Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Stage set for a serious Ahem and Kokila clash

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Hey,

I really don't care much about anything else that could arise from the current track, except I see a heated clash between Ahem and Kokila (I could be wrong of course). Today's episode was kind of the foundation for it.

First, Ahem comes back and gets told off by his mother. She gives him a whole list of reasons as to why he should not worry about Gopi. Then she even makes him feel guilty about missing work. Also, reminds him that people at home care about Gopi as much as he does. 

Then, Rashi has the guts to assure Ahem that she will take care of Gopi. 

Now, when she falls and no one is around to help her...Ahem of course won't profess his love for her but he is sure gonna burn everyone he finds to blame. 
1. His mom:- for obvious reasons. He may end up working from home (Yeah!) which many of us are praying for. We all know what that means...Loads of Gohem scenes and an Ahem filter to everything that goes near Gopi (dizzy at the thought).

2. Rashi :- for the bell fiasco. I dunno why but I got a feeling this scheme is gonna backfire. She brought the bell infront of Kokila and Baa. So, direct responsibility if it doesn't work. 

3. Gopi:- Yeah suprised aren't you! This is purely a fiction of my imagination. I sourced this out of the scene where she tells him to attend the call and acts as if she can take care of herself. He tells her to rest and not worry about people taking care of her. I have a one shot in my head about this. Its still half baked will post it tomorrow. Rest assured it will end well. Wink

What do you guys think?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sona85monash1tharu23Ocean.Cloudsshruts18Nihira-fanshaaranyaLegolasGondolin-Vrinda-varshu27-JollyJabeen-

Nihira-fan IF-Rockerz
Nihira-fan
Nihira-fan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
i liked your post!!well written...will look forward to read your OS...please write soon!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tharu23-JollyJabeen-

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Thanks! Will try and post it by tomorrow around 5pm. Thanks for the encouragement. its gonna be my first OS. Hope it lives up to your expectations.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
great post...looks like the clash is inevitable...would be a great scene to watch...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

Ocean.Clouds Senior Member
Ocean.Clouds
Ocean.Clouds

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
hope that happens
good post

between i don't ahem to fight with kokila it will become worse we already have 3 Devils that far enough if koki turns out bad that the end of gopi so i dont wnat ahem to fight with his mum 
but 
i want kokila her self understand things and stay behind 
letting love bird free Tongue

Rishi needs to be blasted Fired!! Angry what an evil!!! poor gopi Ouch

monash1-JollyJabeen-

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I think you are correct. Aham will blast everyone at home. Even Gopi.. But internally he will be worried.
The stage is indeed set for a Koki Aham clash. I think this time unless Baa or Hetal puts some sense into her, Koki is gonna blame Gopi for Aham's work. 
1) It is Gopi who is trying to do things on her own when Kokila had told her that she call for help
2) Our Gopi bahu will not rat out Raashi. So Raashi goes scot free
3) Gopi is already feeling guilty and she will take the blame

Entertaining episIdo with the Koki Aham clash but I will hate it if Raashi goes scot free. She needs to get caught and should be punished. I have no words for her. She disgusts me totally..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1shruts18-JollyJabeen-

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
this scene is a dream come true   and i hope it does...Big smile

monash1-JollyJabeen-

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I think you are correct. Aham will blast everyone at home. Even Gopi.. But internally he will be worried.
The stage is indeed set for a Koki Aham clash. I think this time unless Baa or Hetal puts some sense into her, Koki is gonna blame Gopi for Aham's work. 
1) It is Gopi who is trying to do things on her own when Kokila had told her that she call for help
2) Our Gopi bahu will not rat out Raashi. So Raashi goes scot free
3) Gopi is already feeling guilty and she will take the blame

Entertaining episIdo with the Koki Aham clash but I will hate it if Raashi goes scot free. She needs to get caught and should be punished. I have no words for her. She disgusts me totally..

yeah very true...

monash1-JollyJabeen-

Go to top