they rejected her as child bride she got him finally...remember *legal * word.
well normal gal wud break off if they come 2 know that man who she loves is married...or at least ask for divorce...

forcing Jagya's parents to accept forcibly...doesnt make any sense rather than just showing off Anandi & world that she got Jagya..
it was her selfishness...

Dragging Anandi in all matters show her insecurities. 

I did consider her victim initially but whatever now she is doing is not a mature behavior.That doesnt mean i dont blame Jagya...i do blame him..bt he is trying leave his past n wants live normal life with gauri. but its Gauri who drags A in every matter.

yes his part of being in touch with A is unacceptable but hey she knew her Bf/husband for 5 yrs...Doesnt she trust him?
& about J being egoist well G is no less...n she knew him previously so why complaining now?

plus both are small village to city  couple so knows how males are etc etc...G loves to be pampered well J pampers her a lot...

n btw she doesnt mind A helping J monitory...that shows selfishness..

Edited by veil_of_roses - 22 December 2011 at 9:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

lakshmim_84 IF-Rockerz
lakshmim_84
lakshmim_84

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

OK she got married without knowing the rules but what about being calm and sensible for once and instead of blaming Anadhi for trying to take Jagya back...ask Anandhi to divorce Jagya on mutual disagreement grounds and get married legally to him!!!!!

Even if Anandi can easily give divorce to Jagya... our courts will not separate them that easily. They have to give a valid reason for "Mutual Disagreement".  And this reason has to given keeping the strory of gauri under wraps bcos, if court gets hold of their "Marriage Certificate", jagya will be in jail for providing wrong info.
Even if he gives valid reason, court will first send Anandi-Jagya for counselling sessions and they have to try to live together and sort out their problems. Dadisa will only be too happy with this and she will encourage anandi to stay with jagya even if anandi doesn't want it. This is usually for 1 yr. I wonder if gauri will allow jagya to live with anandi for a year. Actually 1 yr is the minimum period. Just imagine if any of the cousellors tell the court that there are chances of them solving their differences, the court will extend it for more than a yr.
The faster way to get divorce will be if anandi files a case for domestic violence or cheating. Both  the charge have the ability to send Jagya to jail
Also, if this matter comes to court, there are chances of jagya-gauri relation comming out in the open.  I wonder if gauri would like it that, their friends come to know that she is only a second women/mistress in jagya's life and not his wife

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manasi_16tiny15

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by monamie111

Originally posted by tijara

Is this a joke? Gauri is selfish and evil. She herself has destroyed her lif, she blames others for all .
DeadAngryDead
I hope that somehow will soon abolish the character.

DeadDeadDead

Selfish? I think not! To put your entire career on the line to save a person's life to me spells selfLESSness not selfisness! And evil? Does she wish Anandi some harm? Then she would be evil! What is there so evil about her? Confused

@bold red..ROFLROFLROFL..actually gauri has sacrificed her career for jaggya???..TongueLOLLOL what a selfless gurl re...Day Dreaming

the gurl who can't even share her car with jaggya..has sacrificed her careerWacko...i can't stop laughing!ROFL..and i m sry for that!..LOL
share her car?Confused is that a response?Confused leave it I dont think that even credits a responseConfused If he can drive off with his friends in her car and let his pregnant wife travel alone home tired (even if he offered to drop her) thats HIS selfishness and she has every right to think him insensitive for it! And I was talking about Shivani! Gauri saved her life going against protocol and putting her career and herself on the line. And yes she did mention that divorce method to Jagya but with definite hesitation and it was because that crooked lawyer had said that. I agree that was totally not right but that doesnt make her EVIL!

well, i also think what u said that gauri saved jaggya's life by marrying him..has no sense! it only made me laugh!..and i felt that u r talking about some other show..Confused bcoz as per the BV story gauri never ever saved jaggya's life or have sacrificed anything for him!Confused

i think gauri got married to jaggya not to save his life but for herself! she thought it will make her happy..she too wanted to be with jaggya...

and that car incident..didn't jaggya told her that he will drop her at home?..Confused..i am not supporting jaggya here..i hate him!..but i can't support gauri too..why then gauri didn't go in the car?..jaggya was ready to drop her..but she just left then..why?..i think she thought jaggya is her driver only..jaggya has no right on it..it is only she who has all the right!..she can't be happy when her husband is happy..why?..if she loves him so much then why she never be happy when her love is happy?..Confused..and u think she is not selfish!?Shocked..i m sry i m repeating myself again and bashing too..but it is seriously JOKE OF THE DAY!..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
@monamie111 She(SRKlover) meant Gouri saved Shivani's life...if  see Shivani's entry episode...Gouri performed a operation risking her career to save Shivani's life...Ermm

monamie111tiny15

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
okay..i got it what he\she meant by selflessness..thanks!..Big smile

yes i m glad that gauri saved shivani's life..in that episode i also thought that this gurl is not so bad..but that is a different incident right?..no one is blaming gauri for thatConfused..i think everyone blames gauri for her other actions...Confused..if a person has done something good in her life..does it mean that for that "one good thing" we will ignore all the other bad things she is doing everyday?..how could i support all her actions?..Shocked..it will be like okay u have saved someone's life so u have became someone god-like\angel..so u can do anything..u can blame others for ur own mistakes..Confused

okay she is insecure of anandi..that jaggya will go back to anandi one day..but the reason of her insecurities is she herself only not anandi...why she don't accept that truth that marrying jaggya was a mistake? i would have suported her and loved her a lot if she honestly admitted it that yes it was her mistake..not anandi's..she has hurt J's family and anandi a lot by marrying jaggya..and the reason their fight is not anandi..why don't she just accept it that anandi is much better than her?..i think its not just the insecurities..may be its lil jealousy too..Ermm..i really don't find any reason why i would not blame gauri?Confused 

Edited by monamie111 - 23 December 2011 at 12:18am

whatthelifetiny15

Go to top