Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# (Page 137)

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
 pennu tomorrow or day after , we are going to get a beautiful picture album post of maaneet sangeet to  apple sr to SR by my friend. I have done the collection of pics on their anniversary. I used to make pics from vids in the hostel on sundays. My lappy is full of maaneet pics.

Edited by richa23 - 20 January 2012 at 11:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204pennuanji-mira

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
4 Lions team lacks creativity and no there are no second thoughts on it Approve

mila1Priya204-richierich--Mayu-

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I think four lions days in this industry are numbered I mean in their new shows most of the scenes are copy pasted from geet & MJHT even their first show on imagine was a desperat attempt to copy office romance this SP show's script is somewhere similar to KMH1 & scenes arecoped form geet
I read one of hrishikesh gandhi's interview in rangmanch where he said that CG &barun have the most epressive eyes the difference is that one is very energetic(GC)while the other is laid back form that dance although steps were copied but gurti energy was missing

mila1-richierich-jyoti06anji-mira

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Hello devils...

I recently took up a job and have been very very busy. No time to do anything. But I miss u all hopelessly...

Jo, cannot agree with you more about 4 Lions (Although I have no idea what they have done now LOL)

mila1Priya204-richierich-jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
@Priya:Even the cameraman must b hving a good idea of masterpieces can never b recreated LOLBig smile...he himself has always admitted Kurbaan hua is his best work and nothing can replace it everBig smile

@Priti:Come to our khopcha re ...u will come to know what 4lions did nowLOLLOL...Ouch

mila1Priya204-richierich--Mayu-

mila1 Goldie
mila1
mila1

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Hello anybody homeUnhappy?

Whenever i come in the den is soo emptyCry

ZHug its been more than a month i havent the chance to meet or chat with uOuch. JUST LOVED YOUR SCENE BY SCENE DESCRIPTION OF MAANEET"S WEDDING!! I was reliving every moment once againEmbarrassed HUGS N KISSES for that lovely postClapClapClap.

Samana in case u come in Hi i really miss u dont u visit the den these days?

ALL: Mona is looking really beautiful in her simple house wife look. She always look prettier with less make up. She looked the best in Jassi avatarDay Dreaming. BTW JJKN was my 1st show ever!! I started watching it after missing almost 1 years episROFL bcoz of my PHAMOUS non serial watcher natureStern Smile. I started watching it on my cousin's insistence. He kept telling me watch it it is really good. I was very skeptical as i already made the gruesome mistake of watching 4 epis of KZK in a rowDeadROFL on my friends insistence. She was a big fan of KZK n Anurag!! I still remember the next day i furiously  asked her u like this wimpAngry? No offense to Anurag fansEmbarrassed.
Though i caught up with Jassi pretty late i loved it. The office track was still on, hide n seek comic romance was onLOL everything was really good n smartClap. But they dragged it too long. It shd hv ended right after the makeover with AJ marriage. Post marriage it became a boring Saans bahu type showSleepy n Armaan Sir defeated all the leading ladies in crying bucketsDeadAngry. Post marriage AJ romance was cold n staleSleepy. Here our show is so unique it showed the most beautiful n romantic post marriage loving relationship of a coupleDay Dreaming. Though they dragged JJKN but the CH n PH treated it like their precious baby till the last dayThumbs Up unlike our CH n PHThumbs Down. When Jassi ended i was glad it enedEmbarrassedLOL. After so many years i watched Geet. This in all sense is my first showEmbarrassed i invested so much  the on show specially on our beloved MaaneetHeart. I never missed a single epi after i stated watching itApprove. Even in the worst days i watched it just to get a glimpse of MaaneetEmbarrassed. When it ended it was the first time i cried for a showCry i think its true for most of us. TRULY OUR SHOW IS THE FIRST TIME FOR MANY THINGS!!!

yulinPriya204-richierich-roseinbloom

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I liked jassi till she got a makeover after that I did not like a devdas kind of armaan & no comments on what happened after marriage
Hi mila even the same thing happens to me here I am having a tough time preparing for my entrance exams alongwith my new job but I still manage to come online & all I see that noone is there I rarely make posts in the MF as it has become more of a war zone & I am scared of such fans who simply assume things on their own like its not good for DD to work with GC & all that but from all that we saw in their off screen moments they were friendly so I really don't want to make any posts in the MF as I am a gurti fan
den is the only place where aI am active on a regular basis & I find solace here specially after the only show that I watched went off air

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Hello DevilsHug

Ab kya Hua? Wat did the Jalebi show do? Copy any other Maaneet scenesShocked I mean why cant they just accpet the Fact that Maaneet are Irreplacable:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204roseinbloom

Go to top