India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Always all the blame on Gauri?

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Pata nahin why everyone always blames Gauri. Is it because she is the woman in all of this? Hamesha she is the one yelled at or insulted! What is her mistake compared with Jagya's? Gauri's one and only mistake I feel was to give in to Jagya's emotional blackmail after she found out his truth and then spent the night at the hospital. But Jagya? HE ditched Anandi calling her gawaar HE hid the truth from Gauri for five years he is the selfish man who even now can't regard other people's feelings! Poor Gauri by then was so deeply in love with him she couldn't get out and he convinced her that it was a child marriage that had no meaning and that he didn't love Anandi and wouldn't go back to her even if Gauri left him. Phir bhi why does Gauri always get the sole blame with everyone? Even Shivani is yelling at her now. Naturally any normal lady would feel insecure of her husband's ex! Is Gauri the sole one? And she wouldn't be the first who couldn't understand Anandi's mahaanta! It IS hard to believe!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharujpp06siyona.Vrish.Rhea_401Dr3viLhppppp-SweetGirl-anjani-paglishahsb_26

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
lol ... right ofcourse Gauri is NOT at fault 
a) She blames Anandi for everytihng.

b) Even right now, she was blaming Anandi that SHE STOLE Shivani away !!! I mean come on!  Shivani just said the truth , you are insecure of Anandi cause you know she is right and you are wrong.

c) ok what about Gauri wanting to get Anandi's character tarnished?!

d) Her rude behavior with every single member of the family and insulting them in front of the whole village. The family did not want anything to do with her. They always kept their mouth shut, it was gauri who always went to them and wanted them to accept her forcefully and when they did not respond, she threw tantrum. 

I mean the list goes on.

Gauri is a victim as long as she does not hurt someone else. But I do say she needs mental help.

And to point out, Anandi supporters do not do Jagya jaap. They hate him even more. No one is telling Jagya is correct. He deserves a girl like gauri who will treat him like the filth he really is. 

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 21 December 2011 at 8:40am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pncandyflossGauthami09WebsiecutepearlPanchi_Joonjhansijhansisjnppatelcharulrl fanShaista33Habeeba_dgeshiga54payalgarganns123Pranjjalprassy.kaviglamarousgeminidivyababuasyadadarosha.aClassy_Galroma2011woman11saumzigawkersmittuTeeyaQUIRKY333amrapali_dubeyhookedMisseshaveil_of_rosesvivacious_priyaznursingh9staroneserialsnutmeg7ILoveDramaswetha_chRaj_preet0-SD-0newmoon2011leo4everankit111-Cskluv-monamie111-Zaara-.RatiGManasi_16KyunkiImafan-Dayeeta-IBserenityshahsb_26..Amri..-Faiza-anjani-pagliavivakirktiny15-SilverAngel-TheRager

gawker Goldie
gawker
gawker

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
somehow, as women we feel that a woman should never be held guilty, somehow it should always be a man's fault. of course jagat is to be blamed, but gauri is no do-gooder.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharulrl fansjnpWebsiejhansijhansiasyadadaanns123anshanshprassy.kaviHabeeba_dTeeyaQUIRKY333ILoveDramaDr3viLvivacious_priyanutmeg7leo4ever0-SD-0newmoon2011KyunkiImafanshahsb_26-Faiza-tiny15TheRager

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Gauri getting yelled AT ..ShockedLOL...Winkgauri is the one doing all the yellingROFL..

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharujhansijhansiClassy_Galroma2011Pranjjalanns123divyababuasyadadahookedMisseshaDr3viL9staroneserialsnutmeg7QUIRKY333swetha_chILoveDrama0-SD-0RatiGleo4everankit111monamie111KyunkiImafanavivakirkSuchi--Faiza-..Amri..tiny15-SilverAngel-

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i don't think that shivani ji is blaming gauri..the precap is showing that shivani ji is telling her.."have u ever realized that if u have spent 5 yrs with jagat anandi also have spent 16 yrs with him.."..i think she is asking gauri to realize that anandi has suffered a lot for what J-G did and her pain is not less..which gauri never try to understand..

anandi is not the reason of her sorrow..instead gauri and jaggya r the reason of anandi's sorrow!..i think shivani is trying to make her realize that only!..she is not blaming gauri!..anandi was jaggya's past..why don't gauri just accept it?..as if she always try to do some competition with anandi that anandi spent "16 yrs" and she spent "only 5 yrs"..Dead..so she became inferior!?..Dead..and in the promo she got angry with shivani ji the moment shivani told this line that.."anandi spent 16 yrs"..Confused

and u r asking what is gauri's fault?..and why everyone always blames gauri?..
here is my answer...
if being an woman gauri can't realize what pain anandi has gone through..if being an woman she always blame anandi for all her sorrow which is of course not right!..how do u expect it that being an woman i'll support gauri???..ShockedShocked..at least i can realize anandi's pain..

there is one line "aurat hi aurat ki dusman hoti he"..i think that gauri is among those "dusman aurat"s..Ouch..not bcoz she got married to jaggya!! but bcoz she doesn''t even try to realize another woman's pain!..Ouch

and i m agree with u that jaggya's fault is much much more than gauri!..jaggya should be punished!..

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossbhanu12Panchi_Joonjhansijhansilrl fansjnpgiguserpayalgargShaista33PranjjalanshanshglamarousgeminiClassy_Galroma2011mmishra1hookedILoveDramaQUIRKY333-Dayeeta-RatiG0-SD-0leo4everavivakirkSuchi-ashajtiny15-SilverAngel-

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Personally,  I have always maintained that in terms of the relationship,
Gauri had no obligation to think of Anandi.   That was Jagat's job.

Jagat made the marriage vows to anandi. It was not gauri who was married to anandi.

Therefore, the breaking of the vows is jagat's concern not gauri's.

However,  thereafter, I think her behaviour has been plain indecent after the marriage to jagat-- which is why I personally soured towards gauri.

1. Knowing that first wife is there and matter is not resolved - going to the haveli like that -- was indecent.

2. Going to anandi and asking for permission to have suhaagraat with jagat -- simply indecent.

3.  Trying to get anandi thrown out of the haveli - simply indecent.

4.  Getting angry at anandi for studying medicine - simply indecent .

5.  Throwing it again and again in anandi's face that she is the kanoonan patni of jagat - simply indecent.

etc. etc. etc. etc.

So, yes, Jagat did what he did -- and that part is not gauri's fault.  I also dont think that gauri had any responsibility towards anandi at all.

However, there are simple decent codes of behaviour that gauri has failed to maintain thereafter.  This is why a lot of people blame gauri.

And quite frankly, she has brought this onto herself by going uninvited to jayetsar not once but twice.

The singhs had already cut jagat off after they found out he was living with gauri.  Once he said he didnt want anandi they did not do anything to bring him back.  They left him to lead his life in Mumbai to do as he wished.   The singhs would not have gone to Mumbai after him and gauri.

It is she who insisted on going to Jayetsar and creating a hornets nest.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssjnpgroovychica_22Panchi_Joonanns123.Vrish.Misseshaveil_of_rosesILoveDramaQUIRKY333IBserenityManasi_160-SD-0leo4evermonamie111..Amri..avivakirk

anshansh Senior Member
anshansh
anshansh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
gauri is to be blamed if jagya was sitting outside her house to get married to her and said he will not go back to anandi let him die or do suicide  it was his family's problem none of her she had to be clear that i won't marry such a big liar but if one knows that there iis poison in bottle and drinks it it is her fault no one else's fault LOL so now u both die togeteher Angry

Edited by anshansh - 21 December 2011 at 9:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserials0-SD-0avivakirkashajtiny15

White..Magic IF-Sizzlerz
White..Magic
White..Magic

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
All blames on gauri becoz she is complaining queen. She is jagya's wife but her behavior is showing that she is more concerned about anandi. For every single mess of her life she target anandi. C'mon when u know u r married with a person who was already married than surely u cant get welcome from family and she better should be ready for all trauma as she is the one who made her life hell.

Fine its gauri's decision how to spent life and no1 has right to guide her and it was simply her decision to get married with jagya but why she is forcing others to think like her of forcing herself on others as she knows in Indian society specially in rural area no one supports second marriage if ur first wife is alive and without divorce u r planning second marriage. 

We hate her because she think every1 should think anandi as villain and dont know which mask or mukhuta she is trying to remove from anandi's face. She made anadi's life hell and still she is holding grudges against her. Every1 blaming her coz they think these kind of behaviour is not justified. If shivani is trying to explain her something than its just her view anandi has nothing to do with this but still she will think anandi instigated her..

U r right jagya is more in fault and thats our point. She is married with jagya not anandi so she should give her big lectures to jagya not anandi. But here she always bark on anandi as if anandi has take responsibility of her marriage.

If its so hard for her to understand anandi's mahaanta than better leave it as no1 is asking her to anndi jaap and she should thank anandi as she is leaving freely coz of anandi's mahanta. 

Edited by -ASTHA- - 21 December 2011 at 10:47am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansijhansiPranjjalILoveDramaswetha_chveil_of_rosesmonamie1110-SD-0avivakirk..Amri..tiny15

Go to top