Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Aane se unke aaye AshNi, jaane se unke jaaye khushi πŸ˜‰

bade mastaane hain humare RoMaan ki jodi!! πŸ˜†

Subject: AshNi

Marks: 100

time : 45 mins

Answer the following in brief:

Q: Who is this Rohan and why does he want to get AshNi together?

A: Rohan is a mystery guy that the CVs have introduced to increase TRPs, but after fans faced initial horror about a probable NiHan track, it is now clear that his intentions are honorable. In fact, they are altogether too altruistic! πŸ˜†But fans are loving it and him! He and his Raj Kapoor dil go "Pyar hua, ikraar hua hai, pyar se phir yon darta hai dil"? and then try to find answers to these very intriguing and important questions while still believing that Love is not for them (Rohan and his dil). πŸ˜†

He even tries to convince Anji to convince her friend Nidhi of Ashu's love for her, as Nidhi sadly does not believe his noodle-based testimonyπŸ˜›. He then takes matters into his own hands and proceeds to convince the other party i.e Ashu, only to be blocked by Ashu's formidable bodyguard, Mallu. πŸ˜ƒHe then meets another well-wisher, Ranga who paves the way for a beautiful friendship ala RoMaan'Fans would not mind seeing a parallel romantic track between these two as they make a very cute and happening pair.πŸ˜‰ But so far this jodi's only aim in getting together is to ensure AshNi get together!!πŸ˜‰

Q: Where is Anji, the one who loved Nidhi as a sister and why has she been replaced by her evil twin?

A: This is a trillion dollar question, for which answers are best given by Anji herself, as fans are at a loss to understand this sudden character switch. Evil Twin Anji (lets call her ETA) and Sweet Friend Anji (SFA) have been switched in a sudden twist by the CVs!πŸ˜• Now ETA's agenda is to ensure Nidhi does not meet Ashu and that she moves on!!! And she keeps berating Nidhi for being weak and asking about him aftter all that's happened. 😲Right now, she seems to be inadvertently teaming up with Mallu and Sue to keep AshNi apart. Now its upto SFA to fall in love with Ranga and ensure ETA disappears forever in the dust!!😑

Q: Why was the Manuskhani track so long in this epi?

A: It looks like a taste of the bitter things to come very soon.. the storm is brewing,, its in a teacup right now, but its going to erupt into the whole AshNi scenario very soon. Warnings have to be posted soon about Hurricane Mansukhani,😲 that is looking very dangerous indeed and is likely to take a toll on many lives, including Nidhi and Anji who have ominously signed on some papers. When and how Hurricane Mansukhani will strike is anybody's guess, but it will be at the most opportune moment when things look hunky-dory between AshNi.πŸ˜•

Q: Why does Mallu want to remove Anji and Rohan?

A: Very very easy answer. Mallu does not want any reminder of Nidhi to come anywhere near Ashu, she does not want him to even look upon people who may know Nidhi. She's right now riding on the zenith of insecurity and jealousy that is being fed to her by Sultry Sue whose dirty schemes cannot be dhulaoed in any laundry. 😑The women in this serial get uglier and uglier: Mallu, Sue, Anji 😑while the men get cuter and cuter: Rohan, Armaan and Ranga.. πŸ˜³

AshNi, of course remain untouched by changes in these ratings and rankings because no one can shake them out from top position.

Especially Ashu in today's epi, πŸ‘who told off Mallu spectacularly, snubbing her in that sarcastic, mocking way.. Fans were super excited and surprised to see this new side of Ashu and were applauding him all the way.πŸ‘ We would like to see more of this disdainful attitude with Mallu, we think that it is more effective than yelling at her outright.πŸ˜‰ She didn't know what hit her. We would like to say, well done again. He appeared only in that one scene today and that was the stealer in the whole episode.πŸ‘

Marks out of 100: ??? .. You guys decide..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰.. I'm hoping for FULL MARKS!!

----------

awesome writing!

I cant wait to see ashu standing up against mallu. i have been yearning for this. but the million dollar questions is- did mallu get the point???????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

And what lines they were... the biggest highlight of the epi .. along with the precap..

Doc A .. kya aap mujhse pyaar karte hain?? Iss ek shabd pe meri har saans ruki hui hai. HAR SAANS! πŸ˜

Actually Tanu I agree, this was the highlight. Par kya karoon, ye bekaraar dil MB ko dekhne ke liye taras raha tha aur jab unhone ek hi jhalak dikhlaya , haye zaalim, usi ki yaad karta raha, ye kambaqt dil!!! πŸ˜³
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tanu !
Felt bad for Rohan when Nidhi blast him, and told him he was a liar... But I understand her also.
Loved the way Dr Ranga catched Rohan and took him in his cabin, just love this man... whatever Mallu does, it flops big time!
About Anjie... No comment !
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I just loved the way Nidhi was pining for her saiyaan today...it was heartbreaking seeing her take all the tanaas from Anji over it...she barely flinched...Nidhi once again apne bas mein nahin hai...she's got that aching in her once more...to run to HIM...I loved loved loved how she talked to his picture...and her line...saying her every breath hangs on his words...

She held her breath when Rohan told her that Ashu loves her...she snapped at him...saying yeh meri zindagi aur maut ka sawwal hai...OMG...so much PASSION...intensity...these two are SO madly in love...ek sath toh...tabhayi macha denge!!!! They'll wreck everything...they'll be SO passionate together...

Loved Nidhi today because she finally EXPRESSED...I've wanted this...she was telling Rohan that tum jis cheez ka mazak uda rhe ho...woh meri zindagi hai...<3 sighhh

*melts like ice cream cake*...

Anji can go to HJEU*&#$&*Y$^&*^@$&*^@$&*@^
Anji will fall for Rohan ...becoz the way she is behaving she is going to fall hard...for someone who wont love her back..and that cant be Ranga so...

thanks nice updateπŸ˜ƒ
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nidhi's bechaini and Ashu's ignoring mallu's rubbish talks were highlights today...song played 'sare sapne 'is so sad and melodious perfect for Nidhi's state of mind...touched my heart...
Lovely update tanu 😊.

Highlights today.

1. Ashu telling Mallu off in a very polite and classy wayπŸ‘πŸΌ. I would have loved it agar do char tamaache maare hote, but he is too much of a gentleman to do that.

2. Nidhi talking to Ashus photo and saying her every breath hangs on to his admission of love for her. Sooo romantic and passionate. Cannot get any better than this. 😍

3. Rohan and Armaan in the precap. Love these two. πŸ‘πŸΌ

A lot of fillers in the episode but overall a good one.

Cheers
Wiz...
eshasrk thumbnail
How stupid is Mallu actually ???? Does this woman have any shame or self respect left πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ , the same stupidity she did to bring Ashu to a point to fire Nidhi and now she's trying the same crap with Anji ...gosh lady get a life for goodness sake 😑.
How stupid does she think Ashu is
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: esha

How stupid is Mallu actually ???? Does this woman have any shame or self respect left πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ , the same stupidity she did to bring Ashu to a point to fire Nidhi and now she's trying the same crap with Anji ...gosh lady get a life for goodness sake 😑.

How stupid does she think Ashu is

but this time.. Anjies MAN aka RANGA Will stand up for her... πŸ˜³ so dunchya worry! 
aqsam thumbnail
Thanks for the update..
Loved 2day's episode,it was a good episode...