Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# (Page 128)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
As per rules I had to do this but your opinions r important ..so plss chip in Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Lily201Priya204sia221roseinbloom

mila1 Goldie
mila1
mila1

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
@Jyoti:Is there any possibility that Gurti will work together in future? I mean after exploring n working with other actors is it possible for them to come together for a beautifully scripted Season 2 or a brand new show in future say a year or so? As fans what shall we do? Keep calling/mailing the CH/Star network? Or leave it to destiny?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204sia221jyoti06

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
I think we should continue with our fights for gurti in a new show if not season 2 of geet t is not healthy to come as a jodi without a break this is my viewpoint as a viewer lets accept it gurti were the best under directors like nissar noel & sandeep but things became monortonous when they were under the guidance of rahul so I would want them to come again with a strong script & till then I will continue to request for them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1-richierich-jyoti06

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
@Z
what a wonderful listing of beautiful scenes of maaneet wedding! it made me search through my videos to see maaneet wedding again. i have never seen any other bride n groom sharing such loving looks n not evn bother with others. n other serials wedding means melodrama or sudden twists. we did have drama in brij, nt, roadblock. but above all these we had bride n groom so much n love with each other. only our geet wd say ' i can't wait anymore, jaldi mujhe mrs.khurana banna hain' or sthng like that.

i absolutely loved d way maan showed his respect by touching his forehead in d  kanyadaan ritual. i was asking ppl is it part of d ritual. i infact watched another marriage to chk dat out. then i realized that is vintage Maan Singh khurana's. (missing MSK so badly!)

Apply scene!! (i was initiially scandalised to see serial showing a foreplay, but enjoyed it so!) and dat partial SR scene! i simply loved Maan's sexy voice n eyes. and geet's reaction, passionate hug! it is d best SR scene, so passionate, romantic, nothing OTT or vulgar. it was very classy. those two literally burnt the scene with their onscreen chemistry. no wonder ppl go crazy to see them together.

apart from romance n passion i loved their marriage scene for the emotional bidaai scene. i don't know why i found d bidaai scene n maaneeet wedding more touching than her first bidaai (which i got to see recently). in d early bidaai, d impending doom took d focus, whereas n d later bidaai, d importance of parents n her ppl was more felt. as geet was hurt by ppl's quesitoning abt her fly, then darji's sudden arrival, his apology, d bg song - everything added made a better impact. no wonder DOP Hrishikesh finds it his best scene. even drasht said ppl were crying in that scene.

u ppl told abt story telling scene (i fd it too mushy though enjoyed it ) did u forget the rope scene - dat was another unexpected shd i say foreplay scene. it was so sexy - geet's action or maan's reaction! i think maan's reaction made d impact!

OMG! guys u r making me feel so low! i am getting used to life without maaneet, now u had to remind me of those sunere pal. now i am missing them so badly!

will they ever act together? though both have been saying if good script avail they'll. but will they? i don't understand d tv world. i thought if a pair is hit, they'll try to utilise their popularity by getting them back together. but tv doesn't seem to believe in that. or is it like how GC told in his interview that their early chr's impact will be felt so they dont repeat it. is it so?

i wd love to see such wonderful actors together again. both made history as maan n geet. wd love to see them again. but will they? million dollar question, i guess!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204-richierich-sia221jyoti06roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Sammy/Jyo/Priya: Wowww loved your descriptions of your fave moments.. and I guess it's synonomous that we feel their wedding was the best ever because of its originality in how they carried out the wedding.. it wasn't typical .. there were many instances where I went "oh I've never seen this happen at a wedding before" .. and they focused on the bride and groom and gave them most focus. They let the bride and groom have private moments.. more than I imagined would or could happen .. but they were the primary focus and hence we could really enjoy the wedding and feel just how much in love the were !

Richu: Yea many are watching Dekha Ek Khwaab.. when I heard its like the Princess Diaries I was surprised.. so the girl is just like any other normal girl and finds out later than she's a princess? Has she found out yet? Lol =p

Z

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204sia221jyoti06

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
I saw Jyoti's post regarding closure of GF or not????

Of course.. I want it to continue... I had a lovely time here... specially this DEN.. SmileSmile

Now...I hav not seen or visited any other Forum apart from GEET...So...

R any of u guys part of any other FORUM???? Is there a DEVILS DEN in other FORUM too??? or its special to GF...ConfusedConfused coz many ppl here r not FIRST-TIMERS.. unlike me???  So was just curious...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204-richierich-jyoti06roseinbloomSecretKhabri420

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
 Zester it is second time repeated in telly. still good response. Long time back Hello dolly in SP was also hit.  our  NT   was princess of surinaam and our first dadi in GEET was queen in that show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204jyoti06roseinbloom

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
@ Z:

This.."NEVER SEEN BEFORE ON TV"...applies not only d wedding.. but overall series...
I think it shud b made like d TAG-LINE of GHSP LOLLOL

@ Priyachand:

Yeah.. how can I forget the ROPE UNTYING SCENE.. 
Maan's reaction was as if he got a electric-jolt...LOL
Do I say.. He was getting TURNED ON.. by it...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204-richierich-priyachandroseinbloom

Go to top