Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Anjie ka gussa.. Noodle boy ka kissa!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anjie ka gussa...Noodle boy ka kissa...
                                             Beech mein Ashni ... in hissa's...😆

Well ...that pretty much sums up todays epi as ... there was quite a lot of ... 'ON THE FRINGE' characters... and very few of our.. Jaanus ðŸ˜³ aka AshNi...!! (But MB.. aaj aapko.. SAATH KHOON erm.. SAATH FILLER Mauf!😆)

The epi began with... Nidhi...point blank telling Noodle boy that... the tale he told her about her Hubby loving her.. was a LIE! ðŸ˜² Nidhi ...erupted on Noodle boy as he tried to reiterate that what he told was the truth...!! She told him that ...the matter he made a joke of... was her life...(Her baby her Jaan!) ðŸ˜³  A beautiful BG played...'Dil se tanhai ka dard jeeta...' as Wifey.. bahaoed her.. Ganga-Jamuna looking at her Baby's pic! ðŸ˜­ She told his pic --point blank ..if he loved her...for her every breath was dependent on this WORD!

Thinking her best bud will be able to clear her doubts, Nidhi asked Anjie if her Hubby was missing her.. but Anjie bani BEDARDI...as she chided Nidhi for asking or shall i say almost begging to know about her Jaanu!  She hit the nail in the coffin as she told Nidhi that she was ASHAMED of her... and a while later told Nidhi.. again...that.. seeing her.. DESPERATION she had started to hate.. LOVE just like ROHAN baba! ðŸ˜²  (Gawwd.. someone pls check if this is the same Anjie.. who used to scream... 'U r in love with Doc. A' 24x7  jus a month back??😕) PS: Thats a separate issue that when Rohan Baba tried to seek her help to set up AshNi.. she blasted him as well! 

Nyways ... Noodle boy thot... he had ..had enouf of Noodles.. n punctures to mend.. n it was time to make some hearts MEND ðŸ˜³... with the inspiration from Mr. RAJ KAPOOR (Aka..his dhadakta hua dil) he decided to CATCH ASHU BY THE HORNS...😲 erm... ðŸ˜†i mean catch.. the bull by the horns aka confront Ashu and clear the misunderstandings!!! But.. poor Noodle boy.. .. he ended up. .meeting ... the Vampu ...first who on knowing that he was Nidhis friend... diverted him strait out of the hosp ðŸ¤£...!! Bat woh kehte hain na... jab na dikhe koi rasta.. to Doc. Ranga ka do Vasta and lo n behold.. Ranga..found Rohan and told him to ..wait in his cabin  till Ashu finished his op and got free! ðŸ˜³ 

In the meantime.. Vampu tried her best to ensure.. Anjie got kicked out too... citing her attitude problems but Ashu.. countered saying.. it was self confidence.. and sent Vampu.. sulking outta his cabin! ðŸ˜†   On the other side of the horizon. .his Bootylicious BABY.. kept wondering if.. Noodle boy had said the truth.. n if her Saiyan.. finally understood her naino ki bhasha.. n was ready to create some.. PYAAR AND TAMASHA! ðŸ˜Ž

Precap ---- Do love guru.. jahan mil jae.. wahan.. love story ban jae! ðŸ˜³ Armu n Rohan meet and both decide to bring AshNi 2gether! 

Cute Phillerish epi...njoy it after a heavy weekend.. and in anticipation of a happening one! ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavya.S thumbnail
thanks for the update tanu...
didn like anji at all today the way she behaved with rohan...
and oh cant wait for tomo...precap was good
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Thanks for the update di...
missed the epi today...
mum's not well...

I think I didnt miss much...

hayee... Armu and Rohan... Love you both... You guys Rock!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: sks21

thanks for the update tanu...
didn like anji at all today the way she behaved with rohan...
and oh cant wait for tomo...precap was good

I agree.. Anjie seriously seems to hv lost her marbles... ðŸ˜•
She is acting like Ashu destroyed Nidhis life or something... 

Being practical n insensitive r two separate things.. when will this girl learn? ðŸ˜•
autoriksha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG - what a title you have given to this post. I loved reading every word and had a good laugh..:)

Rita
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a good episode Minus Anjie Minus Mardology scholoar thought the promo was for today but it was shown as precap 

but haapy that aaj kal kismat mallu ka saath dena chod diya hai😃
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank U tanu. Mallu is shown so despo... How much more insulting will she take to realize that she is not needed in ashu's life! well, maybe she knows and does not care. as long as nobody else is there, she feels she owns him!!!!!
So she has decided to be a true vamp and ensure to keep them separated. makes sense that she met baba at her brother's office. I am sure she and sultry sue will make sure that when the "house issue" erupts, it will hurt both of them (ashni) the most!!!!!
i hope we dont have to wait until the end of the story for ashu to throw her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daffodil81 thumbnail
I have too much expectation from this show & such filler episodes completely turn me off
Anji is getting unbearable with every passing day.
Ashu-Mallu scenes & precap was the only worthy stuffs.

Armu4eva thumbnail
I think.. house issue will keep bubbling under... and erupt when AshNi come closer... ..but before that.. Babas business loss will come.. n Ashu will act like a perfect Son in law n take care of him... n Nidhi.. may be it will be then that the family will notice... whats cooking ...!! Once they all approve.. then the house.. issue mite burst open. .destroying it all 
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I agree.. Anjie seriously seems to hv lost her marbles... ðŸ˜•
She is acting like Ashu destroyed Nidhis life or something... 

Being practical n insensitive r two separate things.. when will this girl learn? ðŸ˜•

Maybe she'll learn when she falls in love tooo. I don't know why but I have this strange feeling that she might actually fall in love with Rohan, sort of one sided love and maybe then she'll understand