Anjie ka gussa.. Noodle boy ka kissa! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
 Hey Tanu,great post as usual..agree that it was a filler episode but loved all Noodle boy bits...he is too cute...can't wait till him and Armu join hands and get our love birds together so we ge to see some blissfull Ashni moments.l is Anjie so moody nowadays,she is nothing like how the old Anjie used to be,she's always snapping and rude...wonder if her monthly friend is visiting her in adding to her sour moods...really don't want Anjie Nidhi friendship to diminish and lose it essence.
Vampy Mallu is getting more and more annoying by the day!
Does she alway's have to ask Sultry Sue for bekaar ki advice every minute of the day?
She does have a brain of her own...if she didn't she wouldn't have been a doctor for God's sake.
Whwn Ashu and Mallu were having the convo in the cabin and Mallu was tryinf her utmost best to get Ashu to get rid of Anjie as accordind to her Anjie has an attitude problem but when Mallu left the room did you notice that Ashu said out attitude allowed to himself...seemed like to me he was directing that to Mallu  as in the way of...If she's got attitude then what is it that you have?...an even bigger attitude!...😆...or maybe I'm reading to much into it all...Asni fevers taking over ma mind and can't think straight.🤔...
   Ok-Ok episode...  Today's dialogue was  "Raj kpoor ji aapke samay me pyar time less hota tha, humare samay tak aate -aate time pass ho gya hai...  very true..
lovely update tanu..

todays episode was good.. loved the way hw nidhi was longing to hear frm ashu dat he loves her..
also loved ashu- mallu scene.. i knw its nt the first time ashu is giving cold shoulder to her.. bt stil, today, i felt he made it mre evident dat he is nt intersted to spend time wid her.. i lkd the way he gave her dat stern smile...  whn she went off, the way the smile faded off frm his face.. wow.. it ws too good.. 👏.. bt mallika wil continue pestering ashu agn is anothr thng!!😡

tomorrw's epi wil defo be rocking! excited to see RoMaan's plans for AshNi.. 😃