Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Anjie ka gussa.. Noodle boy ka kissa! - Page 3

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks Tanu lovely update

episode was very noodle filled πŸ€£ i liked NIdhi pining for hubby & the Ashu Mallika part though...

but mark my words what i prophesized in the Anji Rohan SBS segment may soon become a reality .🀣..πŸ˜‰Anji will fall for Rohan & be spurned by him...which is why the Ranji track isnt  being developed much..to any level of mutual intensityπŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Since icannot do anything about ANgie , 

how can NIdhi think he is making fun or so ??? thats sad and wow , so now she needs Angie out of no where , great 

Well Ranga thank god , yaar tu na hotha tho Armu and Rohan , kabhi milthae hi nahin aur na hee kichdi ki planning karthe 

sounds okiech 
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Oops.. forgot!! πŸ˜³, option waale question mein reh gaya.. Marks mat kaatna!! Please

Oooi.. meri kya aukad marks katne ki. .m such a horrible writer... love ur unique style of presenting πŸ‘! Actually nidhis scene was my fave... .coz Ashu has snubbed Mallu tons of time.. n Mallu is shameless... woh Ashu ki sarcasm ki bhasha samjhe na πŸ˜† so i dun give ny importance to that bit! 
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramonag

thanks Tanu lovely update

episode was very noodle filled πŸ€£ i liked NIdhi pining for hubby & the Ashu Mallika part though...

but mark my words what i prophesized in the Anji Rohan SBS segment may soon become a reality .🀣..πŸ˜‰Anji will fall for Rohan & be spurned by him...which is why the Ranji track isnt  being developed much..to any level of mutual intensityπŸ€”

Ramo.. n u mark my words πŸ˜‘
Anjie gai tel peene.. πŸ˜†... humka AshNi chaida πŸ€£
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oops.. forgot!! πŸ˜³, option waale question mein reh gaya.. Marks mat kaatna!! Please

\
chalo, we will give extra time and bonus points also, make another postπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Oooi.. meri kya aukad marks katne ki. .m such a horrible writer... love ur unique style of presenting πŸ‘! Actually nidhis scene was my fave... .coz Ashu has snubbed Mallu tons of time.. n Mallu is shameless... woh Ashu ki sarcasm ki bhasha samjhe na πŸ˜† so i dun give ny importance to that bit! 

u know what, just remembered that add regarding mallu

chillane se kuch nahi hota aap tel badliye aap tel badliye madamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 🀣🀣🀣🀣
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Sorry folks, I did write this one, but it got deleted somehow!!!

Q: Why the sudden turnabout in Nidhi's anger towards Ashu? (This Q is 50 marks.. all the other answers don't matter if this one is right)
A: Nidhi is very angry with Ashu yes , but all it took was one ray of hope. Although she tells Rohan that she doesn't not believe him, because of the CRY WOLF syndrome (he being flippant and frivolous always, its hard to belive when he's really being serious), Rohan's statement has raised her hopes. This is evident from the eagerness she shows in asking Anji if Ashu asked about her and her pain when our ETA tells her harshly and deceitfully that he didn't. Also her pining away looking at his photograph was an indication that LOVE is the supreme emotion that she feels and the HATE was just make-believe, to help her tide over her lost love, to give her a weapon to fight the thorns pricking her. But with the one arrow that Rohan shot of hope, her weapons were all destroyed and again she stood defenseless, her heart laid bare, her emotions brimming in her sad eyes,😭 glancing yearningly at his photograph and hoping against hope that she hears the magic words from his mouth. The second highlight of the episode played out beautifully and silenced all skeptics as to whether Nidhi's love for Ashu has indeed withered away and died.

Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Sorry folks, I did write this one, but it got deleted somehow!!!

Q: Why the sudden turnabout in Nidhi's anger towards Ashu? (This Q is 50 marks.. all the other answers don't matter if this one is right)
A: Nidhi is very angry with Ashu yes , but all it took was one ray of hope. Although she tells Rohan that she doesn't not believe him, because of the CRY WOLF syndrome (he being flippant and frivolous always, its hard to belive when he's really being serious), Rohan's statement has raised her hopes. This is evident from the eagerness she shows in asking Anji if Ashu asked about her and her pain when our ETA tells her harshly and deceitfully that he didn't. Also her pining away looking at his photograph was an indication that LOVE is the supreme emotion that she feels and the HATE was just make-believe, to help her tide over her lost love, to give her a weapon to fight the thorns pricking her. But with the one arrow that Rohan show of hope, her weapons were all destroyed and again she stood defenseless, her heart laid bare, her emotions brimming in her sad eyes,😭 glancing yearningly at his photograph and hoping against hope that she hears the magic words from his mouth. The second highlight of the episode played out beautifully and silenced all skeptics as to whether Nidhi's love for Ashu has indeed withered away and died.

And what lines they were... the biggest highlight of the epi .. along with the precap..

Doc A .. kya aap mujhse pyaar karte hain?? Iss ek shabd pe meri har saans ruki hui hai. HAR SAANS! πŸ˜
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yh... may be.. she will fall for Rohan... oh dear god.. Noodle  boy gonna create ruckus in the love lives of all the  men i gather πŸ˜†

i was excited to see the slideshow abt KTLK in rediff. It is becoming more and more popular and getting the attention it deserves!!!!!!!
Edited by binsur - 12 years ago
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Doc A .. kya aap mujhse pyaar karte hain?? Iss ek shabd pe meri har saans ruki hui hai. HAR SAANS! πŸ˜

------

Really!!! haila!!!!! tho Nidhi phir se ban gayi "pyar me kamzor"? chalo, Roshan did a gud thing. she is back to the dreamer mode! i cant wait to see the epi. I always love to watch her twinkling eyes shining brightly thinking abt her "saiyyan"!!!!!