Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Always all the blame on Gauri? (Page 4)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

uff forget anandi or gauri , can we just stop this heavy mocking going around

and tanvi , i am now angry at u , dont u feel bad after mocked and insulted so much

Edited by intruderfast - 21 December 2011 at 10:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

TheSnowman Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahangawkerleo4ever0-SD-0tiny15

tijara Senior Member
tijara
tijara

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Is this a joke? Gauri is selfish and evil. She herself has destroyed her lif, she blames others for all .
DeadAngryDead
I hope that somehow will soon abolish the character.

DeadDeadDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahan0-SD-0tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Voldermoth

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Pata nahin why everyone always blames Gauri. Is it because she is the woman in all of this? Hamesha she is the one yelled at or insulted! What is her mistake compared with Jagya's? Gauri's one and only mistake I feel was to give in to Jagya's emotional blackmail after she found out his truth and then spent the night at the hospital. But Jagya? HE ditched Anandi calling her gawaar HE hid the truth from Gauri for five years he is the selfish man who even now can't regard other people's feelings! Poor Gauri by then was so deeply in love with him she couldn't get out and he convinced her that it was a child marriage that had no meaning and that he didn't love Anandi and wouldn't go back to her even if Gauri left him. Phir bhi why does Gauri always get the sole blame with everyone? Even Shivani is yelling at her now. Naturally any normal lady would feel insecure of her husband's ex! Is Gauri the sole one? And she wouldn't be the first who couldn't understand Anandi's mahaanta! It IS hard to believe!

dear, i really find it strange that you support anti-hero;s all the time...first tapasya and now gauri...Shocked

when you marry a person knowing fully well that he is married and the boy's family doesn't like you...then you don't have any right to complain...
That marriage isn't a normal marriage its a baal vivah which are generally not legal in our society. Everyone can scream from afar about how horrible Gauri is but no one can really understand what it must feel like to find out you've been betrayed for five years and to be so deeply in love is it really that easy to just drop that person and not forgive them? Jagya is wrong in many ways but apart from her insecurities about Anandi I don't find Gauri to be a bad person. Everyone says Gauri should have left Jagya after finding out the truth but really...nobody is prepared to see that first when Gauri found out that Jagat was the same Jagya he convinced her that it was God's will and destiny that they come together. Then he emotionally blackmailed her in hospital and he convinced her that his marriage was forced and illegal. Now when baal vivah is illegal was she really supposed to have asked for divorce when nobody knew about this new law that child marriage becomes legal two years from 18? pointing the finger is easy but putting yourself in that person's place is something else.

jpp06

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tijara

Is this a joke? Gauri is selfish and evil. She herself has destroyed her lif, she blames others for all .
DeadAngryDead

DeadDeadDead

Selfish? I think not! To put your entire career on the line to save a person's life to me spells selfLESSness not selfisness! And evil? Does she wish Anandi some harm? Then she would be evil! What is there so evil about her? Confused

Edited by SRKLuvr - 22 December 2011 at 9:20am
ILoveDrama IF-Dazzler
ILoveDrama
ILoveDrama

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

DeadAngryDead

DeadDeadDead

Selfish? I think not! To put your entire career on the line to save a person's life to me spells selfLESSness not selfisness! And evil? Does she wish Anandi some harm? Then she would be evil! What is there so evil about her? Confused
@bold...Not just wish dear in fact she wanted to taint A's character so that she can get J and A's divorce...if that's not evil then I don't know what is...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Websiedivyababuveil_of_roses0-SD-0tiny15

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

DeadAngryDead

DeadDeadDead

@bold red..ROFLROFLROFL..actually gauri has sacrificed her career for jaggya???..TongueLOLLOL what a selfless gurl re...Day Dreaming

the gurl who can't even share her car with jaggya..has sacrificed her careerWacko...i can't stop laughing!ROFL..and i m sry for that!..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababu0-SD-0tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

DeadAngryDead

DeadDeadDead

@bold red..ROFLROFLROFL..actually gauri has sacrificed her career for jaggya???..TongueLOLLOL what a selfless gurl re...Day Dreaming

the gurl who can't even share her car with jaggya..has sacrificed her careerWacko...i can't stop laughing!ROFL..and i m sry for that!..LOL
share her car?Confused is that a response?Confused leave it I dont think that even credits a responseConfused If he can drive off with his friends in her car and let his pregnant wife travel alone home tired (even if he offered to drop her) thats HIS selfishness and she has every right to think him insensitive for it! And I was talking about Shivani! Gauri saved her life going against protocol and putting her career and herself on the line. And yes she did mention that divorce method to Jagya but with definite hesitation and it was because that crooked lawyer had said that. I agree that was totally not right but that doesnt make her EVIL!

jpp06

Go to top