Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Always all the blame on Gauri? (Page 2)

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

All blames on gauri becoz she is complaining queen. 
Well said Astha !

Gauri has to be blamed coz first she refused all suggestions and exercised her right to free will and did exactly as she pleased. Second she complains about everything in her life and blames Anandi for it. 

Arrey Madam - aapko Anandi ne bola tha - marry Jagya otherwise I'll just shoot you in the head ?
Agar nahi - then why blame Anandi ? 

Jagya was the person who hurt Anandi, but Jagya is not whining about his current life everyday. In fact as far as is possible - he is making his best effort at trying to make it all work. Look at him - he was the super spoilt "laadesar" of a Haveli and now he is a driver, laundry getter, biwi pacifier, takes yelling from Saas-sasur w/o any right to defence, works at the hospi and despite that tries everyday to cheer up his pretty, spoilt, petty and moody wife. 

And bcoz J is trying to live with his choice, he cannot be blamed for anything. G breaks everything, then stamps her feet blames everyone but herself for the breakage and wants it fixed NOW.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansijhansiveena80anns123PranjjalILoveDrama9staroneserialsMisseshaveil_of_rosesankit111KyunkiImafanmonamie1110-SD-0tiny15

IBserenity IF-Rockerz
IBserenity
IBserenity

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
She's to blame because even if this guy is telling you that he wont go back to Anandi for whatever reason, she should've asked him to get a divorce from her first. Instead, she went and married him. Yes, it was childhood marriage. But it wouldn't hurt to get a piece of paper signed would it? Without any knowledge (or desire of gaining any knowledge of the previous relationship) she went and married this guy cuz he was getting wet in the rain. =/ bad decision.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

veena80PranjjalILoveDramaveil_of_roses0-SD-0KyunkiImafan-Dayeeta-tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Pata nahin why everyone always blames Gauri. Is it because she is the woman in all of this? Hamesha she is the one yelled at or insulted! What is her mistake compared with Jagya's? Gauri's one and only mistake I feel was to give in to Jagya's emotional blackmail after she found out his truth and then spent the night at the hospital. But Jagya? HE ditched Anandi calling her gawaar HE hid the truth from Gauri for five years he is the selfish man who even now can't regard other people's feelings! Poor Gauri by then was so deeply in love with him she couldn't get out and he convinced her that it was a child marriage that had no meaning and that he didn't love Anandi and wouldn't go back to her even if Gauri left him. Phir bhi why does Gauri always get the sole blame with everyone? Even Shivani is yelling at her now. Naturally any normal lady would feel insecure of her husband's ex! Is Gauri the sole one? And she wouldn't be the first who couldn't understand Anandi's mahaanta! It IS hard to believe!

ROFLROFL ROFL  ROFL Bechari Abla NariLOLLOLLOL 
@Red, best joke of the BV forum ROFL  ROFLBTW who is praising and justifying Jogia, as i remember, its only JAGO fans were trying hard to justify his all cheat on the name of pure loveLOLLOL ab ulti ganaga bahne lagi hai and now u r saying same thing abt Jogia which we hv been saying from startLOL sorry i forget to justify Gouri, its necessary to blame some one else naWink so Jogia hi sahi, aur to koi hai nahin to be blamedLOLwe all hv been bashing him for his cheat. as concern to the point tht why Gouri is bashed more thn Jogia these days, becoz, Jogia is doing nothing and only Gouri is in action. whtever Jaggu dada did, he is bashed enough for tht and still no one is justifying him here, but Gouri madam continue her stupidity and comedy, so naturally she will be bashed more. ab isme Nari shakti ki baat kahan se aa gayiLOLLOL BTW why all ur sopprted character r spoiled by othersWinkWink do they hv any responsibility for their own action or not, or only others r responsible LOLLOL and another thing, why its always hard to believe and understand anyone's mahanta, but very easy to understand a wrong personWink

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

veena80anns123roma2011Pranjjalwoman11ILoveDramaswetha_chQUIRKY333veil_of_roseshookedMisseshamonamie111-Dayeeta-KyunkiImafan0-SD-0tiny15

Pranjjal Senior Member
Pranjjal
Pranjjal

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Pata nahin why everyone always blames Gauri. Is it because she is the woman in all of this? Hamesha she is the one yelled at or insulted! What is her mistake compared with Jagya's? Gauri's one and only mistake I feel was to give in to Jagya's emotional blackmail after she found out his truth and then spent the night at the hospital. But Jagya? HE ditched Anandi calling her gawaar HE hid the truth from Gauri for five years he is the selfish man who even now can't regard other people's feelings! Poor Gauri by then was so deeply in love with him she couldn't get out and he convinced her that it was a child marriage that had no meaning and that he didn't love Anandi and wouldn't go back to her even if Gauri left him. Phir bhi why does Gauri always get the sole blame with everyone? Even Shivani is yelling at her now. Naturally any normal lady would feel insecure of her husband's ex! Is Gauri the sole one? And she wouldn't be the first who couldn't understand Anandi's mahaanta! It IS hard to believe!

ROFLROFL ROFL  ROFL Bechari Abla NariLOLLOLLOL 
@Red, best joke of the BV forum ROFL  ROFLBTW who is praising and justifying Jogia, as i remember, its only JAGO fans were trying hard to justify his all cheat on the name of pure loveLOLLOL ab ulti ganaga bahne lagi hai and now u r saying same thing abt Jogia which we hv been saying from startLOL sorry i forget to justify Gouri, its necessary to blame some one else naWink so Jogia hi sahi, aur to koi hai nahin to be blamedLOLwe all hv been bashing him for his cheat. as concern to the point tht why Gouri is bashed more thn Jogia these days, becoz, Jogia is doing nothing and only Gouri is in action. whtever Jaggu dada did, he is bashed enough for tht and still no one is justifying him here, but Gouri madam continue her stupidity and comedy, so naturally she will be bashed more. ab isme Nari shakti ki baat kahan se aa gayiLOLLOL BTW why all ur sopprted character r spoiled by othersWinkWink do they hv any responsibility for their own action or not, or only others r responsible LOLLOL and another thing, why its always hard to believe and understand anyone's mahanta, but very easy to understand a wrong personWink

Ankit good one Clap 
I think he/she is not the regular reader of bv forum members posts. Ab Gauri ka no hai Jagat ke liye to hum sab khush hai Wink usey deserving candidate mila hai as a partner now LOL

Edited by Pranjjal - 21 December 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veena80ankit111KyunkiImafantiny15

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
This is crapy show dear,it is nt agaisnt bal vivah bt to prove how gud balika vadhu s are.i dnt understand every single petty fight is highlighted just to show those stupid morals n dat jerk shivani ,dint she knew abt j bal vivah dat time she dint think abt sixteen year relation,now anandi being gud or bad women has nothing to do with this,even if anandi was bad ,she wud stil be a victim.then y dint shivani react that time,totaly double faced women.n the main person is jagat who is questioning him,it always a women who is blamed.now i m completely justified with g s anger,hatred towards a. every now n then she gets insults in the name of a,even i was in her place i wud hv gt crazy,even in a home,2 sister,both luv each other,bt is luved n praised more then automaticaly the other get jealous.every now n then n how long wil she take such treatment .now i completely understand her iritation towards a.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gorgeousmounikaSRKLuvr

Pranjjal Senior Member
Pranjjal
Pranjjal

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

This is crapy show dear,it is nt agaisnt bal vivah bt to prove how gud balika vadhu s are.i dnt understand every single petty fight is highlighted just to show those stupid morals n dat jerk shivani ,dint she knew abt j bal vivah dat time she dint think abt sixteen year relation,now anandi being gud or bad women has nothing to do with this,even if anandi was bad ,she wud stil be a victim.then y dint shivani react that time,totaly double faced women.n the main person is jagat who is questioning him,it always a women who is blamed.now i m completely justified with g s anger,hatred towards a. every now n then she gets insults in the name of a,even i was in her place i wud hv gt crazy,even in a home,2 sister,both luv each other,bt is luved n praised more then automaticaly the other get jealous.every now n then n how long wil she take such treatment .now i completely understand her iritation towards a.

@bold ya she deserves this irritation kuanki kisi ke pyaar se bane ghar ke niv ko todke hum apana gharonda nahi sajaa sakte.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansijhansiveena80anns123divyababu0-SD-0tiny15

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
She dint break anyone home.it was already over n j wud never go to a as told by j .when 2 people r comited to each other who is she to break it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jpp06gorgeousmounika

Pranjjal Senior Member
Pranjjal
Pranjjal

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

She dint break anyone home.it was already over n j wud never go to a as told by j .when 2 people r comited to each other who is she to break it.
This is what called blind love jo J ne kaha usne maan liya ye janate hue ki usne 5 saal se uske saath jhoot bola Clap wow what a educated girl she isClapClap she didn't even care to tell Jagat to takr divorce first and what about her selfishness she never feel to know what will happen to Anandi?? What if Jagya will leave Gauri because of her tanturms like car issue ab us se to Anandi ka kuch lena dena nahi hai? Kya Gauri pyaar ka,marriage ka matalab janati hai??

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

veena80anns123roma2011ILoveDramahookedMisseshaQUIRKY333veil_of_rosesankit111monamie1110-SD-0Suchi-tiny15

Go to top