Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 Yup sam room pravesh,the way he arranges sphinster party for girls before bachlor party, Milk tub bath before engagement were very special.The ghuha pravesh though taken from gajni movie but the impact of MAANEET was def felt.The thi-chies all are new and if copied also they will not give magic.

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
21-07 thumbnail
 Samana!Before I saw that Maaneet scene, I never knew some double meaning dialougescould be so HOT! πŸ˜‰

the scene where maan says- aaj mere pass tumhari himaat test karne ka time nahi hai..par ek din.☺️
OMG! the killings expressions that Maan gave in that scene and his sexy voice..I still get goosebumps listening to it..before maneet I've never seen any other couple talking abt "it" so blatantly..:)
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Ya sam U remember exactly om 23rd dec he became geet's cook and cooked mashroom omlet and dadi and annie were teasing him. geet could not eat bcz she don't like mashrooms and it smelled weird but she lie to him that she alrady ate that but msk sees that in the kitchen covered as it is and he feels bad.then dadi explains about her condition during pregnency.
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@richa- Nope what about - "pasta" treat -he gave much earlier and that vow (well sort of)-"jis tarah mai tumhe har musibat se bachata aya hoon,us hi tarah tumhe is bhookh ki musibat se bhi bachayoonga"😳

But moi liked the omlette scene too especially coz he made it to appease Geet while Daadi & NES were ruthlessly teasing himπŸ˜†

Then Geet trying to wiggle her way out of eating it and teasing the first breakfast her would-be-hubby made & cheekily asked if he'd make it everyday for herπŸ˜†
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
Lily201 thumbnail
@Samana- OMG -Lifeguard!! πŸ˜†

How could I ignore that??
Lily201 thumbnail
@Richa- Thank you - for those wonderful moments from the "Teri Deewani" seq -honestly moi got some thandak nowπŸ˜ƒ
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Sam
Nice one..
For me..
Before watching Maaneet.. I never knew
Drinking soup wld b so Hot n romantic.. Soup con..

Will b back with my list later on..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Tabela-Shadown CON too copied in one of the star plus show ...congrats all πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That's 2 copies in one day!

I think it is a new record. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Congratulations indeed. πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

That's 2 copies in one day!

I think it is a new record. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Congratulations indeed. πŸ˜ƒ

Behna show is directed by Noel and Rahul agarwal ..no wonder they know all about Geet πŸ˜†