PKYEK Abhay's point of view.

Posted: 12 years ago
One fine day Abhay a vampire was happily brooding in his 200 year old memory in the jungle of Dehradoon. Feeling the nostalgia of the place he remembered how as a child he used to play, run and most importantly do su su in this jungle. 😳

He missed this place more than he misses his ex dead girl friend with whom he used to had ahem ahem that too with clothes on sigh those old days. Now look at him here he is all alone roaming all around the place with no kaam kaj as his foster vampire parents had too much money now he has to attend college where human gals will drool on him. What will he do to kill his time apart from attending college.

Suddenly without eating mentos Abhay ke dimaag ki batti jali πŸ˜ƒ and he decided he will provide voluntary services to all the damsels in distress in DD and that way he will be able to flex his muscles and also practise his doctor's skill on the injured girls.   His Motto will be save gals date gals and fake love with gals. πŸ˜†

So with new determinatio he decided to search for his first damsel in distress, when he suddenly hears the scream of a gal from far away. Happily he runs away to save her. Little did he knew he was about to sign a bodyguard contract for the lifetime.

This is how i think must have been Abhay's day when he first met Abhiya   πŸ˜†
Ok i know it was as usual faltu par what to do dil hai ki manta naiπŸ˜‰
Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
its not faltu it's great, ok now you have signed up a contract with all pkyek forum members saying in which you have to continue this and make it into an FF πŸ˜†
Snigzie, i was searching for u in the halla bol and u r here making this topic. πŸ˜†
ohh, now i know why abhay is the bodyguard of all DD girls. The su su wala line was zabardast.. 🀣
when i read the title of ur post i thought it would be something serious.. And guess what?!!

IT IS. 🀣
We got to know why abhay is the saviour of dd girls..
Gosh, agar shuruwad mein sabko pata chalta nah, ke abhay piya ko bas yuhi randomly bachane gaya tha, toh shayad yahan ek bhi abhay fan na hota... 🀣

Haha
it is fab!
Mentos ne abhay ke dimagh ki batti jala di ! Lol
you couldnt have explained his feelings better🀣
awesome post!
Haye...kya post hai yaar...surely...Abhay yeh karta hoga b4 signing his bodyguard contract...πŸ˜†...Continue this post furthr yaar...I wonder how can he do Ahem ahem with his ex gf n tht 222 with clothes on...πŸ˜†...Yeh mera doubt hai...somebody solve it...πŸ˜†...

fab snigs... abhay signed a contract... πŸ€£

superb post dr... 

abhay signa  bodyguard contract lol
great imagination snigs πŸ˜†
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Snigs , you post is adorable and so are you πŸ€— πŸ˜†