Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Stage set for a serious Ahem and Kokila clash

Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey,

I really don't care much about anything else that could arise from the current track, except I see a heated clash between Ahem and Kokila (I could be wrong of course). Today's episode was kind of the foundation for it.

First, Ahem comes back and gets told off by his mother. She gives him a whole list of reasons as to why he should not worry about Gopi. Then she even makes him feel guilty about missing work. Also, reminds him that people at home care about Gopi as much as he does. 

Then, Rashi has the guts to assure Ahem that she will take care of Gopi. 

Now, when she falls and no one is around to help her...Ahem of course won't profess his love for her but he is sure gonna burn everyone he finds to blame. 
1. His mom:- for obvious reasons. He may end up working from home (Yeah!) which many of us are praying for. We all know what that means...Loads of Gohem scenes and an Ahem filter to everything that goes near Gopi (dizzy at the thought).

2. Rashi :- for the bell fiasco. I dunno why but I got a feeling this scheme is gonna backfire. She brought the bell infront of Kokila and Baa. So, direct responsibility if it doesn't work. 

3. Gopi:- Yeah suprised aren't you! This is purely a fiction of my imagination. I sourced this out of the scene where she tells him to attend the call and acts as if she can take care of herself. He tells her to rest and not worry about people taking care of her. I have a one shot in my head about this. Its still half baked will post it tomorrow. Rest assured it will end well. 😉

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i liked your post!!well written...will look forward to read your OS...please write soon!!!
Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks! Will try and post it by tomorrow around 5pm. Thanks for the encouragement. its gonna be my first OS. Hope it lives up to your expectations.
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great post...looks like the clash is inevitable...would be a great scene to watch...
Ocean.Clouds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope that happens
good post

between i don't ahem to fight with kokila it will become worse we already have 3 Devils that far enough if koki turns out bad that the end of gopi so i dont wnat ahem to fight with his mum 
but 
i want kokila her self understand things and stay behind 
letting love bird free 😛

Rishi needs to be blasted Fired!! 😡 what an evil!!! poor gopi 
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think you are correct. Aham will blast everyone at home. Even Gopi.. But internally he will be worried.
The stage is indeed set for a Koki Aham clash. I think this time unless Baa or Hetal puts some sense into her, Koki is gonna blame Gopi for Aham's work. 
1) It is Gopi who is trying to do things on her own when Kokila had told her that she call for help
2) Our Gopi bahu will not rat out Raashi. So Raashi goes scot free
3) Gopi is already feeling guilty and she will take the blame

Entertaining episIdo with the Koki Aham clash but I will hate it if Raashi goes scot free. She needs to get caught and should be punished. I have no words for her. She disgusts me totally..
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
this scene is a dream come true   and i hope it does...😃
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

I think you are correct. Aham will blast everyone at home. Even Gopi.. But internally he will be worried.

The stage is indeed set for a Koki Aham clash. I think this time unless Baa or Hetal puts some sense into her, Koki is gonna blame Gopi for Aham's work. 
1) It is Gopi who is trying to do things on her own when Kokila had told her that she call for help
2) Our Gopi bahu will not rat out Raashi. So Raashi goes scot free
3) Gopi is already feeling guilty and she will take the blame

Entertaining episIdo with the Koki Aham clash but I will hate it if Raashi goes scot free. She needs to get caught and should be punished. I have no words for her. She disgusts me totally..

yeah very true...
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I seriously hope this happens tomm cos I am fedup of everybody using and abusing a gem like gopi, I live my life according to the bibical verse 'vengenance is mine saidth the lord ' but today I felt like strangling rashi .I know even gopi leaves everything for her kanaji to handle , so I expect to see a miracle tomm.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Reserved👏
Im sure your OS will be brilliant,If Ahem-Kokila clash,this would be interesting😃