Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# (Page 44)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I have a question that I need help with. I am getting a new phone, a fancy one with all the works, and I want to know, people who access IF from their phones, what phone do you have that supports that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeet-richierich-

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I think last year on this date we got the epic episode of both Maaneet seeing their baby for the first time CryCryCry and we saw tears coming out of MSK's eyes  and seeing this ,Geet finally saying ILU to Maan CryCry..both were just so overwhelmed after seeing thier baby for the first tiime CryCryCry...it was noe of the best episode of GHSP with perfect acting by GC and DD ClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeet-richierich-Samanalysesia221MishtyShonaanji-mira

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
@Jyo: I know! The thing is that they had already said that they didn't need to confess because their love was too big so when Geet did confess I love that it came in such a natural, unexpected way and I love that it involved the baby. It wasn't like Maan didn't know Geet loved him but her saying it, at that moment was so perfect. It's like seeing his unrestricted, emotional reaction to the baby cleared her last insecurity and she was able to just say what had been so hard for so long.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeet-richierich-sia221jyoti06roseinbloom

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Lady Di is back with Life Ok

Star One has now been rechristened Life OK and has Madhuri Dixit is promoting its new avatar. Looks like Lady Di's return to India has not resulted in meaty Bollywood offers so the actress appears to be killing time by doing B-grade ads and appearing as sutradhaar on this new, oops we mean old, channel. Life Ok somehow reminds one of OK sabun. Remember, the middle-class soap product had this rather catchy line ' jo okay se nahaye, kamal sa khil jaye. Not the best of associations but Life Ok does have its moments. Lady Di looks gorgeous, has shed all the flab and takes you through the journey of the characters in the various soaps.

Dil Se Di Duva, Saubhagyavati Bhava is this tale of an obsessive psycho husband who locks his wife up at home and calls her up every 15 minutes to check on her. This arranged marriage turns into an instant nightmare as the protagonist assumes she is marrying a gentle shy guy. Looks promising despite the creepy moments on the soap.

Rajeev Khandelwal returns with his Sach Ka Saamna but the opening espisode was somewhat thanda. Wish the channel had opted for a dhamaakedar participant like a Rakhi Sawant to make it livelier. One doesn't really know what the channel hopes to achieve but like we said, the content is basically old wine in a new bottle ' nothing exciting so far.

Meanwhile the Zee Rishte Awards was a lackluster affair, the only star (if you can still call her that) present was Urmila Matondkar who sat demurely next to Subhash Chandra Goel and laughed coyly at some of the acts. Urmi still looks hot and it's a pity that this Marathi mugli seems to have virtually disappeared from Bollywood. As far as the show is concerned, the only recognisable stars were Ankita Lokhande and Hiten Tejwani from Pavitra Rishta. This is the only soap that continues to garner reasonably good TRPs. The rest of the actors are largely new and forgettable faces who have not made an impact despite the awards that they won that night.

To make matters worse, rival channel Colours screened their curtain raiser to the Golden Petal awards, which is to be aired on December 25. One must admit that this event was far more exciting and rather crisply edited giving you an insight into the fun moments and the stars who will make their presence felt. There was Sallu miyan rehearsing for his act at 2 am and the choreographers were super excited as the star appeared to be in a good mood. Sallu seems to have also earned a few brownies from the audiences after he played Big Brother to the sleazy Bigg Boss contestants. He walked into the house, to give them a piece of his mind, asking them to get their act together. It was a good move by the channel but a tad too late. The show has almost come to an end and audience interest has waned drasticall

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/showbiz/tv-guide/lady-di-back-life-ok-936

Edited by richa23 - 26 December 2011 at 9:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeetSamanalysesia221jyoti06roseinbloomanji-mira

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
 Hi sam ,faria, bruHug. Sam wonderful take. I  saw the episode six i will write My take now. Sam Ur post is lil tanda due to holidays and maan is yet to come. see after that.Everybody will try to write their take.Tongue BTW My DP  this is my doll It is 18 years old, yesterday was her birthday.Her name is EmmaTongue

Edited by richa23 - 26 December 2011 at 10:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeetSamanalysesia221

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Edited by MishtyShona - 26 December 2011 at 10:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeet-richierich-Samanalysesia221jyoti06

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
 Thank U swathi ,this is one of My fav scenes where MSK stares at geet so innocently forgetting himself. The light  smirk on his face was so adorable.Gc was looking Hot in that white & black suit.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10geetfangeetSamanalysesia221

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Say it ain't so! Is it just me or does Madhuri look like she had some terrible plastic surgery?

WHY? Cry

Richa, yeah the thread is a bit dead today so I am actually considering starting the break from tomorrow itself and starting again on the 2nd. How does that sound?

@Swati: Issh! Blushing

I love the way she just melts into him when he catches her!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeetsia221

Go to top