Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# (Page 49)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

Shocked *pinches herself* Shocked

Yeh pic kab paida hua aur mujhe...iss doctor ko pata bhi nahi chala? Stern Smile Cry

Yeh to sabhi ka baap niklaa...ROFL
GC GC...hayo rabba...Angry ROFL

Left haath upar upar right haath niche niche aaja yaara let's dance ve...Blushing ROFL

The next set of lines are too X-rated to improvise...Evil Smile ROFL

*FAINTS*Day Dreaming

We had a long discussion on this pic when it came and even the other pics and segments on it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204-richierich-jyoti06

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
 Hi, anybody innUnhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204Samanalyse

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Hi Richa!

Thanks again for uploading the episode yesterday. You're a pal! Hug

Sorry I haven't been able to reply to your PM, I have been super, super busy.

Would it be ok if I wrote after a few days? I am really caught up at the moment. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204-richierich-jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
@Khush:Its really difficult to search that Den now which did thesis on all those mahi pics OuchLOL..why dont u come up with a new thesis for that spl pic WinkTongue

@Samana:U better come back before MSK makes his grand entry in the show Tongue..I think its the 11th episode mayb ...I guess we should start analysing those episodes once all r back in action especially you as those epis r really special Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204Samanalyse

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Here are the Avg TRPs of the new shows on Life OK

Mahadev - 0.9
Tum Dena Saath Mera -0.5
Zindagi Kahey...Smile Please -0.4
Meri Maa -0.4
Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein -0.4
Main Lakshmi Tere Angaan Ki -0.7
Saubhagyavati Bhava- 1.1
Sach Ka Saamna -0.5

Well considering the fact that they hv invested some 400 crores in the channel and did huge publicity in terms of posters and hoardings all across India ,I dont see these ratings as very good opening for lifeok channel Ermm

The ratings are actually very poor and mayb only saubhagyavati and mahadev show saved the channel's face to some extent becuase rest of the shows really got poor ratings from a brand new channel's standards Ouch...

I guess the reach is still a problem ...like starone even lifeok is hving low reach and they did nothing to improve the reach ..so whats the point of revamp then ?? Confused..they could hv introduced these new shows even on star one if they had to keep the reach same ConfusedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204Samanalyseroseinbloomanji-mira

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
 Ya jyo star one was already famous amonst youth and after geet ,laughter challenge,odini many middle age groups also started watching it. They shd have added few good programs to the same channel and increased the reach through attractive  publicity  like they have done now with  some popular actors like GURTI, KSG And few dedicated actors who were associated wid starone   and retained their brands with gaining new one. Sowbhagyavathibhav is in initial stage and if it continues with same psycosis it's really going to loose.Mahadev is good but how long they will see the graphics jyo. My Mom says It shd be weekly ones like chandragupta maurya Ihr on  Friday & sat evenings. Even Prithvirajchuhan was aired like that and It is a gr8 success.baki shows are like sahara one shows.
 Jyo meri maa used to come on star jolsha My mum knows bengali, she used to watch it. It's a rolu,rolu show. Office se thake ane ke baad kya ye rolu aur psychotic shows dekhenge kya. I still remember before two months when I was working,Whenever I used to struckup in the traffic Curse those gaddis standing  front of my cab. to reach house in time to watch GHSP. Now  there is no hurry. As U said From 6.30 TV is on sometime I pass by and watch some random snippets buss.

Edited by richa23 - 28 December 2011 at 3:53am

latekatemila1Priya204Samanalysejyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Yeah, Life OK does not seem to have made that much of a difference to the TRPs. We will have to see how many of the shows survive for long and what they do after. But also, maybe some of them need some time to pick up? They also did terrible and sudden publicity so many people may not even know about the channel properly yet. We'll see how the following weeks go.

As for Maan's entry, I will not miss it! In fact, before I thought of giving the break I had analysed all the episodes in advance so I have my takes for the next few ready. Embarrassed

I am going on that thread to announce the break now. I am just starting it form today.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatemila1Priya204jyoti06shalianji-mira

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
 No sam U wrong , In city like Hyd they have put so many hordings of LIFE OK. In secundrabad  cantonment It self I have seen seven hordings.So think of the whole city.In other channels like Vchannel,starmovies,starworld,starplus,starnews star utsav,and other star local channels star jalsa they are airing add. Do U think It is less. If they have done 1/4 of promotion what they have done now by keeping the channel intact and adding few good programs was just enough for the people to  know.

Edited by richa23 - 28 December 2011 at 4:03am

latekatemila1Priya204Samanalysejyoti06

Go to top