Balika Vadhu

Always all the blame on Gauri? - Page 2

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Pata nahin why everyone always blames Gauri. Is it because she is the woman in all of this? Hamesha she is the one yelled at or insulted! What is her mistake compared with Jagya's? Gauri's one and only mistake I feel was to give in to Jagya's emotional blackmail after she found out his truth and then spent the night at the hospital. But Jagya? HE ditched Anandi calling her gawaar HE hid the truth from Gauri for five years he is the selfish man who even now can't regard other people's feelings! Poor Gauri by then was so deeply in love with him she couldn't get out and he convinced her that it was a child marriage that had no meaning and that he didn't love Anandi and wouldn't go back to her even if Gauri left him. Phir bhi why does Gauri always get the sole blame with everyone? Even Shivani is yelling at her now. Naturally any normal lady would feel insecure of her husband's ex! Is Gauri the sole one? And she wouldn't be the first who couldn't understand Anandi's mahaanta! It IS hard to believe!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ Bechari Abla Nari๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
@Red, best joke of the BV forum ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐ŸคฃBTW who is praising and justifying Jogia, as i remember, its only JAGO fans were trying hard to justify his all cheat on the name of pure love๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ab ulti ganaga bahne lagi hai and now u r saying same thing abt Jogia which we hv been saying from start๐Ÿ˜† sorry i forget to justify Gouri, its necessary to blame some one else na๐Ÿ˜‰ so Jogia hi sahi, aur to koi hai nahin to be blamed๐Ÿ˜†we all hv been bashing him for his cheat. as concern to the point tht why Gouri is bashed more thn Jogia these days, becoz, Jogia is doing nothing and only Gouri is in action. whtever Jaggu dada did, he is bashed enough for tht and still no one is justifying him here, but Gouri madam continue her stupidity and comedy, so naturally she will be bashed more. ab isme Nari shakti ki baat kahan se aa gayi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† BTW why all ur sopprted character r spoiled by others๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ do they hv any responsibility for their own action or not, or only others r responsible ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and another thing, why its always hard to believe and understand anyone's mahanta, but very easy to understand a wrong person๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ Bechari Abla Nari๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
@Red, best joke of the BV forum ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐ŸคฃBTW who is praising and justifying Jogia, as i remember, its only JAGO fans were trying hard to justify his all cheat on the name of pure love๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ab ulti ganaga bahne lagi hai and now u r saying same thing abt Jogia which we hv been saying from start๐Ÿ˜† sorry i forget to justify Gouri, its necessary to blame some one else na๐Ÿ˜‰ so Jogia hi sahi, aur to koi hai nahin to be blamed๐Ÿ˜†we all hv been bashing him for his cheat. as concern to the point tht why Gouri is bashed more thn Jogia these days, becoz, Jogia is doing nothing and only Gouri is in action. whtever Jaggu dada did, he is bashed enough for tht and still no one is justifying him here, but Gouri madam continue her stupidity and comedy, so naturally she will be bashed more. ab isme Nari shakti ki baat kahan se aa gayi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† BTW why all ur sopprted character r spoiled by others๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ do they hv any responsibility for their own action or not, or only others r responsible ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and another thing, why its always hard to believe and understand anyone's mahanta, but very easy to understand a wrong person๐Ÿ˜‰

Ankit good one ๐Ÿ‘ 
I think he/she is not the regular reader of bv forum members posts. Ab Gauri ka no hai Jagat ke liye to hum sab khush hai ๐Ÿ˜‰ usey deserving candidate mila hai as a partner now ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Pranjjal - 12 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is crapy show dear,it is nt agaisnt bal vivah bt to prove how gud balika vadhu s are.i dnt understand every single petty fight is highlighted just to show those stupid morals n dat jerk shivani ,dint she knew abt j bal vivah dat time she dint think abt sixteen year relation,now anandi being gud or bad women has nothing to do with this,even if anandi was bad ,she wud stil be a victim.then y dint shivani react that time,totaly double faced women.n the main person is jagat who is questioning him,it always a women who is blamed.now i m completely justified with g s anger,hatred towards a. every now n then she gets insults in the name of a,even i was in her place i wud hv gt crazy,even in a home,2 sister,both luv each other,bt is luved n praised more then automaticaly the other get jealous.every now n then n how long wil she take such treatment .now i completely understand her iritation towards a.
Pranjjal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanvismile

This is crapy show dear,it is nt agaisnt bal vivah bt to prove how gud balika vadhu s are.i dnt understand every single petty fight is highlighted just to show those stupid morals n dat jerk shivani ,dint she knew abt j bal vivah dat time she dint think abt sixteen year relation,now anandi being gud or bad women has nothing to do with this,even if anandi was bad ,she wud stil be a victim.then y dint shivani react that time,totaly double faced women.n the main person is jagat who is questioning him,it always a women who is blamed.now i m completely justified with g s anger,hatred towards a. every now n then she gets insults in the name of a,even i was in her place i wud hv gt crazy,even in a home,2 sister,both luv each other,bt is luved n praised more then automaticaly the other get jealous.every now n then n how long wil she take such treatment .now i completely understand her iritation towards a.

@bold ya she deserves this irritation kuanki kisi ke pyaar se bane ghar ke niv ko todke hum apana gharonda nahi sajaa sakte.
tanvismile thumbnail
She dint break anyone home.it was already over n j wud never go to a as told by j .when 2 people r comited to each other who is she to break it.
Pranjjal thumbnail

She dint break anyone home.it was already over n j wud never go to a as told by j .when 2 people r comited to each other who is she to break it.

This is what called blind love jo J ne kaha usne maan liya ye janate hue ki usne 5 saal se uske saath jhoot bola ๐Ÿ‘ wow what a educated girl she is๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ she didn't even care to tell Jagat to takr divorce first and what about her selfishness she never feel to know what will happen to Anandi?? What if Jagya will leave Gauri because of her tanturms like car issue ab us se to Anandi ka kuch lena dena nahi hai? Kya Gauri pyaar ka,marriage ka matalab janati hai??
Suchi- thumbnail

She is a home breaker. 

If she would have stayed true to her real conclusion to leave Jagya then I would have applauded her BUT 
she went ahead and married a Married man for all the wrong reasons. 

And she herself said to shivani in her last confrontation that , she will loose if Anandi and Jagya get closer.

I am glad Kunda Tai is kicking her out and shivani realized what she really is, a selfish, mean woman.

Unfortunately she is pregnant.
poor child
tanvismile thumbnail
Ur talking abt g.did shivani question g abt a first now she is talking abt sixteen year childhood relationship,dnt we forgive the bigest mistake of r loved ones ,so g too loved j ,its no pt in having same discusions.this show is only abt how pavitra balika vadhu is .n nothing else.i m nt going to waste my energy on it.
jhansijhansi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

we can not say that J would never go back to A, when every one in haveli insisted  J to take A to Mumbai he was prepared to take her or else they would have forcefully send A to Mumbai..as they A and J would start living in Mumbai and A was preparing for medicine entrance as well, hope at one point they might have got closer as they are always good friends before...what shivani and every one else mean J had made a mistake, but G after knowing the fact why didn't she throw him out of her life and let J go to A, she just had a relationship with him for five years  but A was married and living with him for 16 yrs. why didn't she think about this...when G thinks that J would have never gone to A even if she would have not married her then why is she insecure now when J speaks to A...and blames A for everything...

tanvismile thumbnail
Y dint g throw out j to a?doesnt g have a heart that beated for j,could she leave him in worst condition?wat is pt in forcefuly tieing j to a ,does a forceful relation gives hapines to any of the partners. j was also very firm dat he wil never go to a.