#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 114

Posted: 12 years ago
Well in RAs case we only got them in one project KTH we never saw them again in any other project or have I missed something yes they did came together for deal ya no deal for one episode but not in any other show
Originally posted by Priya291188

Well in RAs case we only got them in one project KTH we never saw them again in any other project or have I missed something yes they did came together for deal ya no deal for one episode but not in any other show

RA Jodi did too a Pakistani serial called (Sun Leyna), they supposed too to do an other Indian serial called (Hum Dau Humare Nau), they showed the promo in SBS, but never happened... They did ads together and were brand embassdors of (Sweet Dreams)... They did DYND's episode, hosted SBS on it's 2nd anniversary on 2006 and on Valentine on 2007...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
Kash v got gurti like that in so many projects adds together:-(
Wait let me open the new den 😳
Originally posted by bru22

Kash v got gurti like that in so many projects adds together:-(

In RA-JODI's jodi things were different as they were not married to anyone else as it supposes according to them 😆
Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
But this is history I don't think so that now they will come together to share screen space
with maneet I still have hopes that they will come as they don't have any issues yes GC&DD both said that they want to try working with different actors & that is understandable as an actor but it does not mean that they will not come together again
Originally posted by Priya291188

But this is history I don't think so that now they will come together to share screen space
with maneet I still have hopes that they will come as they don't have any issues yes GC&DD both said that they want to try working with different actors & that is understandable as an actor but it does not mean that they will not come together again

GC and DD have no issues together, but they surely have issues with other things which leads them to not work together... They would surely not say we will not work together, it would sound unprofessional to say it in open...