Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 7

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok Guys

I called up STAR Office..

Hrishikesh ..a customer operator picked the call

I asked him id the channel really thinking about season 2 or are they just making fools out of fans..
that Hrishikesh said the channel is sereciously looking at this..

Guys...please dont stop calling...Mailing and sending letters...
we have come a long way in this battle and cannot give up now...so KEEP THE PREASURE ON guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning / day to all in the Orient. Good day / evening to those in the Occident. 

Entering to bookmark for now.

And, to add another thought on Life OK after an evening with it.

As I was home yesterday, I decided to, for the first time, watch the shows on Life Ok last evening, despite my aversion to the animated mascot which had me thinking that they are aiming to draw in the children.

I have to admit to being pleasantly surprised. It was refreshing to watch the shows without a break for advertisements. So, the twenty-minutes programming which I feared was a recognition of the short attention span of children turned out to be twenty-minutes of programming without relentless commercial advertising. It probably does not make much of a difference to the producers / makers because the duration of the actual programme content even in the usual half-hour dailies is from about 20 to 22 minutes.

And, while it's early to take a particular liking to any show, the genre of the shows indicate that they want to offer at least one 20-minutes slice of entertainment to everybody.

Now, it's probably radical even for LifeOK to re-introduce a specific period for the shows. If they did it, they could ensure that some good *short* stories are told -- stories that have a beginning and an end, as conceived by the original writer.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Devilz !!

Sorry for being so late.. actually I'll be this late for a few days now because I have to go help my aunt out with stuff every day now .. so the epi analysis is also hard for me because I reach home like near midnight .. so I can't even watch the epi or do analysis on it .. sorry Sammy πŸ˜” ..

I will try and come and chat though .. around this time .. since it's the only time I get to talk just befor hitting the bed..

Btw Happy Mahi Mahi Anniversary <3

What I found so interesting is that some of the songs used had the word Maahi in it .. this one and Mahi Ve as well :P so it kept that Mahiii intact..

And I'm probably one of few who likes Mahi Mahi as much as (if not more than) Kurbaan Hua .. I just can never seem to choose between the two .. they're both so bombastically amazing that it's hard to choose one above the other.. GurTi were their most passionate in the show in this dance <3

Z
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Z! Hey, no problem about the episodes. Real life does get in the way sometimes and there is really nothing you can do about it. I am being regular now so I can set up the system well as I am going to be on vacation starting next Thurs., for a week and then in Jan I am going on a trip for work for two to a rural place where there probably isn't any internet connection. While part of me is super excited about this, there is another part that regrets missing analysis of so many episodes.

But I have promised myself that I will definitely watch them and maybe write a big lump of a post after I come back. πŸ˜ƒ

It's nice to chat with you though! How are you otherwise?

Oh and I completely agree about Mahi Mahi. I can't say that it is any less hot than KH. Where in KH there was some uncertainty and confusion, at least on Geet's part, here it is a dance of possession. I love it when Geet turns back after walking away and puts Maan's hand on her waist. She is all, he is mine and anyone who is against that can lump it! 
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Medha- Thats interesting coming from you coz coincidently An/Daaku/Pengu had similar thoughts on the matter - and if they do show that stories do have an end to go with the beginning,as conceived by the writer who had the vision to write the theme -then it'd be radical indeed -the fact that stories wrap up without undue "stretching" for sake of tapping initial commercial success.

On An's suggestion I did try "Tum dena saath mera"-it wasn't that bad,it was simple,good.

But like her,I won't say it'd be well off for future or not & like you still haven't taken liking to a particular show,its still early stages.

@Faria- Ya I saw the "cokroach" dipped in milk scene -it was grossly creepy even from a psycho-but first thing I thought-sure Faria's gonna jump at her imaginations materialising on screenπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Me & my lil sis still spoof at the psycho coz he earlier starred in "Shararat" as a cool stud college boy,so contrast is funny,but he's performing well so far-no doubt
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@all- Moi is luving the "Mahi,Mahi" dance convo & like Pennu I too gravitate most on that "bend"- I just got bowled over the grace Geet's melted in his arms coz bending that much requires complete trust in the partner's abilities & Maan's taken such a tenous control😳

Yup like Samana said its a heady combination of ying & yang

edit- Sowwie Samana couldn't come up for analysis yest-moi was busy

I'll be doing it nowπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sammy! How did I know you'd be here :P I seem to catch you right on time!

Yea real life really is getting in the way and keeping me busy these days.. having to get up early and come home near 12 AM .. and its my vacations too! sigh ..

I am doing fine.. how about you :) ? How was your parent's anniversary :D ?

And hayeee that's my favourite part too .. I loved how when she walks away Maan is sort of confused/angry that she's going away from him and she has this revelation that Maan is all hers and she shouldn't care what others think and goes right back allowing for him to claim her as his! <3

Z
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aw! I am so predictable. πŸ˜†

I usually reach work around this time and sign in and chat as I check the office email etc and before I start  the real work for the day. πŸ˜›

You know? It's probably good that real life is keeping us busy. It's healthy I guess, but I will miss my Maaneet-centric lifestyle, especially on that two-week work trip. πŸ˜†

My parents' anniversary was good fun! Nothing major, we just went out to dinner with some friends and family. One of my mom's friends bought them this massive chocolate cake and you can take maybe 2-3 bites at a time because it's so rich! The whole mass is sitting in the fridge and I just don't know what to do with it as I am the only sweet person at my house.

YES! And I love the part when he has his arm stretched out and she sort of goes around him with her hand running over his arm and his back. At that point I feel like he is giving all of him to her and she has this worshipful expression on her face like damn, I love this wonderful concoction of a man; how did I get so lucky?

@Aarushi: No need to be sorry! You are free to do it any time. I am not running an analysis boot camp. πŸ˜†

Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Lily: Interesting. Thanks for sharing that. Actually, we used to have such short 13-episodic weekly stories telecast on DD. Then, I would sometimes lament that the serials weren't telecast for a longer duration.  But, wiser now, I yearn for those days again.πŸ˜†
----

By the way, greetings to all the stalkers too (esp Preeti if you are around).
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi,Z ,Sam,lily flower πŸ€— Happy mahi anniversary to all.
Sam U going On a holiday, Moi too going to mangalore to mapnipal university on 2nd, we have a seminar organised by a FAB.I will visit to some temple places too,I don't know actually but the only one I got it is udupi and others I don't remember. It's one week trip but I will have my Ipad and lappy wid me.