Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Phewww the forum needs some medicine to cool down πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...its a mad zone out there 😳
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 jyo what was that lame article scrutiny prove that he will never work for geet-2
 Hollas πŸ€— mayu
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am not talking to you Richuuu😑

BTW HiπŸ€—
-richierich- thumbnail
 Hey mayu πŸ€—I have read Ur os so touchy especially maan's morning talk with the baby.Awesome epilogue dear. 
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: richa23

Hey mayu πŸ€—I have read Ur os so touchy especially maan's morning talk with the baby.Awesome epilogue dear. 

Did u reply sweety! They mean a Lot to Me:)😳

Chalo I am leaving now:)

ByeeeπŸ€—
Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh. People are attacking gc for.his latest interview without understanding his pov. To me it seemed like he really appreciates what geet was to him and his.career and wants to keep that intact. Seeing as how he has much more ecxperienve with tv than me, I believe him when he says Geet 2 might do more harm than good. Also he wants thw gc-dd chemistry to remain sacred to the characters of Maan and Geet. It is just a different viewpoint and one which I respect. DD also said she wanted to work with other people. I personally agree with everything he said and I don't think any of it was at all offensive though I can understand why it is disappointing for season 2 sipahis.
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
THis forum has turned into a mad house everybody is trying to instigate each other some are saying that GC should have informed that he has taken a new project & while some say that he will not act with DD for personal reasons if this continues then definitely GC won't act with DD if now people have twisted his words in this way
no actor can reveal anything about his future projects till things are finalised I remember in uttaran ichha's role was to be played by someone else but she gave her interview earler without the channel's permission for which she was replaced by the channel these are confidential things & cannot be revealed
I agree that season 2 this soon would not have been a hit gurti can't reduce their brand value by doing something mediocre so to see them together in near future we need to be patient & wait till they get aright script
-richierich- thumbnail
 Sam I also agree there was nothing offensive but the way it was written really disturbed GHSP fans,read properly was geet chewing gum till 350 episodes. he also knows why they have to do like that. CVs are those people who know latest trends of entertainment and what will attract viewers but after giving repeated feedbacks why they could not give maans past,geet's original family and reentry of NT  Bcz it makes a serious story which requires one more year so CVs did not explore the story and gave a comedy  filler so that they can close show  whenever channel is ready for revamp. so it became draggy for 5months on fans demand not to close the show bcz they want to see maaneet at any cost. otherwise they would have closed  immediately after amritsar track. U remember odini went off air during that time. GHSP -2  will never become chewing gum bcz the latest trend  of stories  are  starting wid marriages and they are TRP hits.Here in geet story they got married and maan dealt with geet's past and forgiven dev for their love now  anybody no why maan was arrogant before marriage,who is sameera etc,is vikrum dead. where is pummy mummy. where is kamya etc.
   Yesterday in 15th episode we saw maan searching somebody with a pic  near the village who was he searching for. A proper story is always there with them but everything went haywire due to channel and PH. If  Ph was lil bit careful it shd have avoided circus and closed all the loops left in time then this dragon would not have happened.
   Now the story which he choose is a chewing gum of 2hrs movie Mavidiakulu a telugu movie ditto. Nothing new. Y'day My friend told about this and today's article confirmed it. If it is properly shown without drag wont even take 6 months to shut the show.  and in this story there will be no scope for chewing gum. If they want to make it chewing gum then GC has to grey his hair. the story goes like this.
  it's a telugu movie concept where his first wife move on with her career leaving him & children where the lady lead is also married to some x who tortures her so she leaves him and stay alone with her son and eventually come across each other and children like her and the boy see his father in him. so to give love of both mother & father they will marry and stay with their children together and fall in love. his actual wife who moves on with her career will come back at a point and try hard.through children and the female lead's husband will also back claiming his son they over come all this hungama and become real husband wife in the end. Here they have made few changes say in the movie the man's father in law want him to marry again so that the girl will have mother's love. He  finds out that heroine has a kid who wants a father so  he acts as a cupid to bring them close.But in today's article they said that heroins father inlaw wants her to marry same story wid slight change. My mom said in kasuauti also it was experimented that prerna has prem & sneha before marriage but when she marries MR bajaj it will be like metual understandindg to take care of bajaj's grownup children in return sneha gets name of bajaj and time heals her wounds she fall in love with bajaj who is  her father's age.πŸ˜† Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Richa, see you are misunderstanding too. He never said GHSP itself was stretched. He said GHSP 2 would be stretching the idea like chewing gum, which is totally different. I don't think he has anything negative to say about GHSP as it was, he is just saying that trying to dig up what ended relatively well would be a mistake, and I for one respect that idea. It is just a different way of saying you love the show. Some people want it to go on forever, and some people believe that now that it has ended, the magic shouldn't be disturbed and should be kept to that era and that show so as to keep it as good as it was. GHSP ended with people begging and fighting for more, which for whatever reasons, is pretty much the best way to go as far as an actor or PH are concerned.

As for his new show I can't say whether it will succeed or not, but GC has his good taste in roles so far, the huge channel , a good smart PH and an intriguing concept on his side right now, which is a pretty good place to be before the show even starts. And even if the show ends up fizzling out according to your prediction, I will always have huge respect for GC's willingness to take risks and do something completely unexpected.Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Check out this article I found on the DABH forum. THIS is what made our show so different! 😍

Where is the love on telly?

• January 14, 2012
  • By A.L. Chougule

Though marriages are a dime a dozen in TV serials, these marriages are probably the most loveless relationships around.

It's not even because the couples are incompatible, or have issues relating to adjustment, lack of understanding and egos. On the contrary, many of them make cute couples and some have even fallen in love and tied the knot in real life.

On television though, the chaotic drama surrounding the household takes a toll on relationships and the stress on their faces make them the saddest couples in world. What's more, even generation leaps, parenthood and children don't make a difference to their lives!

Be it Manav and Archana of Pavitra Rishta, Gopi and Ahem of Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Sooraj and Sandhya of Diya Aur Baati Hum, Pratigya and Krishna of Pratigya, Ram and Priya of Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, Mona and Anukalp of Ram Milayi Jodi or the lead pair of any other prime-time daily, every TV couple's life is devoid of love.

So, why are TV marriages loveless? "They are designed to be loveless because drama doesn't come out of a happy and loving husband-wife relationship," says former TV programmer-turned-producer Saurabh Tewari. He elaborates, "The story is structured in such a way that no stone is left unturned to keep the couple apart. Ratings come when there is a wedge in the relationship. It is a tried and tested formula of success."

Formula apart, producer Sudhir Sharma of 12/24 Karol Bagh and Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha says there is nothing as beautiful and complicated as marriage. "When you are making a five-day-a-week daily, the sheer amount of content required each week compels you to use marital conflict as a booster injection to create dramatic high points," he reasons.

It is probably why TV couples are never seen spending happy moments. "As the story revolves around creating marital discord, most of the drama happens in the living room, while the bedroom is mainly used by unit members for resting during breaks," laughs Anas Rashid, who plays Sooraj in Diya Aur Baati Hum, wondering why daily soap sets always have bedrooms when they are hardly used.

Ex-Bade Achhe Lagte Hain director Ravindra Gautam, who is currently directing Kya Hua Tera Vada says, "The crux of a family drama is marriage to consummation. Once consummation happens, most of the story gets over. The relationship moves into a new zone and needs a generation leap. Not many actors are happy playing parents though," he explains.

If only they had stuck to the Maaneet marriage and not introduced the circus, we would have had something totally unique and fabulous on television. But I can't deny that we got to see tantalising glimpses of the funnest, freshest, most happy marriage of equals and it was wondrous. For that I do thank the CVs. When I read this article I wanted to scream, ALL THE LOVE WAS IN GHSP!!! πŸ˜†

And I have to say it...the BR track was, and could have been more, amazing in the context of this trend, something totally different.